[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You like Chick, /co/? You ever find one of his comics somewhere?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: 1449417479605.jpg (39KB, 459x237px) Image search: [Google]
1449417479605.jpg
39KB, 459x237px
You like Chick, /co/?

You ever find one of his comics somewhere?
>>
File: Jack-chick.png (36KB, 300x390px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-chick.png
36KB, 300x390px
I'm actually disappointed that I have never once seen a real Chick comic. I keep hoping to come across one or get handed one some day.
>>
>>78936784
>>78937154
I can say for certain that there's a Christian comics booth at SDCC that has free Chick tracts. That's where my small collection comes from.

If you can't find them in the wild, head to your local comic book convention and see what you can get.
>>
>>78936784
The time I went to NYC, there were people handing out Chick tracts on the train.
>>
>>78937154
>>78937224
I've found a few in the wild. One on a park bench (crumpled up), and two in a grocery store bathroom. They're like Easter eggs. Hilarious, badly drawn Easter eggs.
>>
>>78937410
My only hope is to get my hands on a physical copy of "Darkest Dungeons" or the one with the rock stars.
>>
File: 1062_01.gif (11KB, 230x138px) Image search: [Google]
1062_01.gif
11KB, 230x138px
Found this one in a shopping cart at a Wal Mart.
>>
>>78936784
When I was a kid there were people who would pass these tracts out on Halloween instead of candy.

Me and my friend would collect and trade them like they were baseball cards.
>>
>>78936784

The one with the shit sandwich was funny. Very clever of reddit to make that edit.
>>
I own almost all of these.
>>
I didn't know people really gave those out. I would love to be given one.
>>
>>78937764
How many do you have?
>>
>>78937635
You need to put some bait on that hook, son.
>>
File: chick comic.jpg (85KB, 960x576px) Image search: [Google]
chick comic.jpg
85KB, 960x576px
I found this one at my work last year
>>
>>78938045
I'm usually the kind of anon who says gb2leddit but sometimes they make funny things. Wish I knew what >>78937635 anon was talking about, tho.
>>
File: inuka.gif (12KB, 229x179px) Image search: [Google]
inuka.gif
12KB, 229x179px
>>78937764
I almost want to order some.

I'll bet that if someone left some of the Arabic ones around, it would result in indignant anti-Islamic rage from people worried about "indoctrination."
>>
>>78938139
It's an ancient /b/ meme.
>>
One day I went into a rarely-used bathroom at my university and found a huge stack of Chick Tracts. In retrospect I think each person was supposed to just take one, but I assumed no one wanted them and took the whole pile
>>
>>78938226
Got any of those dank memes on file, son?
>>
File: chickTractAssSandwich.png (280KB, 600x625px) Image search: [Google]
chickTractAssSandwich.png
280KB, 600x625px
>>78938336
>>
>>78938372
Thanks. This is the first I've seen of it. I will save it to pass onto my grandchildren should I ever lose my virginity.
>>
>>78936784
I actually found a stash of some in the wild recently. I'm doing some work for a retired christian guy with his own studio and I found a few tucked away.
>>
>>78939182
which one?
>>
>>78936784
Some dickhead was leaving chick tracks around my work, always trashed em because

1) They're just leaving their shit around

2) They weren't even the funny ones, the DnD ones are funny, the others mostly just reek of desperation and "Please listen to me"
>>
>>78939820
I keep them for novelty's sake and conversation pieces should someone stumble upon them.
>>
File: 0001_01.gif (9KB, 230x137px) Image search: [Google]
0001_01.gif
9KB, 230x137px
I found one in a truck stop bathroom, I think it was this one. Brought it to a friend's house, had many keks. I think it's still on his bookshelf.
>>
>>78938372
Still dank after all these years.
>>
I found one on the controls of a claw machine at a Golden Corral. As specific as where I remember where I found it, I cannot for the life of me remember which one it was.
>>
>>78940431
Didn't make that much of an impact as intended, mm?
>>
I found one on a desk in the main classroom building at my university once. Only time I've ever seen a real one, it was pretty nifty.
>>
I was in a Sheetz with my then-roommates once, and one of them showed me one. He tried to hand it to me, but I recognized it immediately, and knew he'd found it in the bathroom. Not sure if he kept it.
>>
>>78936784
Buffets usually have them on their tables
>>
>>78937154
>I keep hoping to come across one or get handed one some day.

Christians used to set up shop outside my apartment with an entire rack of Chick tracts every Friday. Then they'd take turns screaming about hellfire and damnation for two hours. Living in a city sucks sometimes.

I was also handed one at a tiny gas station in the middle of Oklahoma once. Not sure why the little old lady thought I needed one. It was probably obvious that I was a heathen passing through.
>>
>>78941309
The only time I had ever heard someone screaming of hellfire and eternal damnation was on a liberal college campus. Why the fuck does faculty allow those people there anyway??
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.