[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which is worse? The Cleveland Show or Current Simpsons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (72KB, 600x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 600x414px
Which is worse?

The Cleveland Show or Current Simpsons?
>>
cleveland show had some pretty funny episodes and broke the mold in some ways

>first animated manlet who is a major character
>david lynch
>>
Roberta makes my penis erect.
>>
>>79035286
You could tell me that was a quote from Cleveland in the show and I'd believe you.
>>
>>79035271
>major character
None of Cleveland's friends feel like major characters, except for possibly the bear.
>>
I actually enjoyed Cleveland Show to a small extent even if it was mediocre. Holt was the only character I actually found likeable and funny throughout. Nothing about current Simpsons is funny or watchable to me, it's all just an embarrassing mess.
>>
The only thing I can say about Cleveland Show is how disappointed I am with the characters.

Rallo "yeah let's just make another analytical manbaby like Stewie" is the worst hands down, and they even went the full nine yards and pasted that trope on all of his friends as well. I don't even mind to be honest, but at least add SOME significance to Rallo being this way.

Like, what if he was actually voiced by a five year old? Wouldn't that add 1000% more significance to his overly mature dialogue? Now you have a cute, funny, and possibly even relatable character that hasn't been done before, but instead you settled for... bootleg Stewie.
>>
Cleveland Show was unoriginal as all hell, but that's standard fair for MacFarlene and it still got a few chuckles out of me. Simpsons hasn't been funny for over a decade. The difference is is that The Cleveland Show got pulled despite being bad whereas The Simpsons is still on the air for the simple fact they sell so much merchandise.
>>
>>79035377
>Like, what if he was actually voiced by a five year old?

That would be terrible, because five-year-olds can't act.
>>
Cleveland Show had occasional sexy slut-bear. Simpsons no longer has their sexy slut (Edna). They lose.
>>
Current Simpsons.

I feel like the people who rag on CS never gave it a fair shot. It was a good show all things considered. It's certainly better than current American Dad.
>>
>>79035244
Current Simpsons.

Cleveland Show never really found its footing that could set it apart from FG and AD but it was never really that bad.

Seth having 3 shows on the sunday block probably didn't help with folks warming up to it either
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.