[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Richard "Dijon" Libertini Dead at 82

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Richard-Libertini-RIP.png (591KB, 897x422px) Image search: [Google]
Richard-Libertini-RIP.png
591KB, 897x422px
https://archive.is/t8INp

>Libertini, also known as the boss of newspaper reporter Irwin Fletcher (Chevy Chase) in the Fletch films and as the Tibetan mystic Prakha Lasa in the Steve Martin-Lily Tomlin comedy All of Me (1984), died Jan. 7 after a two-year battle with cancer, his family announced.

>A native of Cambridge, Mass., Libertini graduated from Emerson College and partnered with MacIntyre Dixon (another Second City alum) and Linda Segal in a coffee-house act they called “Stewed Prunes.”

>In 1966, he made his Broadway debut in Woody Allen’s Don’t Drink the Water, playing a magic-loving priest, then appeared on the big screen for the first time in William Friedkin’s The Night They Raided Minsky’s (1968).

>His film résumé also includes the 1969 film version of Don’t Drink the Water, The Out of Towners (1970), Catch-22 (1970), Friedkin’s Deal of the Century (1983), Going Berserk (1983), Unfaithfully Yours (1984), The Lemon Sisters (1989), The Bonfire of the Vanities (1990), Nell (1994) and Dolphin Tale (2011).

>On television, Libertini was on The Jeffersons, Baretta, The Bob Newhart Show, Barney Miller, Laverne & Shirley, Moonlighting, The Fanelli Boys, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, Jenny, The Drew Carey Show and Supernatural.
>>
>>78917412
Well fuck. Treasure of the Lost Lamp is my childhood.

At least 82 is a decent age to stop living.
>>
>>78918034
He was in the cartoon too.

But yeah, my childhood too.
>>
>>78917412
took him long to die. but better late than ever.
>>
Cancer seems like a big guy. He reks almost everyone.
>>
>>78918404
RIP
>>
File: issac and miria not amused.jpg (26KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
issac and miria not amused.jpg
26KB, 704x400px
>>78918404
>>
>>78917412
Dang, first Bowie and now some obscure D-lister.
They come in threes, so who's next?
>>
>>78917412
>A native of Cambridge, Mass.
a local and he was in the second city?
Damn I feel like a real masshole for not knowing this guy
>>
>>78923569
Frank Miller
>>
Here's Dijon's finale words.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaUbXMYH5jM
>>
>>78923796
But he's gotta finish ASBAR first.
>>
>>78923569
We already had Lemmy though.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.