[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just came back from a holiday and I noticed that the second half

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Hiccup_Astrid_HTTYD2.jpg (167KB, 1361x573px) Image search: [Google]
Hiccup_Astrid_HTTYD2.jpg
167KB, 1361x573px
Just came back from a holiday and I noticed that the second half of Race to the Edge was released a few days ago on Netflix.

How come no thread?
>>
Because Dreamworks' made for tv stuff is awful?
>>
>>78922369
The HTTYD shows have been alright so far.
>>
>>78922274
it was ok, but in the finale hiccup comes down with a case of mental retardation so that we can pretend the Villain is smarter than competent
>>
>>78922274
It's...alright. There are a lot of great action scenes, character moments, and pretty good jokes, but the storytelling is really subpar.

One of the dragon riders gets kidnapped and the others have to go save them is the plotline of every single two-parter, and even is part of a standalone.

The best episode of the new bunch is 11, which is the return of the Skrill from Defenders of Berk.
>>
there was
>>78789186
>>
i think we can have a new thread, for us that do not have Netflix and have had like 4 days to watch the show in good quality.

1. Chicken is the god-tier comic relief
2. Chicken is pure
3. The twins are great
4. GET REKD SNOTLOUT
5. Thank you character development
6. that one episode where they prank each other sucks, and is the only bad episode of the season.
>>
>>78922274
>How come no thread?
Its on netflix and thus not everyone here has access to it, same thing happens to all hail king julien and Puss In Boots despite them being really good as well.
>>
>>78922274
>Get hyped for that wedding episode
>Hiccup, Astrid and Snotloud trying their best to be in a place they hate
>NOPE
>boring retrieve item episode instead

Fucking damn it
>>
>he starts hallucinating chickens voice
>muh dick
>>
File: GqHwxNb[1].png (1KB, 228x15px) Image search: [Google]
GqHwxNb[1].png
1KB, 228x15px
>>78925317
how long have you been living under the rock
>>
did anything happen between Astrid and Hiccup or is the serie still ignoring their relationship?
>>
>>78929144
Well, the first part of RttE had Heather ask Astrid if her and Hiccup had fucked yet.

I haven't seen the second part yet.
>>
It was ok, went full retard on those last episodes
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.