[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questionable Content - When the fun will Alice Grove update edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 3132.png (218KB, 800x1180px) Image search: [Google]
3132.png
218KB, 800x1180px
>Jeff deals with the complex issues of seismic in the tech and video game industry
Take THAT misogynerds!

Truly another current and relevant blast at current social wrongs. It's not like women make up a huge proportion of financially successful twitch streamers.
>Alice Grove still wasting a Henshin moment.
Alice Grove is the superior comic for seeing Geiff's crushed dreams, because it's what he actually wants to do but can't.
>>
>>78915983
check the catalog first, none of us want this shit clogging up the board
>>78877662
>>
>>78916052

QC general when?
>>
>Those damned sexists!
>AM I RIGHT OR WHAT, LADIES? ;D
>plz support muh patreon or I'll stab myself
>>
>>78915983
into the trash it goes
>>
>>78915983
I mean, seriously. Guy is just trying to do his job, and this little bitch comes along. Guy has the opportunity to upsell a clearly overspecced top end mike, and she acts like this?

There isn't even any indication that Chad is basing this on gender. For all she fucking knows it's her age.

Fuck, I'd tell her where she can shove her money. Got better shit to do than babysit "i read it on the Internet" types.
>>
>>78916328
never, god willing
why cant y'all let this shit die, forget you ever read it
>>
>>78915983
>characters facing sideways
>arm on hip
>joke that isn't funny

Yep, this is a QC thread.
>>
>>78915983
>microphones are too serious of hardware for girls

literally no one thinks that Jeph
no one has ever thought that
literally
no one
ever
>>
>>78916434

And you decided that only now?
>>
>>78916578
However, there is a serious case for arguing that expensive branded microphones are seriously overkill for a 14 year old Lets Player.
>>
>>78916647
I am quite tolerant, but there are limits to my patience.
>>
>>78916578
Microphones are actually more suited to women.
You see, women like to talk, and that's what microphones are for.
Also, their shape is like a dick, and women love to have dicks in and around their mouths.
The clerk in the comic is obviously gay because he is assuming that the microphone is for a man.
Its a really complex and deep social commentary.
>>
>>78916681
But then again, money is money and if the little cunt thinks she can be a pro then why ruin her dreams and your sales?
>>
>>78916509
It's not even realistic from a sales perspective. If someone comes up and tells you "I want to buy (most expensive thing in a given product line) please," you don't fucking question it. You take the sale, your boss pats you on the back, maybe you make some sweet commish, and you move on with your life.
>>
>yo dawg hook me up with a bombass microphone
>oh are you aspiring to be a singer
>nah man I'mma make minecraft videos
>A girl making videogame videos? how absurd
>listen here fuckboy I'm trying to pay you like 200 bills, what the fuck do you care

there, I fixed it
>>
>>78916708
>>78916717
exactly my point.

Chad is just tryna be a good guy, and she's acting prissy and entitled, and this is being championed as A Good Way To Behave, and The White Guy Obviously Deserves This Because He is White And Obviously A Sexist.
>>
>Guy sabotaging a sale because he does not agree with the customer

Electronic stores are comic book shops now?
>>
>>78916689
Then you must have a vast reserve of it, and likely despite your statement of exasperation will continue to read qc even if just on /co/. I know the sort we can smell our own.
>>78916769
I work retail and I've actually seen our appliance sales tell customers
>you don't want this one you want this one
Our management gets on their asses because it hurts sales. No one wants to go in and be told
>you're a 'tard for getting/doing this
>>
>>78916828
>Then you must have a vast reserve of it, and likely despite your statement of exasperation will continue to read qc even if just on /co/. I know the sort we can smell our own.
nope, it's deleted off my favorites, joining Shortpacked in the trash.

