[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW BvS CLIP!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 22

File: mqdefault.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_LLj1k16_k

>dat score
GET HYPE
>>
File: KlDlt8s.gif (3MB, 512x210px) Image search: [Google]
KlDlt8s.gif
3MB, 512x210px
Best Batman confirmed
>>
>dat dialogue

SHUT

DOWN

EVERYTHING
>>
>>78990740
>d-d-do you bleed?
>y-y-you will
>>
>>
>>
>>78990692
I actually dont mind Cavill's acting, it seems like everything makes sense in the context of the movie but Superman's tone definitely sounds edgier than usual.
>>
Thanks, Warner Bros. Marketing Team, but we all saw this shit already
>>
>dude, lol, just stop trying to be cool man
~f-fuck y-you~
>whatev mate, later
you too!
why is batman so autistic?
>>
I sure cannot get enough of angry, brooding Superman.
>>
Fuck, this movie looks so bad.
>>
Tell me. Do you shill?

You will.
>>
>>78991034
He doesn't really look angry. If anything he came off as reluctant to me.

probably has to do with lex forcing him to do it

This movie going to upset so many autistic batfags. Based johns putting bats in his place.
>>
File: ManofBlueSteel.png (652KB, 647x768px) Image search: [Google]
ManofBlueSteel.png
652KB, 647x768px
>BvS looks worse and worse with every image and trailer released, surpassing my already terrible expectations
>>
>>78991365
>Bruce destroys Clark in their discussion
>Superman acts like a fucking asshole just because Batman beats criminals (like he always fucking do)
>Batman confronts Superman after being threatened and WILL make Supes bleed

Yeah, I'm sure batfags will get upset
>>
How do they manage to kill hype in the fucking Conan show?

How?
>>
The fuck is up with cavills voice? Take off the shitty fucking auto tune.
>>
What the fuck is with Batman's voice? I do not care for that voice modulator thing at all.
>>
I want this movie to be good but that was a really poorly written and unnecessary monologue.
>>
>>78990692
The vocal minority of haters is really starting to show.
>>
>>78992019
>minority
>>
>>78992084
Yes, you read my post correctly.
>>
>>78990765

and lets prepare for the oscars! I know, right??
>>
>>78990798

the point is the ''do you bleed?''

most people would have shited their paints after seeing Superman kick their tankmobile and tear it apart with his bare hands.

He still had the balls to tell the guy ''Tell me, do you bleed?''
>>
DC continues to fail to make a movie I want to watch.
>>
>>78991435

why do people think that when the shit post this hard will take them anywhere?

people dismiss opinions like yours, even if they kind of agree, the shit talking makes your arguments invalid
>>
>>78990692
This movie is going to be fucking awesome. The dialogue isn't bad at all. It's badass for Batman to threaten Superman like that after he tore apart his vehicle.
>>
>>78992228
it just sounds like a load of 'I'm gonna get you, neener neener neener'
>>
so how come that some people can tell when a person is same fagging?

because clearly there is a lot of same faggin going on and I want to know how to tell
>>
>>78992320

explain
>>
>>78992320
>neener neener neener

how do you expect to be taken seriosuly with such arguments?
>>
I really want this to be good, but goddamn the movie looks so bad.

On a side note, Hack Snyder looks like a complete faggot.
>>
>>78991024
He's an utter psycho in this one. Superman is acting in response to Batman beating the shit out of people and branding them.
>>
>>78991573
Cavill is post dubbed for some reason. Hence he messes up some words using a British lilt.
>>
>>78992428
>I really want this to be good
>On a side note, Hack Snyder looks like a complete faggot.

Gee, you sound like a DC fan and not a Marvel Drone or just a regular /tv/ troll.
>>
>>78991612
Affleck either couldn't do the voice change or didn't want to since he's not trained to do such. So we get shitty Halloween fx.
>>
>>78992399
No one takes each other seriously here to begin with
>>
File: image.png (725KB, 978x683px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
725KB, 978x683px
>>78991034
More like a threatening stone face Superman.
>>
>>78992538
>implying
I couldn't give less of a fuck about Marvel aside from Spidey and maybe X-Men and neither belong to the Marvel/Disney cinemativ crap.
>>
>>78992569

Or the fact that everyone ripped the shit out of the voice during the Nolan films.
>>
>>78992685
then you are the second part of the reply, just a troll or a contrarian.

