[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we going to keep letting them get away with this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: shameface.jpg (162KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
shameface.jpg
162KB, 500x513px
Are we going to keep letting them get away with this?
>>
You're right, there are way too many girls in Disney movies.
>>
You can't be a stronk independent womynz unless you are really hip and ironic and sarcastic.
>>
>only one fatty in that picture

Disney is run by discriminatory bastards.
>>
>>78949999
having neoteny doesn't make them sameface, just means he likes drawing cute girls
>>
i don't see it
>>
All those women must have the same grandmother.
>>
>>78949999
Nice quads. Is this a same face thread?
>>
>>78949999
What, making 3D movies?
Is.. is this a Loss?
>>
>>78949999
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.
>>
they all got away with it, r-right?
>>
>>78951468
Not this time!
Can someone explain, what is this thread about, please
>>
>>78951504
I believe it's the complaint that all Disney/Pixar women have the same circular face-shape. I've seen tumblrites complaining about it before - the idea that women in animation aren't allowed to have as much variety, all those characters are circles while male characters are more varied, a mix of circles, squares, and triangles and other base-shapes.

It's not exactly sameface, more broad than that, but it is a "Disney isn't putting enough variety in their female character designs!" accusation.
>>
>>78949999
>men in charge of writing and designing female characters

people are... surprised?
>>
File: 1451277212456.jpg (43KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1451277212456.jpg
43KB, 500x269px
>>78949999
What's the problem guy?
>>
>>78952384
*Lifts one eyebrow and smirks*
What's the next step of your master plan?
>>
>>78951925
When people cry about diversity what they're actually saying is "WHY AREN'T THERE MORE CHARACTERS WHO LOOK LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

And the answer is because you're an ugly cunt
>>
>>78952582
So all Disney men are ugly because they have different and interesting character designs not based on the exact same face like their females?
>>
>>78952636

little girls have no interest in a princess character that's a giant lug, or fat, or a sinister villain type
>>
>>78952636
>they have different and interesting character designs

You must be remembering ones I'm not because I just see a blur of strong chins, nice hair, and pretty smiles. The only ones I remember having interesting designs were in Brave and a lot of them weren't intended to be handsome.

All this aside I see plenty of variety in OP. Plus it's probably cherrypicked as fuck and intentionally ignored any wildly different female designs in any of the films.
>>
>>78950085
good.
>>
File: 1451903748940.png (105KB, 359x380px) Image search: [Google]
1451903748940.png
105KB, 359x380px
>>78949999
jesus fuck are feminists so fucking desperate to bitch and moan that THIS is the best they could come up with?
>>
>>78950078
Yeah, that really describes Sadness.
>>
>>78951925
The face shape thing is actually a good point.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.