[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tuskegee Heirs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (567KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
567KB, 640x1136px
>Every time I see a show that looks interesting with PoC characters in it I instantly assume it's tumblr bait.

What do?
>>
The Tuskegee Airmen were real people though

This is the equivalent of making a show about the daughters of the firefighters of 9/11 in a post-apocalyptic world where everything's on fire
>>
>>79044342
But that sounds great
>>
>>79042478
Lose hope
Leave your body
Stop believing nice things can happen
Be pleasantly surprised if they do....though it'll probably go to shit
>>
>>79044493
It actually is pretty great
Enen no Shouboutai
But I think he was talking about how people play up certain things to be bigger and more important than they actually are
like diversity and african american accomplishments
>>
>>79044342
They were also men
>>
>>79042478
>Every time I see a show that looks interesting with PoC characters in it I instantly assume it's tumblr bait.

stop reading 4chan and realize the world is a bigger place.
>>
>>79042478
It's the dyed-hair sidecut that screams tumblr to me in this instance
>>
You're broken your own brain OP. The only cure is a bullet. I'd say sorry but you chose to follow this ruinous course of action.
>>
Use this flowchart:

Does this project feature characters of a non-white complexion, a homosexual elation, or a transexual persuasion?
If YES, continue.
If NO, then you have nothing to worry about. END.

Does the project's description pride itself on how it features non-white, homosexual, or transexual characters?
If YES, then it's not worth your time due to how the project makers would rather sell the show based on it being different than the project's actual creative merits.
If NO, then it might be worth your time, though this further depends on any future actions of the project creators or the future direction of the project itself. But that doesn't mean it WILL eventually be bad.
>>
>>79044342
Why did they insert a white person into this story about black people then
>>
>>79045674
Affirmative Action?
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 337x334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 337x334px
>>79042478
>Girls need more heroes so lets make female versions of male characters
Okay
>Girls need more heroes so lets make female versions of male historical figures
Motherfucking what?!?
>>
>>79045480
Yeah kinda does. Reminds me of some youtuber I saw the other day. Asian with the same purple long sidecut.

>>79045674

Looks Asian to me.

>It's about plane mechs and she's a mechanic.

Definitely Asian.
>>
File: _personstwoav.jpg (64KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
_personstwoav.jpg
64KB, 510x510px
>>79047423
I found her, for reference. Also she is tumblr incarnate.
>>
>>79047634
What the hell is the appeal of that hairstyle?
>>
>>79047692
Peacocking.
>>
>>79044746
That sounds like sjw talk
>>
>>79047839
Nah. I'd say the same thing to someone on tumblr who has taken their whole belief system from an online culture.
>>
File: ayanna tuskegee heirs.jpg (313KB, 680x1051px) Image search: [Google]
ayanna tuskegee heirs.jpg
313KB, 680x1051px
>>79045948
They're clearly meant to be the successors to them. Looks pretty fucking rad.

Don't know why the Asian is there, the kickstarter lists only black children as the main characters. I guess she's a side character.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.