If you were a DC fan at all you would be at least kind positive.

not '' hack snyder looks like a faggot! ''

this movie looks great and it will make a billion dollars, there is no amount of shitposting capable of stoping that from happening
>>
I hate Snyders Superman
>>
>>78992838
Why would I be positive? Snyder is a complete retard, most of the cast is terrible, the cowl on Fleck makes him look like an autist cosplaying, making them fight to appeal to the lowest common denominator, Supes acting like a hypocrite/asshole again, the shit tier writing and so on.

I want a good movie, but it's clear I'm not gonna get one with WB and Snyder in charge. Every fucking trailer/preview has been terrible.

Also, success =/= quality.
>>
>>78993114

see? all those memes makes me not want to take you seriously.

when you reply with autism nobody is going to give a shit.

it makes you sound just like a contrarian
>>
>>78992838
>If you were a DC fan at all you would be at least kind positive.
>If you don't eat this shit up, you're no DC fan!
Sure, man.
>>
>>78992838
>If you were a DC fan at all you would be at least kind positive.
>not '' hack snyder looks like a faggot! '

Not that guy, but I like how if you're a fan of DC comics, you HAVE to like any DC adaptation and treat a company like a sports team.

I like DC. I like Superman. I didn't like MoS. I don't like Zack Snyder.

>But you have to have the EXACT SAME OPINIONS as everyone in this group or else you're a traitor!

Shut up.
>>
>>78993170
>memes
>>
>>78993226
calling something autistic, cosplay level, faggot are not meme criticism now.
>>
>>78993209
>>78993218

no, shut the fuck up.

Just in visuals alone this looks like the Dark Knight Returns.

That and they have an oscar winner writing the story.

Real DC fans notices that stuff.

And even if you are a fan and you are not that exited you sure come off as a troll with your adult critcism

''they look like retards! hack snyder is a faggot! Everythin looks like vomit and shit put together!!''

Real DC fans would say what is wrong compared with the comics, with other movies, etc.

not that childish gibberish
>>
>all this shitposting

Making a DC movie thread should be a bannable offense.
>>
File: 20160114_191049[1].jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160114_191049[1].jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>78993367
>no, shut the fuck up.
Here we go.
>Just in visuals alone this looks like the Dark Knight Returns.
Not exactly, I have my copy of TDKR in my hands, and the atmosphere and colors usually work around 3 colors; white, black and blue, it's cold, it's dark, it's gloomy. BvS looks different, is more similar to the Watchmen movie that TDKR, not saying is bad, just that is not what you're describing
>That and they have an oscar winner writing the story.
Yes, based Chris Terrio, the man and Affleck won an oscar for Argo, they are ones saving this movie from Snyder
>Real DC fans notices that stuff.
You know this is the part that bothers me, how can you say who is a real DC fan and who isn't, I'm a big fan of Superman and Batman, and not only dad, I enjoy Captain Marvel since I was a small boy, stuff like Hitman, JUSTICE. And I don't like MoS, and I'm really worried BvS because of Snyder, a man that wasn't going to find a job after Sucker Punch, until Warner saved his ass.
>And even if you are a fan and you are not that exited you sure come off as a troll with your adult critcism
and you're calling trolls people that don't agree with you.
>''they look like retards! hack snyder is a faggot! Everythin looks like vomit and shit put together!!''
See you're not even doing an argument here, just trying to do some exagerated version of what the other guys told you.
>Real DC fans would say what is wrong compared with the comics, with other movies, etc.
You're bitting your own tail here, you first said that this movie takes stuff from the comic, and that real DC notices that stuff, and then you claim compared comics with movie adaptations is wrong, even when you used to justify one of the reasons to be hype for BvS.
Make up your mind buddy..
>>
>>78993849
and not only that*
>>
>>78993849
I never said that comparing movies and comic books is a bad thing, you were talking with somebody else.

And way to avoid the argument regardless.

