[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I COME FROM THE YEAR 2023. ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT MARVEL.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 6

File: future.jpg (91KB, 564x898px) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
91KB, 564x898px
I COME FROM THE YEAR 2023.

ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT MARVEL.
>>
Does Hickman ever come back?
>>
>>79013910
Have the SJWs started WW3?
>>
>>79013910
When does Slott die/leaves Marvel?
>>
>>79014007
Dont you mean, when does Sloth take over as EIC for Bendis?
>>
>>79013997

Yes. He just came back and he's writing Guardians of the Galaxy. It's actually good, not just "Better than the Bendis shit". Unlike his Avengers run, here stuff happens.

>>79013999

No. And thank Odin, because Marvel is appealing less each day to the SWJ shit. Thor will be the Odinson again in a couple of months, apparently.

>>79014007

He hasn't. BUT HE HAS LEFT SPIDER-MAN. Now he's writing Scarlet Spider, starring Ben Reilly.

>>79014044

Rumor is Bendis will taking a long vacation anytime soon. If only he'd been fired...
>>
File: ainz p2.png (490KB, 738x814px) Image search: [Google]
ainz p2.png
490KB, 738x814px
>>79014148
>No. And thank Odin, because Marvel is appealing less each day to the SWJ shit.
I come from the year 2136, enjoy the next 2 years.
>>
File: We just don't know.gif (999KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
We just don't know.gif
999KB, 250x251px
>>79014238

Is... is everything alright?
>>
Will the X-Men be fixed? When will rightclops come back?
>>
>>79014339

Of course, Cyclops comes back (he wasn't even dead anytime after the Secret Wars). Now that Marc Guggenheim is in charge of the main X-books, he's not a dick anymore.

(And now he's dating Frenzy).
>>
>>79014450
What was Infinity War like?

Was it 3 hours of RDJ, and 20 minutes of everyone else?
>>
>>79013910
What have Cyclops done during lost eight months?
Who died in Civil War 2?
How hard did Harper Row's solo tank?
>>
>>79014555

The Russos actually did a good job. Yeah, of course there was some dickass wankery to RDJ because of Marvel Studios request, I guess, but it was pretty much awesome.

No hamfisted quips (just those needed), lots of interesting characters (i.e. not just standing there or fighting but having a mild relevance) and Thanos, though he was Gary Stu'd (narration wise) was an incredible performance by Josh Brolin.

>>79014613

1. Confront the Inhumans about the Terrigen Mists, get assblasted by Black Bolt and the sickness, lay low until the Apocalypse Wars. Real fucking original.

2. James Rhodes and She-Hulk.

3. Is that DC? I only answer Marvel related questions.
>>
>>79014721
>Is that DC? I only answer Marvel related questions.
What, DC isn't bought out by Marvel yet? Eh.
>>
>>79014754

Mmmno. Actually, DC is selling far better than Marvel right now, even though the MCU.
>>
>>79014823
And DCEU? Any good movies?
>>
>>79015084

I will not talk about BvS and Suicide Squad since you'll see them sometime soon.

Wonder Woman was a 7/10. Had this SJW feeling all over the place (and the fandom, oh, God), but was an okay movie.

Green Lantern was better than the first one, but still meh. Except for John Stewart by Idris Elba.

Shazam was fucking perfect.

Aquaman had a MoS-like feeling, like too dark for that kind of character. People suddenly think of him as the most awesome superhero, heh.

Flash was discarded because of timetables and already having a TV show.

And Justice League is coming next summer. Looks amazing, so far. We got Martian Manhunter.
>>
>>79015302
Good time for capeflicks.
>>
>>79013910
Will Marvel stop being shit?
>>
Who's the guy that's been being teased to come back recently?
Will Brandon Graham ever do a Marvel book?
Does Kaine come back and get a 2nd ongoing?
And do the O5 ever go back?
>>
>>79013910
Are you Homer Simpson?
>>
Tell me the status of Silver Surfer.
>>
How were the Marvel movies? Are they still making them?
>>
>>79013910
Has Bendis been stopped or has he become more powerful than we can possibly imagine?
>>
>>79015346

Marvel had been pretty much doing their McGuffin thing (whatever that means) until Infinity War and Phase 4, but DCEU has always been mainly good except for details.

>>79015356

You should know by now that being shit, in capeshit, is relative. Like, you could have half the titles being literal shit printed, but the rest is fucking gold. I think the comics are pretty much good, as of now. Hope it lasts.

