[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am the only one who hates Joy? Hedonistic bitch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: inhinh657551.jpg (228KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
inhinh657551.jpg
228KB, 900x506px
I am the only one who hates Joy? Hedonistic bitch.
>>
>>79030507
You can hate her all you want but you and I both know she is the one pulling all the strings in your head and you cant escape it.

GO ON ANON BE HAPPY BE HAPPY BE HAPPY BE HAPPY BE HAPPY BE HAPPY
>>
>>79030507
The movie is unbearably pedestrian.
If I wasn't a pedo, I'd have been bored to tears.
>>
>>79030620
I know you're baiting, but damn, i just watched it and for me it was definitely Pixar's best. I don't know how can they top this.
>>
>>79030692
>little blonde white girl gets sad from moving
It's was all the emo parts of Kiki without the risk.
Certainly a step up from Cars2 or that shite Brave, but definitely not their best.
>>
>>79030692
Better than Good Dino.
>>
>>79030547

Not OP... but my mind will always be fogged by sadness...
>>
File: 1452437374856.png (311KB, 487x486px) Image search: [Google]
1452437374856.png
311KB, 487x486px
>>79030507
>A channer hates Joy
ikr?
>>
>>79030875
Yes you hate Sadness, and you wonder why Joy tried to get rid of that mental cancer. Dont worry Joy is still in you everywhere you jerk off.
>>
>>79030996
>mental cancer
kek, the movie went waaaay over your head
>>
>>79030692
That counterbait
>>
>>79032062
Not bait.
I thought it was going to be a train wreck with such an abstract theme, and it delivered. Emotionally at least.
>>
>>79031068
No anon sadness is a horrible thing, why it makes people kill themselves when w all know that life should be happy and always happy due to that Joy in you called the pleasure principle.
>>
>>79032612
most of the movie annoyed the living shit out of me and i love animated movies and cartoons
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.