[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aside from Tangled and Big Hero 6, which I think have already

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (232KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
232KB, 1200x675px
Aside from Tangled and Big Hero 6, which I think have already been confirmed, what other Disney movies do you expect to see in it?

Honestly this thread belongs on /v/ but it's more /co/ related than half the threads that get made here.
>>
There is no way in hell they won't shill Frozen into it.
>>
I know it won't happen but Emperor's New Groove and Monster's Inc. need to happen
>>
>>78916993
Please, no more little mermaid worlds.
>>
Probably UP, that was a big one. And Wall-E.
>>
>>78917356
Atlantis the Lost Empire world instead
>>
>>78917396
Yes, if there HAS to be a underwater world, then this would be better.
>>
I'm just curious what the alternate forms will be if there are any and for which worlds.
>>
>>78917089
This. If you're able to play with Elsa in your party it would be kick ass, if not it'll suck.
>>
>>78917295
Holy Shit Yes
>>78917396
Dayum

Good Ideas.
Black Cauldron anyone? Lich and Undead Army.
>>
>>78916993
Star Wars, Avengers, Doctor Who.
>>
File: 1351377703981.png (367KB, 1130x900px) Image search: [Google]
1351377703981.png
367KB, 1130x900px
how would a pound it pedro world be implemented?
>>
>>78919607
Merged with Tron? Maybe? Make Tron relevant or something, I guess.
>>
>>78916993
Sora figure for Disney Infinity when?

I just got 3.0 and it's hella fun.
>>
>>78920042

They want to do it, but there's no doubt some difficulty. Probably the fact that DI is multiplat.
>>
>>78919554
>Black Cauldron

no. just Horned King as a bonus boss. the hardest boss in the series.
>>
>>78917356
>1 has fucked up controls
>2 is a fucking rhythm game
Is it really better down where it's wetter?
>>
>>78920067
Would it be an issue with Sony? I didn't think they had any sort of contract over KH, and the main reason for the KH HD collection not being on Xbox was because no-one in Japan owns Xbox, and Japan is where nearly half of KH's sales come from.
>>
>>78916993
I expect at least one obscure one like Emperor's New Groove or Atlantis, just because so many people want it. Hm, what's a fairly unknown Disney property that still has tons of merchandise potential? This game is basically a free liscence to revive any franchise they want.
>>
>>78916993
Princess and the Frog?
>>
Darth Vader superboss i dont even care if he's not "Disney" enough
>>
>>78916993

I'll be genuinely surprised if Frozen doesn't make it in.

I also would be optimistic and look forward to a Lilo and Stitch world
>>
>>78916993
They'll probably add up to Gigantic as far as latest Disney flicks. KH3 is all about the new Disney films. And SE did say that Disney lets them get sneak peek at the films before they hit theaters. And with the slow development cycle of KH3 it's feasible to see 2018 be the cut off point for films and game development.
>>
>>78920385
An Atlantis level would have to have the crystal chamber. How would they integrate that?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.