[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Monster High/Ever After High

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: local.jpg (106KB, 540x581px) Image search: [Google]
local.jpg
106KB, 540x581px
Extra, extra. Read all about it.
>>
>>78983572
she won't get "make-up hand holding" will she?
>>
'fuking Apple...
>>
So, I'm curious. Who's everyones favorite Boo York, Boo york girl?
>>
>>78985588
>>78985528
Well Raven wasn't putting out, so Applesauce went for the next best thing.
>>
bump
>>
>>78983572
>Extra, extra. Read all about it.
The pinball wizard and a miracle cure?
>>
File: Dragon Games.jpg (74KB, 550x299px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Games.jpg
74KB, 550x299px
>>78983572

Well, it does make sense. Apple's got a planet-sized crush on Raven "My Mom Only Tried to Destroy The Universe ONE TIME" Queen, while she has steadily been given reasons not to trust the word of Headmaster "SERIOUSLY, EVIL QUEEN WAS THE WORST DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT MIGHT LET HER OUT" Grimm.

On the plus side, it gives Raven another good reason to touch Apple and give her the ol' bedroom eyes while assuring her everything's going to be OK if they work together.

Sometimes I wonder if this was all an elaborate scheme Evil Queen hatched when she realized her baby girl liked girls. Obscuring destiny by hiding the book, getting Cheshire Cat and Courtly to cause events that would force Raven to get super-emotional with Apple, now this...Evil Queen for best wingmom?
>>
>>78987323
lookat that smile, I want to bully her.
>>
>>78987479
No the evil queen saw that Raven's only other love interest was Dexter so she decided to break out and make Raven confront both her mother and her gay feelings for apple. because Apple might be the next snow white and the person raven is supposed to poison, but hey at least she aint dexter
>>
>>78987479

>They coordinated their makeup again

Y'know, I notice they're the only ones that do that, too. Groups of girls get coordinated OUTFITS, but makeup and hair seems pretty exclusive to those two.
>>
>>78991424
Is apple roping raven into it or does she see what raven is doing and follow suit
>>
>>78991600

I feel like a bit of both? Depends on how contrarian Raven's being at the time.
>>
which story was worse? True hearts day or the yearbook episodes?

also, how do we feel about the monster high reboot?
>>
which girl (eah/mh) has the cutest booty shake.
>>
>>78994795
Briar is the most energetic, Cupid's is the most desperate, Cerise's is the fiercest, Raven's the most sensual, and Apple's the cutest.
>>
>>78993133
>yearbook episodes
id say yearbook because it was a bunch of episodes about the same thing of apple and raven fighting on how to take pictures.
>>
>>78993133
I thought both were pretty good. The Yearbook episodes weren't even a story so much as just a bunch of unrelated episodes that each ended with Raven and Apple taking different pictures, not that that's a bad thing but I wouldn't compare them.

The worst arc was obviously Through the Woods because it lasted forever and ended with a 'it's fucking nothing'.
>>
>>78993133

True hearts day was probably worse in that it was focused mostly on Ashlynn and Hunter, who are boring, and Cupid and Dexter, who are also boring.

I didn't like Raven's attitude in the yearbook plotline, but I suppose it is a good way to point out that Raven, like Apple, has a number of character flaws she's still working on. And there were some cute episodes in that at least.
>>
>>78997826
which characters are worse?
Ashlynn/Hunter or Alistair/Bunny?
>>
>>78998879
Bunny is at least physically cute
>>
>>78998879

Alistair/Bunny are better designed, but Ashlynn/Hunter have more personality so far. I dunno what to call here. Both of them are kinda bland.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.