[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Go Speed Dipper, Go...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (1MB, 1600x941px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1600x941px
Go Speed Dipper, Go...?
>>
>Speed Racer
>2015
>>
All that mystery and hype leading up to this disapointing finale.
>>
>>78924607
We still have an hour long special left. So there's still time for it to get better r-right?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Why is Speed Racer still being parodied?
>>
>>78924805
Because it was a very unusual show that a lot of people saw growing up.
>>
>>78924646
All our chances are out of the window when they made Bill into final boss. It's such an obvious mistake, why authors keep making it across the media?

It's too late to make him a conceptual villain like Beast from OTGW was, so we are doomed. And it's not going to have any good character moments because the characters are paper-thin.

I just wish the ride would end and I could move on.
>>
>>78925014
but OTGW had the chance of being a mini serie with one goal and some side stories.
>>
>>78925638
I only brought up Beast as an example of conceptual villain. Like they said Beast is empowered by despair, basically, and by not giving in Wirt defeated him. That was kinda cool. But it took them entire arc.

If they just throw in something like this for Bill, with no foreshadowing, it will be shit.
>>
>>78924646
Could be. But I highly doubt it.
>>
File: 1391728689-HorribleSu-o.jpg (73KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1391728689-HorribleSu-o.jpg
73KB, 600x338px
>>78924523
>that pic
It triggers the R trigger,if you know what I mean.
>>
>>78925679
>If they just throw in something like this for Bill, with no foreshadowing, it will be shit.

We already know from the leaked handholding scene that Bill will be defeated by the Power of Love and Friendship so yes this is what's happening.
>>
>>78924921
>>78924805
Its constantly being remade so Speed Racer is always relevent. Also, because. Of that people go back to the original and they can see how horrible the dub and animation were.
>>
>>78924805

Old people write shows.
>>
>>78926918
Didn't the American cartoon remake come out 8 years ago?
>>
>>78924523
Hey, I liked the Speed Racer movie a lot. Insane glossy carstunts was the fuckin best.
>>
>>78926896
And with Time Baby all but confirmed for reappearing, I'm fully expecting to have the characters use a time wish to wish for the rift from ever breaking and preventing Weirdmageddon from ever happening.
>>
>>78927170

That was shitty clickbait reporting of Alex's offhand comment that Time baby will put himself together in a thousand years.

The way it will happen is the characters on the wheel will sing kumbaya while holding hands and Bill will realize that although he thought he stopped Christmas from coming it came anyway and they will Care Bear Stare him to defeat him with their friendship wheel powers.
>>
>>78927238
I'm still expecting that they'll have away any sacrifices with time travel.
>>
>>78924805
because when people want to parody anime, the most thing everyones seen including your parents is speed racer

I.E. EVERYONE GETS IT, CAUSE ITS SPEEDRACER
OR POKEMANSS
OR FUCKING SAILOR TSUKI
>>
>>78927313

I HEARD THAT RACER X WAS SECRETLY SPEED RACER'S BROTHER CONFIRM DENY????
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.