>>79015380

1. Xavier.

2. Sorry, but nopes. I read somewhere on /co/ that they were talking about it, but he ragequit because of editorial mandates.

3. Comes back. No ongoing, so far. Stars in Web Warriors and Scarlet Spider, starring Ben Reilly, written by Slott and drawn by Ryan Stegman.

4. No, but they're not shit anymore. Iceman keeps sucking dick.

>>79015427

That would be folly. Are you implying that fictional characters could become real? What are you, Grant Morrison?

>>79015486

Slott finally quit trying to make him Doctor Who. There was a 5 issue miniseries called POWER COSMIC, that brought the Surfer, Galactus (Lifebringer) and other heralds back together. Written by Al Ewing and drawn by Esad Ribic. Best stuff from the decade so far. Now he's riding with Hickman's Guardians of the Galaxy.

>>79015558

Of course. As I said before, everything kept going the same way up until Infinity War (actual good movies) and, when entered Phase 4, people got kind of bored of superhero blockbusters, so the quality rose a bit. We got a TV show about the Midnight Sons (with fucking Ghost Rider, Man-Thing and Howard the Duck) and Kang will appear in New Avengers (Avengers 4), portrayed by John C. McGinley.

>>79015633

He's still aroud, of course. But for some reason, he's not THAT important right now. Yeah, they sell his work as the most important thing being written this millenia, but he's not that "noisy". Now he writes Spider-Gwen, Jessica Jones, Heroes for Hire and Squirrel Girl.
>>
>>79014298
Make sure to sign up for the Biodome trials, just not the ones in Denmark.
>>
>>79013999
>second post

Fuck you all.
>>
>>79015781

C-Could you elaborate?
>>
>>79015846

Maybe not WWIII, but if you had read the things I read in Marvel the last decade, you would understand why do they ask.
>>
File: 1446369856289.jpg (83KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1446369856289.jpg
83KB, 1024x768px
>>79015856
I dont want to say they get a Hitler, but they get a Hitler.
>>
File: Potamus.jpg (16KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
Potamus.jpg
16KB, 280x210px
>>79013910
Did you get that thing I sent ya?
>>
>>79016108

Were you the one who sent me the "HULK: WORLDBREAKER" trade?
>>
>>79016146
Do we get an Iron Fist tv series? What about Moon Knight?
>>
>>79015777
>Xavier
Booo. Who cares?
>Iceman keeps sucking dick
Good for me.
>>
>>79016797

Yeah, we do get Iron Fist and he's not asian, thank Odin. He's played by Aaron Paul and the biggest throwback is making K'un-Lun kind of science-y instead of mystical. Other than that, pretty cool. They make a cool bromance with Luca Cage, even though he was pretty boring at first.

And we'll get a Moon Knight Netflix show next year or so. One of the candidates is Walton Goggins.

>>79016879

I care. They brought him back the lamest way possible... but I care. =^(
>>
>>79016968

Meant Luke Cage, there's no OC Donut Steel in the show.
>>
I loved Aaron Paul in Breaking Bad and I gotta say that's shit casting.
>>
>>79017139

Welp, I didn't make it.
>>
Does punisher get his own Netflix series?
>>
How was the MCU Spidey?
Is current Spidey title any good?
How was the second season of DD? Did he get another suit?
Is Defenders the best show ever made?
>>
>>79017258

Of course. And Frank franks all the way down. And wears the franking skull in his vest. And has Barracuda.

>>79017289

1. Not bad. I mean, not "meh" but not astounding, either. But kind of cool. At least for me is a throwback having another teenage Spider-Man.

2. Pretty cool, it's Ultimate Spider-Man all over again with a better dialogue. 9/10

3. Man, you'll get the answer to that in a couple of months. I'll just say that it was awesome.

4. Didn't live up to the hype. Pretty good, but could have been better. And Jessica Jones cosntantly talking about how much she needs to drink, and likes to drink, and yadda yadda... gets old soon. 7,5/10
>>
>>79017413
Your future seems to good to be true. I don't believe you :(
>>
>>79017413

who takes over for rdj as iron man and chris evans as cap?

whats going to happen to hank pym
>>
>>79017413
whats your favorite movie thus far
>>
>>79015302
>Shazam was fucking perfect.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
;_;
Was it cheesy Thunderworld Captain Marvel or did BvS/Man of Steel's dark tone infect even the Big Red Cheese?
>>
>>79017727

Thing is, I'm talking about 2023 and mainly the comics. I swear to Galactus, you haven't yet lived my last decade. SJW grow and Marvel appeals to them, dindu nuffins, more and more events that "CHANGE EVRYTHING, LIKE, 4EVER, DURING 5 MONTHS", Bendis writing the Guardians untill 2022... This is just a break 'till the next editorial fuck up.

