[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I missed the Kora train when it was running but now I caught

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 12

So I missed the Kora train when it was running but now I caught up.

So thread about Avartar TLA and Kora.

Also, was this just very strong friendship or are they lesbians now?
>>
>>78971174
>are they lesbians now?

Whatever you want.

Also, Korra.
>>
>>78971200
Unfortunately no. Word of God is that they're lesbians now.
>>
>>78971174
confirmed lesbians by word of god
>>
File: this girl.png (293KB, 423x316px) Image search: [Google]
this girl.png
293KB, 423x316px
>>78971174
Am i only one that getting sick and tired of this?

Asami is becoming like sakura.
"I will keep on posting this until you like it".
>>
>>78971214
>>78971226
Who's god?
>>
>>78971214
>Word of God

I bear no reverence for the gods, and thus don't recognize such word.

Also, OP, give me HD screens of S4 Korra.
>>
>>78971241
What do you mean?

Sorry I don't come on /co/ like ever. Is this a meme here?

How is she like Sakura?
>>
>>78971242
the creators of the series. they gave in to the so they could cover up the fact that this series was mediocre
>>
>>78971268
yeah the lesbo thing has always been a sort of shitpost on /co/
>>
>>78971276
I liked Korra. It's nothing like the last airbender but it's still decent.

pros:
-The characters are extremely amusing (I'm not talking about the main ones, I'm talking about Derrick, Juu lee, taizen's kids ,and the water tribe twins)
-More insight on air bending besides just to fly a kite and walk fast
- Cameos of season 1 people

cons:
-No world exploration.
-Fights are too grand and huge scale (Aang never saved the world from destruction, he just stopped a crazy dictator, so a normal treat)
-Each season had a new big bad guy (I would've preferred one general bad guy. But on the other hand, you don't want to just repeat Last air bender).

>>78971312
I'm sorry for starting a meme thread then.
>>
>>78971438
>Kora, Derrick, Juu lee, taizen

Are you trying to trigger my autism by intentionally misspelling characters' names?

'Cause it's working.
>>
>>78971534
yes
>>
File: 1449624910968.png (10KB, 156x125px) Image search: [Google]
1449624910968.png
10KB, 156x125px
>>78971438
well it seems you got good intentions.

the fighting looked cooler but LoK felt like more style over substance.
the cons are what really bothered a lot of people on /co/ including myself. i own both series and will prolly give away my LoK cause how much i started to hate it. will prolly keep season 3 tho.
>>
>>78971617
Oh so it's generally accepted that season 3 was the best?
Cause I loved it most as well.
>>
What happened with Sokka?

Did they not tell us on purpose? I mean we know he was a judge but that's about it. I hate it, I hate that I don't know what he did after TLAB
>>
File: 1408761590562.png (739KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1408761590562.png
739KB, 1280x720px
>>78971660
more or less yeah. it made up for the abysmal mess that was season 2. then s4 happened... all hope was lost

>>78971729
well they might say something in the TLAB comic books. maybe idk
>>
>>78971174
They're lesbians now because bryan thinks if both women dated the same guy and broke it off they become lesbians also getting tumblr to whiteknight the shit out of them regardless of how horrible korra ruined the series
>>
Claim your tribe.

Water tribe represent!
>>
Still The Best.
>>
>>78971174
>Also, was this just very strong friendship or are they lesbians now?
Yes. They even mirror the same pose Varrick and Zhu Li did for their wedding.

Dark Horse will be making a graphic novel in the future set after the finale that focuses more on their relationship.
>>
File: baroness_2-Asami.png (639KB, 989x646px) Image search: [Google]
baroness_2-Asami.png
639KB, 989x646px
>>78971241
We just had a thread about her... I know, because I made it.

And as said before, it feels like she was robbed of her reason for even being in the show in the first place by her own creators, which is why she's such an awkward fit for the show.

She spends most of her time standing around and being concerned for other people. Sometimes she gives them rides.
>>
File: 1419299938782.jpg (353KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
1419299938782.jpg
353KB, 700x900px
>>78973383
It's even noticeable in the show itself.
Who was Hiroshi's benefactor? It's something that gets brought up, but never answered.

What the hell happened to Asami during the raid of the stadium? They make a conscious effort of showing her, but as soon as trouble starts she's never seen again.

