[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go about sharing your hobby with your girlfriend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

How do you go about sharing your hobby with your girlfriend? How do you get her interested enough that she'll start exploring on her own?

Or do you not even bother?
>>
>>78994647
why and how would she be my girlfriend if she didn't already share my hobbies?
>>
Don't do it. Don't. Do it.
>>
>>78995706
why not?
>>
recommend her a thing or two, but dont make her read everything you do

it's a balance between sharing, and having distinct separate tastes
>>
Don't push anything on her. If you have a genuine interest and aren't a dick about sharing everything you like, she will ask eventually. Then show her what you like about your hobby. Don't inundate with a bunch of mundane facts (especially relevant to comics).
>>
>>78995642
This. Prostitutes don't count as girlfriends.
>>
>>78998958
Hookers have boyfriends too
>>
>>78995642
>Find a girl who shares your hobbies
>In a hobby where there are 20 men for every woman.
>>
File: Jesus had a penis so yeah.jpg (495KB, 1280x756px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus had a penis so yeah.jpg
495KB, 1280x756px
>>79005602
There's still a chance for you, anon. You don't have to be alone.
>>
>>78994647
It's a give and take thing--try to share her hobbies equally.
Also try to tailor suggestions based on stuff she likes already.
>>
>inviting a worthless piece of human trash in your life
No, thanks.
>>
>>79006966
What's her name, bro?
>>
She liked Neil Gaiman novels, so i bought her the first volume of Sandman as a gift, then borrowed her The Long Halloween. We broke up after a while, but when i catched up with her she had started branching out a bunch more.
Next girl had next to no interest in comics, just anime.
You can't force people to like stuff, if they're into it they're into it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.