[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any good comic reviews or podcasts you recommend, Recently listed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: CBG19 CIRCLE new PINK w Radial.png (553KB, 673x673px) Image search: [Google]
CBG19 CIRCLE new PINK w Radial.png
553KB, 673x673px
Any good comic reviews or podcasts you recommend, Recently listed to Kevin Smith talk about Batman Returns
>>
ComicbookCast is A'iright.
>>
oh look, OP made this thread again.
>>
I'm fond of Rachel and miles x-plain the x-men.
they're funny even if they can be little tumblr at times
>>
>>79018289
forgot pic
>>
>>79016179
Mr Sunday has some cool videos and a podcast on comic book movie dot com.
>>
Max Landis, "Landis on Landis". Some good quality shit if I do say so myself
>>
I like comic nerds unite
I enjoy it because it's obviously not professionally done or very serious, its just a couple dudes talking comics and getting distracted frequently
>>
>>79018542
we know it's you, Max.
>>
>>79016179
>Pic not related
>>
>>79018289
it's more than just a little
They do a good job explaining the x-men so you can makes sense of all the bullshit but putting up with rachel and miles shit is tiring
>>
>>79019659

All I remember from her is how butthurt she was about days of future past
>>
>>79020097
She seems to be butthurt about everything these days.

She was pretty angry at Star Wars. And GoT.
>>
>>79019961
> fat character is evil
> Rachel goes on a lecture about body politics

Also none of the guest interview episodes are worth checking out beside the one with the writer from X-Men Evolution
>>
>>79020289
is it really get that bad? I'm only at episode 35
>>
>>79020363
Nah they never go off the rails, maybe once or twice an episode you'll roll your eyes. Largely they stay on track of just being two people that really love the X-men, even some of the not so great stuff
>>
>>79020363
No, its worth listening to, they do a good job
That being said, Rachel is a dumb bitch and miles is a cuck
He's got no fucking balls
>>
>>79018483
>Mr Sunday
He's based.
>>
>>79020483
well that I got after the first 5 episodes.
I just wanted to know if I have to listen to 40 minute rate on white privilege or some shit like that.
>>
I have yet to find a good comic channel. Some of Kevin Smith's interviews were interesting, mostly because of the guests and not Smith. Most other channels are just fat guys sitting on a couch and talking about boring shit for 50+ minutes. The rest it's just news you find on Newsrama/CR, and Top 10 facts you can find on wikipedia.

>>79016733
All he does is recap and spam videos with every rumor popping up on comic sites. He simply transcripts the articles, adding a simple ''So yeah!'' at the end. And of course patreon begging, and ''Rate, comment and subscribe guys!''.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.