[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this. It was honestly one of the best cartoons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-01-14-16-29-09.png (296KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-14-16-29-09.png
296KB, 800x480px
Just finished this. It was honestly one of the best cartoons I've ever watched. It home of me more than once.

You think orel would have became an atheist?

Moral orel thread
>>
I want to clean the house with orel's mom
>>
>>79007028
last season was crazy good
but eh, 1st one and 2nd feel really slow for me
also I dig that they didn't end it on a cliffhanger
>>
>>79007092
Only show I know that ended with its best season
>>
>>79007028
>You think orel would have became an atheist?
He didn't. There was a cross in his house at the end.

I like it that way even though I'm an ex-Christian atheist. He didn't let his childhood ruin him or make him cynical. (I don't mean to imply that losing your faith is being ruined. I mean that it would be a shame for Orel to become an atheist for the wrong reasons.)

He was a loving father and husband and showed that you can be both a Christian and a good person. He basically won at life and I loved that.
>>
>>79007181
It could just be the wife's cross?

Agree with everything else
>>
>>79007028
>>79007206
maybe, but I would rather see him being a buddhist after all the shit that happened to him, makes more sense
>>
>>79007216
That actually sounds pretty cool.
>>
Do you guys think Orel keeps in touch with his parents? He keeps a picture of them but Clay and Bloberta don't seem to give an ounce of care for him
>>
>>79007234
probably, but I'm way more curious about what would have happened to his brother[spoilers]s
>>
>>79007246
whoops
>>
>>79007246
Didn't Blocky become a police officer and Shapey a firefighter?
>>
>>79007257
How do you know this?
>>
File: image.png (249KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
249KB, 500x320px
>>79007290
The pictures
>>
>>79007257
>>79007257
This scares me shitless.
>>
>>79007324
Adult Orel looks like a fucking scumbag holy shit.
>>
>>79007330
Maybe they grew out of their retardedness and general asshole.

Shapey(?) has had a couple good moments. Like him being thirsty and alone.
>>
I was so surprised how such a dark and depressing show had such a comfy ending. I teared up a bit when Orel grew up to have a loving family
>>
>>79007340
Well his dad is Clay...
>>
Honestly my favorite thing was how they explained Clays terrible personality but didn't just do a "his parents were the real baddies" thing
>>
>>79007373
Clays dad walking out on him was pretty fucked up.
>>
>>79007386
Right but it was explained emotionally and what not, not just like a transfer of evil you know?
>>
>>79007414
True.

with Beforel Orel, Clay's dad seemed like a good guy(even Clays flashback made him seem decent) and it makes me wonder if he tried to make amends with Clay.

Also who raised Clay if his mom died, dad walked out on him when he was like Orel's age.
>>
>>79007386
>>79007386
>dad walked out on him when he was like Orel's age.
I don't remember that... Didn't he just stop paying him any attention (symbolized by not smacking him when Clay acted up).
>>
>>79007489
Oh I guess I misread the scene since he hands them the gun and when Clay looks up he's gone
>>
>>79007496
I don't think he actually abandoned him. He just stopped acting like a father. You see Clay starts to respond to the hitting because its the only thing that his father will do that still feels like a 'father action' (punishing him for acting up) but then his father just gives up. He's done and he never supports Clay again. It's almost worse than walking out because he's constantly there, reminding Clay that his father doesn't even care enough to punish his misbehaviour.
>>
>>79007357
There were Block/Shapey eps and scenes that had to be cut out after the show were cancelled.

Basically them two bonding brought them out of their retardedness.

Also an episode where Reverand Putty falls in love with Florence after she loses weight was cut too.

So much good shit cut.
>>
>>79007546
There's a script floating around for an episode where the teacher who had a coat hanger abortion falls in love with a female prison guard but then finds out she can't marry her but can marry her imprisoned rapist. and that she was having twins and only aborted one
>>
>>79007546
Ya know watching the unfinished version of Abstinence on YouTube makes me wish that Dino was able to do all the shit he wanted
>>
>>79007360
this also caught me by surprise in oyasumi punpun
shit is quite the paranoia ride
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 400x300px
>>79007028
What was the deal with the eggs?
>>
>>79008457
A very creepy metaphor for internal, repressed sexual desire.

It's meant to be kinda gross.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.