[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /co/, you are the head of a secret division of the division

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 7096069_orig.png (1MB, 882x800px) Image search: [Google]
7096069_orig.png
1MB, 882x800px
Alright /co/, you are the head of a secret division of the division of secret stuff in a DC or Marvel universe....it's your job to assemble a team of mighty warriors to suit your purposes whatever they may be, heroic or otherwise and battle powerful threats

Who do you pick for your team and why, and what is it called?
>>
Batman is all I need.
>>
I resign and go masturbate excessively and post stupid shit on 4chan.
>>
>>79009312

>you are the head of a secret division of the division of secret stuff

Fuck off, can't you see I'm brooding over all the horrible shit I've done to get this job. Was it even worth it? Am I even the same person anymore? The R and D team says the universe might have reset at least four times in the past decade. There's a rumor going around I'm a robot, or maybe a clone. I'm not really sure myself. Why can't I remember my mother''s face?
>>
>>79009621
Who care was it worth it, you now get drugs, wonderful drugs.
>>
File: 5ZfCPyf.gif (4MB, 600x318px) Image search: [Google]
5ZfCPyf.gif
4MB, 600x318px
>>79009676

>implying my body hasn't numbed itself to cosmic abstract level narcotics
>>
Punisher for the street level community
Mystique for the mutant community
Brother Voodoo for the Magic community
Taskmaster for the Capes
Juggernaut for HUGE people
Namor for snarky commentary
>>
File: team.jpg (261KB, 1781x502px) Image search: [Google]
team.jpg
261KB, 1781x502px
>>
>>79009885
>image

Good night, sweet prince.
>>
>>79011901

Remove Wolverine and Moon Knight you're nearly back to the Thunderbolts.
>>
>>79009312

Basically I'd run it like Parker's JLU and have a core team of heroes, supplemented by a rotating cast of heroes whose skill sets complement the existing team and the objective at hand nicely and who I can cajole and blackmail into actually pitching in when they're needed, if they don't feel like pro-bono work

Core team should be very strong team players, stable, dependable, and work well with a variety of other personalities and styles.
>>
>>79015996
Flash Venom a shit
>>
File: Central_Officer_Bradford.jpg (410KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Central_Officer_Bradford.jpg
410KB, 1280x720px
Commander.
We're getting reports that Doom and a group of Latvian androids are attacking New York. I recommend we send a Skyranger as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, Dr. Vahlen reports that her team has completed her research into Power Inhibitor technology, and Dr. Shen says he can have a batch of grenades based on this ready within the week.
>>
>>79011901
I'd read the hell out of an Edgelords ongoing.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.