Even if is not from the comics, a REAL DC fan would not post all that childish criticism with buzz words.

they would go all '' that's not how is meant to be, Batman is this, they should have used that one part of his backstory there, Superman should be more like this, etc''

all that buzzword spouting is what trolls do.

you are not a DC fan, just a contrarian troll or marvel drone.
>>
>>78990879
Superman almost wrecked someone's RV
>>
>>78994161
The sort of people who liked MoS value visual presentation and CGI above everything else. Unfortunately, that sort of value system creates the exact same problems that we all saw in the Star Wars prequels. Aborted, unrelatable prop-characters with flat dialogue and weak motivations. That's not what drives a story, and no amount of visual spectacle is going to replace the foundation of well established characters and their engaging relationships with each other.
>>
File: 20160114_193347[1].jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160114_193347[1].jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>78994161
>I never said that comparing movies and comic books is a bad thing, you were talking with somebody else.
No you said here, in this post >>78993367
>Real DC fans would say what is wrong compared with the comics, with other movies, etc.
>Even if is not from the comics, a REAL DC fan would not post all that childish criticism with buzz words.
That's what you're doing, you're dissmissing the opinion of other just because they don't agree with you about Snyder, MoS and now BvS.
>they would go all '' that's not how is meant to be, Batman is this, they should have used that one part of his backstory there, Superman should be more like this, etc''
People saying how they would like to see something is nothing new, you even see stuff like that in movie adaptations
>all that buzzword spouting is what trolls do.
You called all the guys that answered to you like contrarians or trolls, hell you just did it with me, even when I tried to explain you something.
>you are not a DC fan, just a contrarian troll or marvel drone.
You dissmiss the opinion of someone shielding with that, or you believe they are trolls or they have some agenda with marvel to hate this movie. What makes a DC fan, answer me that, because if it's comics, I have a lot, here a small picture of my stuff, is the writers you met? I also have signatures of them in my stuff, is the movies you see? Great because I have almost see everything DC related, is how many comics you read, great because that's why I always do in /co/, I go to the storytimes.
What gives you the right to be the judge of who is a real fan and who is not?
>>
>>78994993

all that level entry tier in freaking spanish doesn't proof that you are a real DC fan.

Hell, I'm latino and I would never touch any of those books like that, and I know those are cheaper than the originals in english.

And the fucking point was not to talk about the comics.

it was that a real DC fan would ADD something to the conversation other than spouting words like ''' retard, cosplay tier, faggot''

you are not a DC fan if you don't TALK like a thinking being.

Maybe, maaaaaaybe a DC fan at some point, but a full on TROLL regardless.

Like, how old are you? If you were asked IRL about the movie would you really go ''faggots, retards, etc''?

Are you mexican? Because I know mexicans and they always go for that kind of low brow critcism.
>>
>>78995249
>all that level entry tier in freaking spanish doesn't proof that you are a real DC fan.
You didn't listen what you I just said do you. That's why I mentioned what does make a DC fan, is the comics, the movies, the creators he knows? You're making an arbitrary judgement here.
>it was that a real DC fan would ADD something to the conversation other than spouting words like ''' retard, cosplay tier, faggot''
That doesn't have anything to do with being a DC fan, you're grasping straws here. That got to be to one how to argue and make a discussion, two completely different things.
>you are not a DC fan if you don't TALK like a thinking being.
That also doesn't have anything to do with a fan, and especially a real one, once again you're grasping straws and stretching the definition to your own opinion.
>Maybe, maaaaaaybe a DC fan at some point, but a full on TROLL regardless.
For example here.
>Like, how old are you? If you were asked IRL about the movie would you really go ''faggots, retards, etc''?
20, and no I would do that. But that's just me, people mention how they don't like Snyder and the first thing you do is call them marveldrones or trolls, you dissmiss their opinions just because they don't fit yours.
>Are you mexican? Because I know mexicans and they always go for that kind of low brow critcism.
Yes I'm mexican, and I spend most of my time watching movies and reading comics.
What I'm trying to point here is you're arbitrary way to say who is a fan and isn't.
Which makes you look like a pretentious douchebag who can't accept other people have a different opinion.
>>
>>78995249
Holy fuck is this post for real?
>>
>>78995554

Ok I can give you that you are a DC fan.

But also a contrarian troll spouting garbage criticism like a 14 year old kid.

undeniabale fact.

Calling something ''faggot, retard, etc'' is not an opinon and it doesn't deserve to be respected.
( Also I called you on being mexican because you were showing how much of an ignorant person you are, like most mexicans are.)
>>
>>78995554
>What I'm trying to point here is you're arbitrary way to say who is a fan and isn't.
>Which makes you look like a pretentious douchebag who can't accept other people have a different opinion.

