[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DoA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: 2016-01-16-riddles.png (322KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-16-riddles.png
322KB, 1000x333px
I don't like sad Dina.
>>
>>79030652
Me neither, but it had to be said. Its good to know she was somewhat aware of what was going on and this didn't hit her like a ton of bricks.

Leslie started off as a rebound character in short-packed so there is at least some hope of things going well.

>inb4 Willis sucks crew
>>
>>79030652

Good. I want anyone to suffer in this comic except for joyce.
>>
>>79030879
Now we only have to wait and see how Becky reacts. Or if she's making out with that girl from two pages ago.
>>
>>79030909
But Joyce's whole role is to suffer.

>>79030943
That would be pretty funny
>>
>>79030879
The concept of "Rebounds are bad" is bullshit anyway, right up there with "Women hate sex". Relationships come into being because people like each other, the reason they meet is only relevant for boring conversations with other couples.

I mean I met my lady fair by virtue of us both being part of a terrible fandom at the time.
>>
Ah, finally, conflict.
And it's conflict concerning a character we actually care about (Dina).
>>
File: GunnerkriggSadFace.jpg (79KB, 583x269px) Image search: [Google]
GunnerkriggSadFace.jpg
79KB, 583x269px
>>79030652
>>
>>79031588
Honestly it's not like Becky's that good to her to begin with. She pretty much ditched her when psycho dad showed up, and only remembered to remember about her when she showed up at the hospital.
>>
>>79030652
So basically one of the worst out of the many terrible characters just made the one decent character sad. Fuck this comic.
>>
Willis is shit and a mentally ill retard who collects toys from a franchise only neckbeards care about
>>
>>79031532
I think the intention is that is Joyce was gay, Becky wouldn't give Dina a second glance.

Anyway, I'll take the point. Nobody cares about David Willis besides us. If it weren't for our threads, he'd die of obscurity.
>>
>>79030652
That blew up in her face.
>>
File: 1451681685382.jpg (19KB, 250x274px) Image search: [Google]
1451681685382.jpg
19KB, 250x274px
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/David_%22Walky%22_Willis
>>
>>79032016
His patreon says otherwise.
But I mean, yeah, these threads keep him relevant on 4chan. Can't wait for someone to post that stunning information (that he himself freely provided) about him having pukey, poopy anxiety attacks on airplanes and so on and so on.
>>
File: 1443726877775.png (102KB, 450x443px) Image search: [Google]
1443726877775.png
102KB, 450x443px
>>79032016
>Anyway, I'll take the point. Nobody cares about David Willis besides us. If it weren't for our threads, he'd die of obscurity.

You just live in your own world, don't you Anon?
>>
>>79033035
I wish I could live there. It'd make my knowledge of his existence less maddening.
>>
>>79030652
>I don't like sad Dina.

I do, bitch needs to stop being so fucking cheerful all the time

Life is not 100% fun
>>
>Some nard posts a DoA thread
>The entire thread is WIDF
Delete this and cancel /co/.
>>
>>79030652
>the autist is socially aware of her situation
You know what, I'm beginning to think the author of this comic isn't an author at all.
>>
>>79031532
>The concept of "Rebounds are bad" is bullshit anyway
It's not that they are bad it's that they are quite likely to end bad.
>>
>>79036875
Are you aware David Willis never said she was an autistic and it was always an assumption from the readership?

You are basically complaining that the writer isn't following your speculations.
>>
>>79034540
>people are not allowed to have a divergent opinion
That's not how 4chan work, bru
>>
>>79031532
Rebound relationships are bad usually because its an individual seeking out whomever they can latch onto first, and as such, they usually don't pan out as a healthy or long standing relationship.
Being a rebound isn't necessarily a bad thing but it usually is.
>>
>>79030652
I'm too lazy to go back and read all of Willis' stuff. Can any of you remind me why the black chick is such a colossal bitch?
>>
>>79039739

She's always been moody, but I think here she's trying to keep someone from getting hurt. The Asian girl is ambiguously autistic and, to the black chick, seems like she might not realize what this is.
>>
>>79040080
Whatever it is her doing the right thing, I remember the black chick constantly being the downer. Pushing away people who wanted to be with her then getting pissed that they decide to move one.