It is gone.
>>
>>78916828
that's why you don't say "this is trash". You raise an alternative, and then you leave the decision up to the customer. If they still want the trash, you sell them the trash with an "I'm sure you'll be very happy with your decision".
>>
>>78916769
I mean, if a child walked in and asked about an expensive item you'd probably direct them to something more appropriate that they might actually be able to buy.
But if a teenager accompanied by an adult has their heart set on a fancy overpriced brand, you don't try to sell them on something lesser.
>>
>>78916902
well, it depends on whether you're hoping for repeat custom.
>>
>>78916851
Good on you then, I have years of not having read the strip to keep me from going back. I must admit I still look at it when /co/ shows stuff like the 'this is me' edits. I was baffled by it, much the same way Sinfest turned out. All this pandering to sjw is a bit much lately.
>>78916875
I got a little training on sales despite it comprising nil of my duties, and the method provided is supposed to be tailored to the needs of the customer. It's literally
>What's your pricepoint
>Here's 3 options, good, better, and best.
However that doesn't stop them from in some isolated cases telling the customer in so many words they're stupid for not signing up for the company's credit card to take advantage of in house discounts, no financing as well as not using our rewards program. Oddly enough corporate rather than reprimanding the appliances rep for telling a customer they're stupid, applauded her for sticking to company standards and repping the brand. We live in a strange world.
>>
File: mallard ooops.png (18KB, 150x145px) Image search: [Google]
mallard ooops.png
18KB, 150x145px
>>78915983
LOL
>>
>>78915983
So fucking stupid and hamfisted I can't even get mad. I'm just laughing at the idea of someone small-minded enough to fall for such pandering. I hope JJ chops his whole arm off next time.
>>
>>78916754

Chad is being a shit. He should of just said, "Yes Ma'am" and tried to make causal conversation about how a friend of his uses the mic and thinks its the greatest shit ever. How he bought a different sound filter to go with it though, since the one included with it wasn't as good as quality as the mic itself.

Never talk down to the customer, even if they are dumb as fuck and clearly have no idea what they are buying. Nor should you assume they are ever buying something for someone else. This way easily offended assclowns won't get their panties in a twist, and dumbasses will take it as a compliment that you assumed they weren't a dumbass.
>>
Wow. It's like I'm back to watching another 80s after school special about girls are just as good at x as guys.
>>
>>78915983
Oh wow, is his Patreon suddenly tanking or something for him to make such a "i'm a good beta bitch, pls keep giving money"
>>
This would never happen from a sales perspective. Children wanting to buy expensive as fuck shit are the golden goose. In a real situation this guy would have asked her what she planned on using it for and then tried to sell her some overpriced capture card and accessories.
>>
File: BuenoDogLick.jpg (16KB, 480x236px) Image search: [Google]
BuenoDogLick.jpg
16KB, 480x236px
I know exactly where this is going: It's the "I'm not a little girl, i'm 14!" character arc.

She will shit on everyone and everything, be an obnoxious child, and everyone will patronize her about her age except Marigold, who is basically the same character.

/tv/ will love it though
>>
>>78919177
I'm guessing recent surgery cost quite a bit.
>>
Today's comic was like baby's first feminist comic, honestly, I'm a girl and that is the most hamfisted, terrible excuse for a microaggression I've ever seen in a story. It's so so obviously written from the perspective of a 30-year-old man who has never had any idea of what being a teenage girl is like.

I'm pretty sure the sales guy would be more interested in knowing why a young teen wants to buy such an expensive item without an adult present. Microphones aren't exactly a boys' club kinda thing, it'd make a tiny bit more sense if she was buying something to do with gaming (even then it would be pretty shit.)

