[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone think that Marvel is just losing it? We have multiple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: marvelvsstarwars-625x414.png (43KB, 440x291px) Image search: [Google]
marvelvsstarwars-625x414.png
43KB, 440x291px
Does anyone think that Marvel is just losing it?
We have multiple Spider-Men right now, and for some reason both Miles and Pete go by the same title. We have all these alt versions of characters on the same dimension, and having crossovers with 61...I mean Universe 8 even though they aren't necessary, like Red Wolf. Hell, I can't even tell you who the main Avengers lineup is. And then we got the entire Star Wars line that is just the filler adventures of the movie characters instead of actually exploring the rest of the Star Wars universe like EU did before it. Cosmic Marvel is an absolute mess now that it's Space America, we're about to have another Civil War, and we have dozens of books that are just "Man, being a college aged white girl is so hard!" And then we got all these legacy characters that make it even more confusing when you're trying to talk about a specific one.

What is going on at Marvel?! Why is everything spinning out of control?
>>
>>79036828
The ratio of good books to shit books is the same as ever. All I care about is editors not fucking with the good books.
>>
>>79036828
Dont forget, almost half the population is lgbt and everyone just forgot at once that Thor was once aguy.
>>
File: thorbreasts.jpg (19KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
thorbreasts.jpg
19KB, 400x300px
>>79037433

After they ripped Thor 1's arm off and made him hammer impotent then thrown away in deep space like so much trash and forgotten.
>>
>>79036828
>And then we got the entire Star Wars line that is just the filler adventures of the movie characters instead of actually exploring the rest of the Star Wars universe like EU did before it.

They have been making Star Wars comics again for just over a year. Give it some time, of course they're going to focus on the big characters at first. There are only so many stories they can tell with them until they'll have to branch out like EU did.
>>
File: 1271206211648.jpg (37KB, 452x436px) Image search: [Google]
1271206211648.jpg
37KB, 452x436px
>>79036828
>for some reason both Miles and Pete go by Why do people keep bringing this up like it's a new concept at Marvel, between the Spider-Women, Spider-Girls, Hawkeyes, Ant-Men, and Captain Marvels that have existed concurrently this is straight up moot.

Is this just Parkerfaggotry?

Is this just Parkerfaggotry?
>>
>>79037548
I doubt we will get original characters. Right now, it's
>>Darth Vader
>>Leia
>>Lando
>>Chewbaca
>>Po Dameron
>>Anakin and Obi-Wan
>>The one based off the Rebels cartoon, which is now canceled.
And it's going to get worse with each spinoff film. I can see the Rogue One comics now.
>>79037610
I mainly was saying how convoluted it's all becoming.
>>
Losing what?

Both Marvel and Star Wars belong to Disney.

They are literally on the same team.

They are just cashing in Star Wars for now. Wait for Civil War. And then more Star Wars. And then superheroes again.

They are gonna keep at it until 2020 and beyond.
>>
File: jean grey.jpg (51KB, 552x442px) Image search: [Google]
jean grey.jpg
51KB, 552x442px
>>79036828
It's not the 90's anymore you dumb motherfucker
>>
>>79036828
I hate how everyone on this board still talks about Marvel like it's an independent brand still. It's a Disney brand, Disney is formulatic with their properties. They aren't invested in them at all and just use them at every opportunity. Of course they don't give a shit about quality, their demographic is children. That's not to say the show/movie runners can't care and make something good but Disney as a whole doesn't look at Marvel as some special snowflake.
>>
>>79038917
>>79041328
>>79041414
These niggas are right OP. You're a fag. Nothing ever changes.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.