I just forgot if she has a backstory excuse like everyone else in the comic.
>>
>>79040135
Her backstory excuse is that she used to have a roommate that smoked pot all the fucking time in order to cope with some shit. The girls other friends knew she smoked pot but not to the extent that she was, but Sarah just assumed they all knew she was smoking that much.

Then the roommate moves on to some heavier stuff, but Sarah still doesn't really care that much, until HER grades start to drop, then she informs campus security or some shit and they bust her ass.

Now she acts all fucking confused as to why people are mad at her and she just assumes it's because she acted like a Debbie Downer, not because everyone realized she didn't do anything until her own grades started to get affected.

A lot of Willis' characters in this series who take the role of "Serious" are usually just assholes who only care about themselves.
>>
REMOVE DRAMASHIT FROM THE PREMISES
WILLIS IS A HACK
>>
>>79037632
Relationships in general are likely to end bad. Few people are friends with their exes.
>>
So when exactly did you guys switch to unironically liking and discussing this?
>>
File: 1217456512795862228.png (355KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
1217456512795862228.png
355KB, 1000x333px
>>79044423
I'm pretty sure we didn't.
>>
>>79044806

I feel like between the first strip and this two of my biggest issues were addressed. I feel kind of shocked really.
>>
>>79044423
I like gay shit. And like five of the characters.
>>
>>79044423
We didn't you scrub. We only started unironically liking ironically liking it.
>>
>>79044806
Leslie is a good adult because she is a lesbian and not a parent.

This is what Willis truly believes is required.
>>
>>79042759
I'm pretty sure the roommate was in a depressive spiral because her mother died of cancer and part of Sarah's reasons were that she was hurting herself with more dangerous addictions.

There's a strip somewhere where she defends herself by saying the roommate would be dead today if it weren't for her.
>>
>>79031532
>Relationships come into being because people like each other
Yeah, until the inevitable divorce talk and hatred heated fights occur after five years in the relationship.
>>
>>79044937
Yeah, but she still didn't tell anyone how bad everything was going until her grades started to be affected. It's good that she finally told somebody what was going on with the girl, but the fact that she waited until HER life was being affected was kinda' shitty.
>>79044905
To be fair Leslie is one of the better examples of an "Adult" in this comic. But yeah, every time there's a parent they always turn out to be shit.
>>
>>79044980
Which is why, despite what tv tells you, it's actually really advisable that you talk to your partner about your relationship regularly to make sure you're both still on the same page and actually happy with how things are going.
>>
>>79044806
Wait, is that tomorrow's strip?
>>
>>79030652
Well willis is an expert on getting cucked so i think this might be alright
>>
>>79031532
>The concept of "Rebounds are bad" is bullshit anyway
No, it's not. Not always. The relationship itself is one-sided and the one being roped into the rebound position know of the conditions.

What make rebound relationship bad is the relationship deteriorates progessively because eventually one will develop feelings for the other and the other never reciprocates. Unrequited love remains unrequited.
>>
>>79045121
>to make sure you're both still on the same page and actually happy with how things are going.
Yeah, because your partner wouldn't lie, right? She probably have a secret bank account, or seeing a therapist who know more about her then you do, or say she is on the same page as you because it make you happy and that's all she care setting her own needs aside.
>>
>>79045322
If you can't trust your partner to be honest with you, then you shouldn't be together. So talk to each other about your bowel movements and weird growths on your genitals, it encourages trust and transparency.
I'm not even kidding.
Also a therapist, who isn't shit, would encourage them to be open with you about any problems or concerns they may have.
>>
>>79045390
My parents have been together for forty years and they constantly talk about how much harder it is to shit with each passing year.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.