While one could say the same of all people I do think with the growing popularity of cap heroes there has been a massive spike of wanting to be in the in crowd and making everything an "us vs them" rather than just agreeing to disagree.
>>
>>78995554

just saying man, but if you go and call things ''retard and shit'' and all that, nobody is going to care about what you have to say.

It wouldn't surprise me if you turn out to be a kissless virgin with your oh so mature speech pattern
>>
>>78995823
>But also a contrarian troll spouting garbage criticism like a 14 year old kid.
First of all I wasn't the dude that said that. and called Snyder a faggot. I just answered to your post where YOU decide who is a real DC fan and who is not. And you later go to call me a marveldrone or a troll just because I talk about that and try to point some of the mistakes you did in your argument.
>( Also I called you on being mexican because you were showing how much of an ignorant person you are, like most mexicans are.)
See you're now acting in a racist way just to call me an ignorant.
and hide behind ad hominems
>>
>>78996005
So is this all you got going on right now?
Shitposting on a slow internet Board?
>>
File: Hitman.jpg (395KB, 847x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Hitman.jpg
395KB, 847x1280px
>>78996005
>just saying man, but if you go and call things ''retard and shit'' and all that, nobody is going to care about what you have to say.
Once again, I wasn't the guy who called snyder a faggot, or said what he does is retarded.
>It wouldn't surprise me if you turn out to be a kissless virgin with your oh so mature speech pattern
You're not even trying now, are you?
>>
>>78996006

yeah right, I have been calling you on your childish shit for like 3 posts and you didn't bothered correcting me on that.

but you totally did when you tought that I was the one saying '' never compare movies and comics '' which I wasn't

damage control

Mexicans are not a race you idiot, and you just said that you spend your days reading comics and watching movies.

playing up to that mexican stereotype, probably wearing a huge sombrero while doing it
>>
Another quality thread from /co/. Bravo.
>>
>>78992836
Lack of training will do that growling like a jackass instead learning how to pitch ones voice. Even then it can wreck but it takes years to do damage. Still going make him sound like shit. Kevin Conroy is still doing it.
>>
File: 1450303494718.png (220KB, 348x342px) Image search: [Google]
1450303494718.png
220KB, 348x342px
>>78996122
>yeah right, I have been calling you on your childish shit for like 3 posts and you didn't bothered correcting me on that.
Because that was never the point of the argument, my point was to call you at your arbitrary way to decide who is a DC fan and who is not.
>but you totally did when you tought that I was the one saying '' never compare movies and comics '' which I wasn't
I wanted to point out how you were bitting you're own tail by defending BvS with the comics aesthetics and at the same time you shouldn't judge the movie by the comics
>damage control
that's what you're doing friendo, by saying slurs
and insults against me for being mexican.
and is quite sad you start acting this way, because you had a point about people not arguing, but based on a flawed idea, that real DC fans don't do that. Which is wrong, the term and word you were looking for was people who doesn't know how to argue.
>>
>>78996110

bullshit man, the whole argument has been about me saying that you are a troll for all the shitposting and JUST NOW you mention that it wasn't you.

Just when I said ''even if you were a real DC fan, you are a troll for talking like an idiot'' and just now you go ''it wasn't me btw''

at least own up to your shit, man. Beta atributes are not attractive or respectable
>>
That was like a MadTV skit
>>
File: 1448037095398.jpg (17KB, 600x321px) Image search: [Google]
1448037095398.jpg
17KB, 600x321px
>>78996390
>bullshit man, the whole argument has been about me saying that you are a troll for all the shitposting and JUST NOW you mention that it wasn't you.
Because it's obvious that wasn't me, you want me to post a screenshot of our conversation to prove I'm not lying because I can do it cupcake.
>Just when I said ''even if you were a real DC fan, you are a troll for talking like an idiot'' and just now you go ''it wasn't me btw''
See you're doing it again, and you have your head so thick you're not even able to realize you're doing it again. The same stuff I was calling you for, dissmiss people opinions and calling them with ad hominems and ignoring what they are saying.
>>
>>78990692
I actually thought this movie looked pretty good from the first trailer, but I feel like with every bit of footage we've been shown afterwards it's looked worse and worse, to the point where I'm now convinced it's going to suck.

