[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

H-hey guys, remember me? I was Nick Fury, back in the '60s.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

H-hey guys, remember me? I was Nick Fury, back in the '60s. Heh...heh...yeah. I know Marvel doesn't want you to remember me as a white man, but...

Wait. What are you doing with that eraser, Joey Q? Wai
>>
That whole Man on the Wall bullshit was stupid. I'm sorry, but I'm not taking it seriously that Nick Fury sniped galaxies out of existence.
>>
>>79032906
He made Thor unworthy. All it took was a whisper.
>>
Have they ignored this yet and just brought back regular watcher, like most of original sin
>>
>>79032917
This will never be not dumb.
>>
>>79032917
What did he whisper?

[b]"Whor."[/spoiler]
>>
>>79032943
Marvel doesn't know.
>>
>>79032943
"Loki is more popular than you, so we're gonna fuck around with your character for awhile."
>>
File: Nicholas_Fury,_Jr._(Earth-616).jpg (93KB, 512x999px) Image search: [Google]
Nicholas_Fury,_Jr._(Earth-616).jpg
93KB, 512x999px
>>79032943
Look at me. I am the colonel now.
>>
File: SkyEnrY.jpg (671KB, 1854x1920px) Image search: [Google]
SkyEnrY.jpg
671KB, 1854x1920px
>>79032943
"You forgot to check your privilege"
>>
Did we EVER learn what he said that made Thor lose his shit and become unworthy?

Seriously, it's like super important.
Dont fucking tell me it isnt.
I swear, if it's just that they wanted to depower Thor and couldnt come up with a reason, I'm gonna just give up on ever reading Thor again.
>>
>>79032943
"We want The View audience!"
>>
>>79033080
We didn't find out, who cares. Who knew dying could be so much fun! xD
>>
>>79032943
>"my dick is bigger and darker than yours will ever be."
I don't get why they didn't just have Old nick fury be a dad and fuck off around the galaxy but still acknowledge him in movie and in comic. Instead he's just gone. The fuck.

>>79033056
Oh god was this seriously the face he made? My sides!
>>
>>79033080
They are probably working on explanation for that right now, but it's obvious they just wrote that in, thought "unworthy because of whisper" sounds epic and printed that shit.
>>
File: original-sin-8e.png (419KB, 475x427px) Image search: [Google]
original-sin-8e.png
419KB, 475x427px
Meanwhile this guy has just been free on earth to go around creeping out people and nobody cares
has he even showed up since this godawful event?
>>
>>79033080
only jason aaron and one other person knows which means they still have to make it up
>>
>>79033505
No one cares about this clown except for Aaron.
>>
>>79033505
You just now he was jacking himself off when he came up with the idea to use this guy. "HE HAS AN EYEBALL ON HIS HEAD IT'S PERFECT"
>>
>>79034046
>Aaron is Orbfag
>Aaron created Eye-Boy in WatXM
I think I deduced his fetish.
>>
>>79032943
You gave Jane cancer.>>79032961
>>79033025
>>79033056
>>79033106
>>
>>79032943
>>79033080
I recall reading somewhere that it was along the lines of "Donald Blake has children", which is really the only thing that makes even a bit of sense
>>
>>79033505
Is this what I think it is? Did one of the Watcher's eyes turn into a villain? Could the world possibly be that glorious?
>>
File: tony's cancer thumbs up.png (513KB, 538x576px) Image search: [Google]
tony's cancer thumbs up.png
513KB, 538x576px
>>79035323
So did Jane Foster but she abandoned her kids and husband in hopes of starting some romance with Thor which was unsuccessful. Jane Foster got placed in the friend zone.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.