[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys think this is going to work? Do you think it'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Infinity-Wars-04.jpg (129KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Infinity-Wars-04.jpg
129KB, 1920x1080px
How do you guys think this is going to work? Do you think it'd be super goofy? Like they have to go into space, to defeat Thanos? Or will Thanos come to earth? I'm hype for it obviously, But It leaves a lot of questions.
>>
Rather have the finale not be on Earth.
>>
>>78919137
no one cares
>>
How is going to space "goofy"?

Moviefags absolutely baffle me.
>>
>>78919137
RDJ puts the gems in his suit to kill Thanos and dies
>>
>>78919137
The end will 100% be on earth
Thanos will likely see earth's heroes as his biggest threat and want to destroy it asap
It would also make the situation seem much more dire and desperate
>>
>>78919137
I hope it's super goofy, with Thanos spilling Spaghetti and acting like a fat fuck in love trying really hard to show off as if he is this badass.

Kinda like the original Infinity Gauntlet comics.
>>
I kind of almost hope it doesn't work because by the time this comes out everyone is gonna be so burnt out on capeshit and the MCU.

I'm feeling it already. I'm looking forward to nothing after Civil War.
>>
12 hour movie.
Each.
>>
>>78919137
FINE, I'LL DO IT MYSELF

How it works is prepare for ebin memes memes and Thanos quipping as the Avengers quip their way through another bland adventure.
>>
File: thanos.jpg (11KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
thanos.jpg
11KB, 195x259px
>>
>>78919137
More memes please.

Also Thanoscopter por favor.
>>
>>78919137
Thanos comes to Earth and fucks their shit up because most of the Avengers die in Part 1, Civil War, Ragnarok and upcoming movies etc. They get the gems or stones or whatever and travel through time and space to get their pals back, Guardians of the Galaxy team up and whoever else to defeat Thanos. Only problem is who will be the one to actually defeat Thanos himself, I imagine they will all have a contributing role similar to Age of Ultron but limited screen time for so many characters.
>>
>>78920686
It's gotta be Cap with Mjolnir that takes him down.
It just has to.
>>
Infinity War Part 1 will be a Quest, an adventure.

Opening may be something like Doctor Strange and his student, Scarlet Witch, in the Dark Dimension in a battle with Dormammu maybe finding Chthon's cauldron or Darkhold.

Vision and Adam Warlock are with the GotG and helping Nova Corp.

Thanos sends force to attack Xandar. Fury seeks out Wanda at Hawkeye's farm learns she's with Strange. A wounded Thor crashes into the Sanctum Santorum just as Fury arrives.

Mar Vell comes to the aid of Earth and dies.

Wanda is reunited with Vision while fighting the Black Order on Xandar.
>>
>>78920857
Captain America, with Mjolnir, in an Iron Man suit.

Or Thanos just trips over and Spider-Man grabs the gauntlet before telling him he's too tricky for his own good.
>>
>>78919137
I think that we will be flooded with "get the hype"
"based russos" and "the best shit evar" in 2018 and 2019. The quality does not matter.
>>
According to the Russos, they are looking to make this more about the secondary characters who don't get much screentime in the main movies.

So I suspect characters like War Machine, Vision and Scarlet Witch might get a lot of action
>>
File: 1444767600569.gif (187KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1444767600569.gif
187KB, 500x333px
>>78920363
>everyone is gonna be so burnt out on capeshit and the MCU. I'm feeling it already.

This meme has been spewed since 2012 just stfu with your sociological pontificating.
>>
>>78920416
This, with Trish Walker and MCU Spider-Man the whole set is complete.
>>
>>78921335
They will need to give a decent amount of focus to Vision and Scarlet Witch, as their relationship is the emotional hook that makes Thanos more than just a space baddie.
>>
I know people shit on Hickman's Avengers, but can someone post that scene with Thanos telling the Ultimate Universe about 616? How they're the greatest heroes in the universe or something
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.