[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell was Marvel thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: index.jpg (158KB, 687x488px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
158KB, 687x488px
What the hell was Marvel thinking?
>>
>>79043943
>heroes

>Jewish bitch
>Drunk asshole
>cannibal monster
>>
The same as they do with their games and comics nowadays. Why make a quality product for a relatively small, discerning audience, when you can make cheap shit that kids will eat up?
>>
>>79044277
>Jewish bitch
???????????
>>
Milking ironman with terrible cheap animated movies adding a cameo of other mcu-related character
>>
Are these really that bad? I kinda like the animation style.
>>
>>79044543
You must have horrid taste because the animation is some of the worst I've seen this decade. It's very stiff and awkward looking like early CG shows (Beast Wars, Donkey Kong Country), or old G-Mod animations. The models look pretty good but everything else is trash.
>>
>>79044370
>nowadays
I've been reading comics longer than most people on this site have been alive, and I don't remember a time where that wasn't the case.
>>
What happened to Marvel animation after EHM's cancellation? Did Loeb kill it too?
>>
>>79043943
Because Marvel a shit. That's really all there is to it. They do not care about anything these days other than brand cohesion, which is why they canceled Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and replaced it with something that looks more like the Avengers movie. It's why they withdrew the game rights for all Marvel properties, pulled games like Marvel vs. Capcom from shelves, and shoved out bland mobile shit based on the movies.

Marvel has gotten too big for their pants. They currently print more money than any other superhero brand, but if you want quality you will have to look elsewhere more often than not.
>>
The same reasoning Disney had when they did direct to dvd movie sequels.

Jeph Loeb ruined Marvel animation.
>>
>>79043943
am i the only one that liked it?
i thought the art style was neat, i hear the way they made it was fast and cheap too.
so maybe we will get more animations in the future using that method
>>
>>79044659
>this faggot doesnt like beast wars
>>
File: 1421018834732.jpg (75KB, 695x750px) Image search: [Google]
1421018834732.jpg
75KB, 695x750px
>>79045518

I wish Disney never bought Marvel
>>
>>79045518
>Marvel finally has their Justice League
>they blow it all away
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.