[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Tim ever be relevant again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: bat inc 6.jpg (541KB, 811x915px) Image search: [Google]
bat inc 6.jpg
541KB, 811x915px
Will Tim ever be relevant again?
>>
>>79018720
>an ex Robin
>not the first Robin
>not the one that died and came back
>not Batman's biological son
>wasn't girl Robin
>weak personality
>attached to Teen Titans
>attached to Jason

Yeeeeah, it's looking slim.
>>
>>79018720
never ever
>>
File: this girl.png (130KB, 794x612px) Image search: [Google]
this girl.png
130KB, 794x612px
>>79018770

Why not just fused Jason todd and Tim drake?
>>
>>79018770
>>wasn't girl Robin
>implying
>>
>>79018904
Jason Drake, using SCIENCE! to kill criminals?
>>
He reminds of Jason's dad.
>>
>>79018720
hopefully not
>>
>>79018770
Also as Red Robin he's basically twice as redundant as Nightwing is.

I mean Nightwing is Batman-lite and Red Robin is just Nightwing-lite. Should they ever need a grown up Robin, they'll just use Nightwing.
>>
Right now the people who grew up with Tim Drake as Robin range from ages 15-30. Give it another decade or so, someone will come along and fix him.

That said, he's not a necessary member of the batfam and he should go the way of Batwoman and Harold and Azrael and the rest of them.
>>
>>79022436

Yep, even though I'm a Dick fan, I grew up with him as Nightwing. He was only ever Robin in the DCAU for me. Robin was generally Tim Drake for me, and one of the few DC TPBs i own is his origin and training with Lady Shiva.

That said, he does seem out of place. Dick is the original Robin, and the son that transcends blood, with solid relationships with most of the cast, and the obvious successor to the cowl. Damien is Damien, and the biological son, and I'm surprised at how much I like him now they have mellowed him a little. Even Jason is pretty compelling now, as Red Hood, and I was against the idea of bringing him back.

Tim... Tim is just sort of boring. Especially as Red Robin. And his cowl looks like a black condom.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.