Would love for them to prove me wrong, but it looks like we're getting another MoS.
>>
>>78996325

again, you are a lazy mexican that spends his days reading comics and watching movies.

is not a slur if you are playing to the sterotype

and don't give that '' is racist shit! '' I know that we latinos don't give a shit about racism, we are most about ''don't mess with my country!'' kind of thing

race wars with latinos, give me a break, black people over find blackface funny, Eugenio Derbez did it and nobody gave him shit
>>
>>78996464

yeah you can photoshop the word (you) in less than a minute to create a fake screenshot, pointless
>>
>>78996393
Overly Dramatic and Edgy satire skit that would be called Batman vs Superman.

I think that was actually done at some point.
>>
>>78992320
I definitely take more as Batman taking a snide blow at Superman, insinuating how inhuman the Man of Steel is because of his invulnerability, drawing parallels with how characters like Lex think Superman acts like a God-King.
>>
File: 1432937830229.png (213KB, 676x473px) Image search: [Google]
1432937830229.png
213KB, 676x473px
>>78995249
>you are not a DC fan if you don't TALK like a thinking being
>defending DC with fedora talk

sacudiendo la cabeza para honesta familia
>>
>>78996309
>Has the ability to change his voice
>Doesn't change it to Conroy's
What a fuckin' moron.
>>
File: 20160114_203249[1].jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160114_203249[1].jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>78996476
>again, you are a lazy mexican that spends his days reading comics and watching movies.
Yes that's what I do the rest of the day after school.
>is not a slur if you are playing to the sterotype
You don't know the defintion of slur are you?
>and don't give that '' is racist shit! '' I know that we latinos don't give a shit about racism, we are most about ''don't mess with my country!'' kind of thing
Not the point, instead of just making a real argument you're just insulting. I mean buddy if you're the one who was against trolls and contrarians, you don't realize the irony of your posts
>>78996518
Don't say I didn't said it first.
I'm going to shot the screenshot of my lap so you could see and not said I'm doing photoshop.
See no (you) and in the next pics there's actually (you)
>>
>>78996685
nice google translate, that doesn't mean anything.

and now it turns that ''stop saying that the words retard and faggot equal to an opinion '' is fedora talk

1/10, pitiful
>>
>>78992538
newsflash: being a DC fan doesn't mean you have to like shitty Zack Snyder movies just because he makes DC movies

That's called being a fanboy. A fan would want good movies.
>>
File: 20160114_203400[1].jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160114_203400[1].jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>78996819
sorry senpai, I just outed you
>>
File: WG7kKOT.jpg (185KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
WG7kKOT.jpg
185KB, 900x900px
>>78996829
>I know how to post on 4chan properly, you peasant
>heed my example

I wasn't aware latinos were this holier-than-thou

Guess that explains the virgin mary obsessions
>>
>>78996819
>Yes that's what I do the rest of the day after school.

just doing the bare minimun is what a lazy mexican would do.

I can see your panza cervecera but without beer from here.

that shit could still be a screenshot at full screen.
>>
>>78996467
Sounds more like you spend too much time on 4chan.
>>
>>78996939

no idiot, you posted some shit in spanish that dind't mean shit.

you have to post coherent ideas regardless of the site unless you are a moron.

so is that your stich? calling a people fedoras?
>>
File: 20160114_204205[1].jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160114_204205[1].jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>78996940
Whatever helps you sleep familion.
>>
>>78997038

I know that the fedora commenter is not you, idiot.

''sleep familion'' sleep big family? are mexicans retarded?
>>
File: 1423262230837.png (80KB, 272x199px) Image search: [Google]
1423262230837.png
80KB, 272x199px
>>78997001
Here's a coherent idea:

You telling everyone how real DC fans act makes you sound like a complete tool. Everyone here is entitled to post in whichever style they choose. If they want to shitpost, that's fine; they'll have to face the consequences of their actions.

You do not represent DC fans on /co/. And as a DC fan, I do not want you to represent DC fans on /co/. I'm locking horns with drones and shills on a daily basis and I can do without you trying to sound like you're such a good poster with so many good insights to share.

