[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your family leaves you at Mike Tyson's doorstep and he adopts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: mike-tyson-mysteries.jpg (144KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
mike-tyson-mysteries.jpg
144KB, 400x399px
Your family leaves you at Mike Tyson's doorstep and he adopts you without question.

How do you like your life now?
>>
>>78939561
Does he mind his adopted children exploring each other's bodies?
>that sweet Yung Hee booty
>>
Awful show, but any scene/dialogue with Mike is golden.
>>
>>78939977

I bet Mike would be cool with it.
>>
>>78941123
>dat's educathional. dass why I got one o' each of the thexes.
>you didn't chose who got dropped off on your doorstep though
>I din' throw him out!
>>
>>78940024
Did you see how many times I got that motherfucker to repeat that? Tee hee!
>>
>>78939977
>you will never get the instant approval of a cute asian girl that sleeps in the room next to you (or same room if Mike is just terrible/fantastic at roomplanning) by beating the shit out of pigeon for her honor
it's not like it'd be hard.
>>
>>78941224
If you hit Pigeon then Mike would fucking kill you.
>>
>>78941224
I think if any reasonably attractive man showed any interest in Yung Hee it wouldn't take much work to get her to fall for you. She's homescooled and is never around anyone her own age.
>>
>>78941260
he has an entire flock of other pigeons. i'll just swap in one of the rest and say he has laryingitis
>>78941295
yeah that werewolf dork managed to at least get a second date. and i'm already about that hairy
>>
>>78939561
>I misbehave
>he punches me and kills me

I don't like it.
>>
It'd be fun, but he might try and take me to a hotel and rape me so...
>>
>>78939561
I'm a grown ass man, how did that happen?
>>
I hope the ghost molests me
>>
He'll fuck me till I love him
>>
>>78942830

Bound and gagged.
>>
>>78939977
>Aw Jeez, Marcus. I don' know what tha do about thesthe kidsth. I mean, I love em' bowth like theys was my own fwesh n' blood. But ifth they keep thisth up,Imma end up bein' a granpa to some six toed baby. I wanna be a granpa some day, buy not tah some f√¢ked up Hillbilly Baby.
>>
>>78941224
Yeah, you would sure show her what a big, strong man you are by beating up a pigeon. She'd probably also think that you look great in your fedora.
>>
Take care of my quickly degenerating new daddy and cry when he forgets my name due to rapid-onset dementia. He is immobile by the age of 60 and I wheelchair him out to his favourite park in Las Vegas and tell him to remember the rabbits.
Then I waste my inheritance on cocaine and poor investment decisions with pigeon.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-13-00h22m16s20.png (297KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-13-00h22m16s20.png
297KB, 720x404px
>>78939561
Can I fuck the ghost?
>>
>>78939561

Can't be much worse than it already is.
>>
>>78945595

Seeing as he's fictional... No
>>
>>78945992
you can always print him on a body pillow and hump it, at least
>>
>>78941486

Just snap Pigeon's neck when Mike isn't looking. Then concoct some bullshit story about him somehow accidentally breaking his neck.

Any will do, no matter how retarded. Because Mike is a booger eating moron and will buy it

Marquess and Yun of course know the truth. But will gladly keep it to themselves because they got tired of Pigeon's bullshit long ago
>>
>>78946054

True.

But even Im not so desperate as to stoop to a dakimakura.
>>
>>78942754

Then it's in your best interest not to misbehave, you little punk.
>>
>>78944910
>mike doesn't understand it's not blood related incest
>he just thinks all forms of incest make fucked up babies
kek
>>
>>78946164
wonder woman is that you?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.