I think jeph got his idea of how women are treated from 4chan or reddit
>>
File: the guilty party.jpg (2KB, 272x59px) Image search: [Google]
the guilty party.jpg
2KB, 272x59px
>>78919826
the culprit is most likely right there in the sidebar
>>
>>78918342
Also, if someone is trying to buy an expensive high-end product from you that they almost certainly don't need, DO NOT TRY TO TALK THEM DOWN! This guy isn't even being an asshole salesman correctly. Anyone with actual sales experience would be trying to sell her on an even higher-end product. Something like "Yeah, the Blue Yeti might be enough for you if that's how you want to live your life, but all the really stronk womyn are getting the new Cobalt Sasquatch with the extended warranty."
>>
>>78915983

Maybe the shop will explode for no apparent reaso.
>>
Christ, I have a Blue Yeti.
welp, time to burn down Jeph's house.
>>
>>78919826
>honestly, I'm a girl
Thanks for posting that like it's important.
Guess we're not quite ready for extraterrestrial contact yet.
>>
>>78916751
You're that guy who thinks he writes "bomb-ass stories", aren't you.
>>
>>78916754
>>78916717
And even if you want to ask there is also the subtle way of
>Is it a gift or?
And then you shut up about it once they answer
>>
>>78919931
>Goddamn it Chad, you didn't push the three year warranty, the debit/card, or the rewards program. No headphones or webcam either.
>>
File: This is fine.jpg (30KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
This is fine.jpg
30KB, 500x379px
I don't know if this is common to America, but in my country customer service means people don't try to sell you shit you don't need and actively tell you if what you're planning on getting is overkill.

People don't work on commission and it's more important to be honest and get a repeat customer than to get a slight profit from a one-time sale.
Although I expect the comic creator is just a retard who probably can't function in normal society and just have to imagine how people interact.
>>
>>78915983
Looking forward to the continuing adventures of Jones-with-the-serial-numbers-filed-off, are we?
>>
>tfw started to read this on a friend's recommendation
>in 2006
>he doesn't read it anymore while I'm stuck in perpetual tranny hell

I just want it to end.
I want it all to stop so I never thing,
>OH I WONDER WHATS GOING ON WITH THIS SHITSTORM

I don't even like it I'm just STUCK with it.
Fuck you Jeph, fuck you Tyler, and fuck myself.
>>
>>78919826
>microaggression
A what?

What the fuck is that? I see it everywhere.
>>
>>78924867
It's when someone says something you don't agree with and you can't think of a witty retort fast enough so it triggers you.

Goes hand in hand with "half-truths"
>>
File: 1442457043167.gif (1MB, 286x216px) Image search: [Google]
1442457043167.gif
1MB, 286x216px
>>78919931
You clearly have it wrong.
What right minded person would assume that a prissy, self entitled 14 year old could afford a mic like that (assuming it is high end and expensive [I have no idea]). He probably assumed it was out of her price range which is not a bad assumption considering her age and attitude. Personally if a little bitch tried to treat me like that she'd either get an earfull or the finger. Job be damned I have something called self respect, and two things called balls!
>>
File: 1440006076307.jpg (61KB, 480x744px) Image search: [Google]
1440006076307.jpg
61KB, 480x744px
>>78924794
Just don't read it then anon.
The fuck mang.
>>
File: this joker.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
this joker.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>78919826
>>
File: 1340566626385.jpg (323KB, 753x810px) Image search: [Google]
1340566626385.jpg
323KB, 753x810px
>>78916328
Like three years ago when he stabbed himself.
>>
>>78925181
But anon, that plotline might have actually been interesting to witness. Can't have that.
>>
>>78919931
>be me a girl who goes to jersey Mikes
>still lived with parents at the time needed dinner. I went to buy the largest sandwich size they had so it would last me two days.

> ask for sandwich. The man asks me if I'm sure the sandwich is to big. I say no that's what I want. Still proceeds to give me half a sandwich.

I'm not a jeph fan at all, but some sales people would surprise you. To be honest he harassed my bf too, even though he already had issues with his weight. Sometimes they are just assholes.
>>
>>78919826

Actually it's a rehash of the thing with the ex-con robot that he dropped.

I await this storyline being promptly dropped after this.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.