>protip: you don't
>>
File: 20160114_204847[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20160114_204847[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>78997123
Dude you can't write f.a.m anymore that's why I posted familion.
Anyways like you can see this is not just a screenshot from the lap but a screenshot of the lap.
And you just proved to be a dude who can't admit he fuck it up by barking to the wrong tree.
>>
>>78997038
>>78997226
>>78997266
You neckbeards make me cringe, if you're not contributing to the thread then quit posting
>>
>>78997226

all I'm saying that a real DC or even Marvel fan has better criticism than spoting words like ''retards, zack snyder is a faggot, that looks like crap, that looks autistic, etc''

that's troll shitposter talk
>>
>>78990692
Why is everything so fucking gloomy,can't see shit
>>
>>78997266

you can take a screenshot, alter it adding ''you'' and display it at full screen.

this proves nothing. Again.
>>
>>78991473
Conan sucks
>>
>>78997327
>a real DC or even Marvel fan has better criticism than spoting words like ''retards, zack snyder is a faggot, that looks like crap, that looks autistic, etc''

Apparently not since half of them are on here complaining about cucks and jews while the other half are on Tumblr writing about how white men are ruining comics they don't read
>>
File: 1448906815154.jpg (42KB, 290x382px) Image search: [Google]
1448906815154.jpg
42KB, 290x382px
>>78997305
Sorry I can't hear you over the sound of how wrong you're.
And I mean, I would also be mad, if I was that stupid
>y-you're not contributing
>>
>>78997377
Negation, the first step when someone gets BTFO.
>>
>>78997397

doesn't even know how to bait
>>
>>78997429

logic, the first step on not being an idiot troll
>>
>>78997327
>troll shitposter talk
give this man a medal, he figured it out!
>>
>>78997458
I know, the poor guy acts like a retarded. after he got BTFO so hard he is now just pretending he dindu nothing
>>78997487
Oh the irony, my dear shitty troll. When you can't accept you got BTFO
>y-you're just a troll
>>
MAN OF MURDER
U
R
D
E
R
>>
That was terrible.

I can already see the 35% in Rotten Tomatoes.
>>
>>78997532

man, your shit is not working.

Try harder.

oh look, some idiot is posting BTFO again and again! he sure showed what's what with that meme!

someone is BUTTHURT!

( See? I can deliver some cheap shots too, so easy. )

also

;)
>>
>>78997642
Yeah, you didndu nothing you're a good boy, everyone else is a troll, or a marveldrone.. They are not REAL DC fans like you.
>;)
Nothing says so much I'm butthurt like ;)
>>
>>78997642
>this salty
just let it go anon, you were wrong
>>
File: 1450349309862.jpg (98KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1450349309862.jpg
98KB, 800x800px
OP here, you guys suck.
>>
File: Michael jones.jpg (25KB, 437x437px) Image search: [Google]
Michael jones.jpg
25KB, 437x437px
>>78990692
>YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO BE A VIGILANTE ANYMORE
>BUT I AM BECAUSE SHUT UP
>>
>>78997747
prove your OP
>>
>>78997754
Do you even own a fedora?
>>
>>78997747
You havent's see anything. I still remember when I was in the thread of MoS being inspired by Miracleman, now that was a huge mess.
>>
>>78997696
>>78997706

again with the memes.

sad mexicans are sad.

and more like YOU people are the ones SALTY, BUTHURT and got BTFO by me.

see, I can be that petty, this shit is not getting to me
>>
File: laughing whores (2).jpg (31KB, 315x285px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores (2).jpg
31KB, 315x285px
>>78997863
jesus christ
>n-no you
>>
>>78997863
yeah, how can I argue with a REAL DC fan.
I mean you surely love memes, because you just use them again.
>this shit is not getting to me
If that was the case, then why you keep replying if that doesn't matter to you?
>>
>>78997921
>>78997947

because is funny when people get BTFO by me.

nigger, faggots, ;), etc.
>>
>>78992463
When did Batman become Moon Knight?
>>
Why is this thread still alive? Just further proof that the mods are shitposters.
>>
>>78998003
>he's still going
>>
>>78998003
>because is funny when people BTFO me.
fixed for you.
>>
The sad part is that THIS is the scene they were willing to show. As in out of every single little bit of this 2+ hour movie, this unbearably cheesy "d-d-do you bleed?" scene was the BEST part they had to show.
This movie will be lucky to get more than a 25% RT score.
>>
>>78998046
>abloo bloo
report, leave, hide
>>
>>78998055
>>78998070

go watch movies and read comics all day like the true mexican beta that you are.

the other guy is not even worth mentioning, he doesn't have atributes, just memes
>>
>>78993114
It's like you don't even read the comics.
Thread posts: 125
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.