It would be borderline impossible for Hiroshi to hide his operations from his daughter. Plus it'd make no sense for him to not indoctrinate her to also hating benders, if he raised her. But Asami acts like it's the first time she ever even heard this shit.
>>
>>78971174
they're just good friends who like to hold hands and stare lovingly at each other while they go on romantic getaways alone. just like me and my friends
>>
>>78971438
>-The characters are extremely amusing (I'm not talking about the main ones)

if every other character other than the main characters are more interesting. That's not a pro, that's a problem.
>>
>>78971174
They should have developed a strong friendship, but Bryke wants you to believe they're lesbians and that they will last forever. Somehow there are people who thinks this is a good decision.
>>
>>78971438
I've had way more problems with it , personally. Like the ludicrous amount of plotholes that came up each season, the ridiculous characterization on top of the absolutely unlikable characters (fuck you Suyin) and not to mention complete and total abandonment of any plot they were on each season without a satisfying resolution(it became retarded by season 3 when Korra just up and walked away from a situation she caused in the first place), I don't see how the positives ended up out weighing the negatives for you. It became a chore to watch after season 2.
>>
File: 370.png (203KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
370.png
203KB, 500x523px
>>78971660
Season 3 was awful. Korra leaving everyone to anally raped by spirits, motive less villains, horrible, horrible new characters, the list goes on. It's better than the rest, but not by much.
>>
I think the main problem with Korra is that it wasn't the Last Airbender.

Aang had an ADVENTURE. It was fun, it was serious when it needed to be, it taught lessons and delved into the philosophy and history of bending and how that shaped the world and vice versa.

Korra was literally politics lessons for kids.
>S1 = Haves vs Have nots
>S2 = backdoor politico
>S3 = Anarchy is bad
>S4 = Fascism is bad
>>
Also, I have mixed feelings about the power creep.

Season 1 made it look like lightning bending was extremely common, then it got dropped back to being super rare and we only see Mako use it (which I'm fine with that change).

Metal bending is the most fucking common thing in the world.

I enjoyed watching Aang learn the how's and why's of each bending style, Toph discovering / inventing metal bending, and Zuko learning to direct / generate lightning.

Zaheer was on point with the learning to fly, and how much dedication / conviction one needs for something like that.

Bolin just learning lavabending and it being glossed over was bleh. And I guess bloodbending just died after the first season. It's like the writer's had mixed feelings on the different types of bending.
>>
Korra moved to /aco/
>>
>>78980194
>Korra was literally politics lessons for kids.
Which would have been fine (it's a bit of a departure from the original series at least), but it was done poorly.

Also, fuck spirits.
>>
>>78971174
They're not lesbians, they're bisexuals now.
>>
File: 1452021706008.gif (699KB, 248x193px) Image search: [Google]
1452021706008.gif
699KB, 248x193px
>bait: the thread
>>
I think what totally fucked TLoK was when spirits got involved.
Because it took away what little screen time some important characters should have had and who should've played an important role in the story, like Zukko, Asami, the water tribe twins during s3 and the earthbender twins.
>>
>>78980548
>>78980659
Yeah, the spirit world kept trying to be this big thing but it just kept shooting the worldbuilding in the foot.

>Spirits everywhere!
>No more past lives!
>Anti-Avatar!

Also, having just finished S3 and S4 the past week....there were so many asspulls that didn't make sense, most grievously, CG mecha and GIANT SUPERWEAPON MECHA.

Kuvira started off strong, then progressively got worse and worse....like Amon.
>>
File: I'm going to steal your waifu.png (2MB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
I'm going to steal your waifu.png
2MB, 1916x1076px
>>78980568
Korra is.

Asami's given up on men forever. Thanks, DiMako.
>>
>>78971214
>Word of God is that they're lesbians now.
Nah.

Word of God says they were only placed together because they have friends that are gay and that's the reason they did it.

They also it happens because of Korra's past lives being males which doesn't make sense and means they don't even pay attention to their own show.
>>
>>78973383
She was originally supposed to betray them as she was an equalist all along.

They decided to turn her into the new Appa instead once they realized how braindead retarded they were with Naga and admittedly forgot she existed at times.
>>
>>78984464
>They also it happens because of Korra's past lives being males which doesn't make sense and means they don't even pay attention to their own show.

That's retarded. She has female past lives as well.

>>78982111
Your headcanon =/= Actual canon.
>>
>>78984505
>That's retarded. She has female past lives as well.
The point is all those past lives are erased.
>>
>>78984505
As if it matters. You're not going to see Asami lust after dick again.
>>
>>78984525
Lol...Bryke really are Lucas.
>>
File: a22.gif (1MB, 200x137px) Image search: [Google]
a22.gif
1MB, 200x137px
The biggest plothole is why korra just allow powerful and dangerous spirits to take over the city/world and force people to lived their life-style?
>>
>>78984698
Is it? Is it really the BIGGEST plothole?
>>
>>78984698
Because Korra is a dumb irresponsible retard

This is the most well established and consistent character trait the show has
>>
>>78986324
You forgot
>stronk independent POC
>>
Imagine a world where Volpe and Ehasz wrote Korrasami
>>
>>78971174
We need to fucking permaban everyone who posts this thread.
>>
>>78971729
He probably died. Figure at the time Korra takes place Aang would've been in his seventies if he'd still been alive, Sokka's a little older than him, not unreasonable for a man in his seventies or early 80's to be dead of natural causes by then. Katara, Toph, and Zuko are all old as shit, Sokka lucked out and didn't live into decrepitude.
>>
>>78986324
>future avatars has to get guidance from her
>>
>>78984698
For the same reason Merkel allowed the rapefugees to enter Germany
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.