[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill Six Billion Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: WON50.jpg (724KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
WON50.jpg
724KB, 900x1165px
Hunger

“The first to go was our ignorance. For even our greatest and wisest could not have foreseen that ours was a story told a hundred thousand times or more. None could have seen that terrible red corpse city, and it’s inhuman masters, whose exhalation was death. The next to go were our laws. The tablets of our old prophets were ground to dust and the law of the Bright Queen was raised in their place. It was a molten law, an absolute law, and touching it brought swift and painful death.

In the end, creation itself was stripped from us. Wolves in the shape of men and things more awful belched forth from the fiery wound in the sky. They had iron boots and smooth fingers made for rubbing gold, and their bellies were always empty, and full of cruel and inhuman laughter. They ate up all the Ardenwood, and stripped it bare, and then they slurped all the rivers up, and the hills were scorched with acrid smoke. The valley dells where the beasts of the wood gathered were ripped asunder, and the beasts were ripped into a million parts and sold piecemeal to make women’s trinkets.

As for our kings, they were gelded and flayed. They were treated no better than the beasts in the end.”

– Excerpt from Age of Fire, attributed to the sage-poet Avsa Galman. Said to be an early account of the conquering of his world by the god-queen Mother Om.
>>
Is this maiden marriageable?
>>
are all of the keys stuck in someones forehead? are there 777,776 people somewhere with glowing magical bindis?
>>
>>79032845
I don't imagine the demiurges just hand those things out.
>>
so why isn't the key working. Not enough will to power?
>>
>>79032927
i think the keys just get you between worlds, not move you around within them
>>
>>79032950
they've gotta do something more than that, otherwise the "key of kings" wouldn't be any better than any of the other ones and it wouldn't be worth chasing after
>>
>>79032857
Well, from what the summoners in the void were saying and what's been written by Abbadon in the text posts below the comic page around that time, there are lesser versions too.
>>
>>79032962
I thought the other ones only opened portals to specific worlds, whereas the key of kings can open to any of them.
>>
>>79032962
>>79032989
The keys fool the universe into thinking that the user's will is that of a god's. I'm assuming the gods like Aesma or Hansa. If that's on the mark, then whatever those gods could do, the key's owner can do too. If there's any actual difference, anyway.
>>
>>79032985
Oh yeah.
>>
>>79033037
Doesn't mean they don't give true keys to some people, which is how I'm assuming Cio got hers (stole it from a subordinate), but that for anyone else they just give the lesser keys. If they do give them and people can't make those themselves.
>>
>nameless brown chick is my waifu
>>
File: 1445694480918.png (102KB, 280x246px) Image search: [Google]
1445694480918.png
102KB, 280x246px
>I assure you my intentions were pure!
oh yeah keep telling me those sweet lies you slut
>>
File: bueno.jpg (47KB, 546x366px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
47KB, 546x366px
>There are going to be way too many ladies in my comic guys
>>
>>79032962
Presumably they function as some sort of weapon as well
>>
"it’s inhuman masters" should read: "its inhuman masters". Totally breaks my suspension of disbelief, sigh.
>>
Does anyone have the name of the font that Abbadon is using?
>>
>>79035858
I wanted to reply to this yesterday. He uses a font made from his handwriting, there is a tool to create it:

http://www.myscriptfont.com/
>>
>>79035930
Oh, thanks a lot! Will definitely try this.
>>
>>79032479
Geeze, i wish Abaddon would put some effort into different facial features for these ladies. Remove the skin color difference and you see that they have the EXACT same faces. Nose, chin, eyebrows , everything. And they're supposed to be women of different ages from completely different races.
>>
>>79036307
She's probably just a bystander so he didn't spend a lot of time designing her. Ireally like the choice of colours though.
>>
>>79036307
Oh yeah, now I can't unsee. They even have two similar facial expressions side by side. Although now that I think about it, what other characters had a similar facial structure? I can't think of any.
>>
what comic is this?
>>
>>79040396
its in the title of the OP
>>
>>79038107
A lot of the female deities that we saw a good while back had very similar features. Unfortunately Abaddon has a "basic female face" that he defaults to a lot (much like the case with female characters in pixar movies), but thankfully it's covered up well with the different skin tones and crazy headresses and attires so it isn't too distracting.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.