[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name one thing wrong with it >Protip: you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: greatest comic.jpg (139KB, 600x910px) Image search: [Google]
greatest comic.jpg
139KB, 600x910px
Name one thing wrong with it

>Protip: you can't
>>
Not enough incest.
>>
>>78936436
>Jeph Loeb
>David Finch

There I named two things.
>>
>>78936436
It
>>
>>78936853
Leob can be good and fun, New Ultimates proves this.
David Finch's art on the book was fucking fantastic, and the last time he was consistent.
His art fit the Ultimates much better than Joe Mad did in Ultimates 2.
>>
Not having much bendis
>>
>>78937341
Oh actually, that would be better
>>
>>78937087
>>78936436
Hoo, boy. All that bait.
>>
>>78936853
the OP asked to name 1. you failed.
>>
File: FINCH_DPS_CAF.jpg (2MB, 1638x1239px) Image search: [Google]
FINCH_DPS_CAF.jpg
2MB, 1638x1239px
>>78937490
No, its fucking not.
Name whats wrong with Finch's art in Ultimatum specifically, besides Carol/Valkyrie being overly Bimbo like.
And do not fucking say its over rendered, THAT IS THE FUCKING POINT, its made for people that like lush detail, if you don't like it that means your taste does not include it, that does not make it bad art.
>>
>>78937965
>Finch being incapable of drawing more than two faces, one for men and one for women
>zero sense of motion
>B-BUT MUH DETAILS
Fuck off and kill yourself shiteater finchfag . Why do I even argue with an idiot who thinks that there is nothing wrong with Ultimatum and New Ultimates was "good" and "fun" is beyond me.
>>
>>78938114
I will agree he has similarities in his faces, at this time in particular, but only 1 per gender is bull.
I NEVER ever ever ever said there is nothing wrong with Ultimatum.
I like dark serious comics, I like that the book did a mass kill off so this Universe has some consequence we can never get in the real thing.
But...
> Wasp death was too much.
> One of Doc Strange's first appearance in the Ultimate Universe only to die.
> Story is very simple.
> Zarda doesn't do much.
> Unexplained thing with Namor being held by Doom.
> Magneto not using his powers during fights when there is no reason he would not have.

New Ultimates is a generic Avengers vs Loki tale, but had great art, fun sexy portrayals of Zarda/Enchantress and Valkyrie, Good fight scenes, Cho did the 2nd best rendition of Ultimate Thor sense Hitch.
>>
>>78937965
0/10 Sempai.
>>
>>78936436
>Name one thing right with it
>>Protip: you can't

fixed
>>
Wasn't that from the Ultimate Universe? If so, then it's from the shitty ultimate universe.
>>
>>78938643
The scene where JJJ finally sees that Spidey isn't a menace and decides to start publishing positive depictions of him in the Bugle was pretty great.

Literally everything else was terrible.
>>
>>78938643
It was an actual serious status quo changer for multiple series and lead to some of the best JJJ
>>
>>78938717
That was in a tie-in though
>>
It got published
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.