[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Is it worth seeing if I know the ending?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (231 KB, 654x981) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
231 KB, 654x981
Is it worth seeing if I know the ending?
>>
How else are you gonna get good fap material?
>>
>>79002135
Of course. The ending is nothing. It's the journey to get there that you're paying to see.
>>
Are there already spoilers? I've seen two contradictory claims about the villain but I thought they were just random guessing. Time to avoid /zoo/ threads.
>>
>>79002135
whats the ending?
>>
>>79002988
the sheep is the villain and it's a metaphor for Donald Trump and Muslims
>>
>>79002135
If the ending is about the society breaking down into a feral dystopia then don't worry about it, that obviously doesn't happenunfortunately
>>
Is the guy who did Blacksad involved in this? He used to work for Disney like 20 years ago.
>>
>>79002135
Fuck off to your general furfag
>>
So are there non intelligent animals for the carnivors to eat or what?

Also is Judy considered a racist because of her thing with the sloths?
>>
>>79003750
They eat bug paste
>>
>>79002988
The entire film takes place in an autistic furry's snowglobe
>>
>>79003431
Disney's TWIST VILLAIN plots really need to stop, it's been that way since Wreck it Ralph
>>
>>79003431
>There, I saved you two long boobless hours.
>>
>>79002135
Is it worth rewatching your favorite movie if you already know the soundtrack by heart, knows the plot and had seen gifs of it everyday?
Yes.
>>
>>79002135
is it worth living if you know the ending?
>>
>>79002135
>go to the theatre to watch this
>nearly sold out
>get inside only to see the seats literally covered in semen
>the entire theatre is a bukkake of furry sperm
>dozens of short, fat, and smelly furries pouring in
>some of them are in full furry suits
>about twenty minutes into the movie they start barking, howling, and making animal noises
>the one family with children leaves
>about this time is when they start masturbating while making various mating calls
>the theatre is full of autistic furry men having group sex while role playing as their favorite animal
>cum everywhere
>the movie was alright
>>
>>79002135
Just a reminder that there is literally zero chance of Nick/Judy being canon.
>>
>>79002135
Would you ask the same question about Batman vs. Superman?

SPOILER; The goodguys win and Doomsday is defeated. Brofists all around.
>>
>>79003431
>>/pol/ plz leave
>>
>>79009157
Pretty good, but not as good as the green about the family showing up for Equestria Girls.
>>
>>79010809
Link to that?
>>
>>79010862
http://i.imgur.com/gkFms.jpg
>>
File: 1452662445037.png (739 KB, 567x799) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452662445037.png
739 KB, 567x799
I wanna fug the bunneh
>>
>>79002135
>Freeze! Put your fat cocks where I can see them.png
>>
>>79011118
https://youtu.be/cNxo7GFEXWw
>>
>>79002135

Literally Furry version of Anna
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
Thread DB ID: 444780

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.