>>79017818

1. They still in the roles.

2. If you ask about MCU Hank Pym, the movie 'Ant-Man & The Wasp' is a flashback about him and Janet.

>>79017933

What I'm liking more is the Midnight Sons show, but my favourite cape movie after 2016 is Thor: Ragnarok jk, it's Infinity War 2.

>>79018062
I have to admit it was more Thunderworld cheesy than MoS dark and gritty, but it wasn't bad. It got perfectly that Captain Marvel feeling, about a kid wanting to do the best he can.
>>
File: im flying.jpg (676KB, 2560x2004px) Image search: [Google]
im flying.jpg
676KB, 2560x2004px
>>79015777
>Ewing and Ribic on Surfer
a boy has a right to dream...
>>
>>79018181

Shhh, no tears. Just dreams, now. Until Bendis and Bagley take over the Surfer.
>>
Do I work for Marvel at any point?
>>
>>79018306

Yes, and you get to write Martian Manhunter VS Dragon Dildos 2: Electric Boogaloo.

You could have drawn better the ponys getting assblasted.
>>
>>79013910
How is the new season of The Simpsons?
>>
>>79018365

I don't know, I haven't watched it since 2010. How did The Simpson do these years?
>>
Is kamala still here? What happened to her?
>>
>>79019699

Kamala still there, keeps being the last relevant OC in Marvel out of sheer editorial willpower. Because her book was pretty much "meh" until 2020, when Matt Fraction made her go all 70s (meaning "going from quirky and cheesy to dark and broody"). It sounds awful explained like that, but trust me, Kamala is a whole lot better being mature than being le nerd queen.

Being an avengers lasted long for her (currently in New Avengers), her family knows about the superheroics and she even had to stop a radical muslim group in New Jersey. Tumblr went apeshit, of course, but only landwhales were harm in the making of this comic.
>>
>>79013910
Is it true that after mrvl and dc merged that Namora was the daughter of Zor-El and Kara (Supergirl) and Karen(Powergirl) were her daughters?
>>
>>79013910
Does Hummingbird get her own series?
>>
>>79022044

Namora was the daughter of Barack Cyborg-Bama in Earth-Too. Earth Six-One-Sex doesn't have Namocucks.

>>79022058

Limited series. "Dark Spider & Hummingbird" (I mean Kaine, because Scarlet Spider is Ben Reilly again). It developed the stuff that got cliffhanged in their previous run. 9 issues of pure awesomeness drawn by Marte Gracia.
>>
>>79013910
So after the merger how long did it take Clark Kent to learn that Norrin Rad was Jor-El's grandfather and that was why the House of El was had more -than-mere-kryptonian powers?
>>
>>79022137
Did they ever do a follow-up to the issue of What-if that teamed CaptionAmerica up with Doc Savage? And if so who was the 'ten-years-later' mystery villian? As that would be in 1952 I am betting joseph [what-an-asshole-and-trator-] mccarthy.

Called it right?
>>
>>79022140

Why the shock do you guys all think that Marvel and DC have merged by 2023? Another time traveler told me that it would happen around 2038.

>>79022292

Nothing of that sort. Sorry, mate.
>>
>>79018181
source on that please
>>
When is Batman gonna be in the new avengers movie? Did they at least get Goku?
>>
>>79013910
Who the fuck is miles morales in 616

what the fuck did fury tell thor
>>
>>79022571

Silver Surfer: Requiem I think.
>>
What do you think about X-men: Apocalypse? Did Jubilee died in the movie?
Has Rogue returned to the x-men in the comics?
Any news about an ongoing or a movie for justice league Internacional, and which characters star in it?
>>
>>79015993
is europe still europe or islamrope?
>>
What did Fury tell Thor that made him unworthy?
>>
Have either Morrison, Miller, or Moore kicked the bucket?
>>
>>79015302
>Flash was discarded because of timetables and already having a TV show.
Ah, I see you come from an alternate universe's future.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.