[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Star vs The Forces of Evil is absolutely...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 64
File: 1341450_200x130.gif (972 KB, 500x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1341450_200x130.gif
972 KB, 500x338
Star vs The Forces of Evil is absolutely a great show.

The banter and comedy are great, and Eden "that girl from The Middle" Sher is god tier as Star herself.

>inb4 literally reddit the X
>>
Since Mabel became insufferable, should I jump the ship for some dork-and-spaz dynamics?
>>
>Eden "that girl from The Middle" Sher is god tier as Star herself.

Sure, if you like nails on a chalkboard.
>>
Talking about cartoons is banned on the cartoons image board until Saturday.
>>
File: 1417398348713.jpg (7 KB, 248x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417398348713.jpg
7 KB, 248x251
>>78900019
Oh look, Boco has shit taste. To the surprise of absolutely nobody.

Are you like, trying to be the most annoying bastard ever?
>>
>>78899864
no
its a good timewaster but not a great show
>>
okay
>>
>>78900019

Fuck off Boco.

>>78900236

Well I guess that's partly a matter of semantics. I would say it's a GREAT timewaster. So maybe it's not great in the same sense that TCW or whatever is, but it's still a great show.
>>
>>78900053

?
>>
The art style is very good.

I like how they occasionally use Star's cheeks for visual gags.
>>
>>78900236
Its not a good show if you expect it to be as godly as steven universe or gravity falls when its comes to characters or lore but if you shut your brain off its a decent watch.
>>
>>78901066

Yes, quite.
>>
>>78901066
many of that show have a weak season 1 only start to be really good later.
>>
>>78901066
>>78901564

It's inevitable that Star will go that way.
>>
bump for Starco
>>
File: tom cuck.png (292 KB, 680x711) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tom cuck.png
292 KB, 680x711
>>
>>78906459

Marco should get with Jackie desu.
>>
>>78899907
star is not like mable except that like any "cute" girl she loves puppies and rainbows

she actually gets guys so shes not a fucking whiny bitch that clings to anyone

>the show is actually amazing after blood moon ball
>>
>>78906993
jackie = california girl

no personality just thighs and eyes, janna is best desu
>>
>>78906459
tom doesn't seem like too bad of a guy

he's trying at least
>>
>>78907111

I bet she smokes a mean bowl.
>>
File: janna2.png (212 KB, 362x382) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
janna2.png
212 KB, 362x382
>>78907111
>>78907360
>Janna

mah nigras, I'm looking for a girl like her at the moment. She's exactly what I need.
>>
it's fun but no where near the quality of gravity falls/steven universe
>>
>>78907360
janna? or jackie. jackie is cool af shes done ecstasy already theyre in san diego area and theyre freshmen. wouldnt put it past janna being a cannabis kween with jackie.

>>78907482
yeah but season one, stevens first 25ish episodes where alllright and gravity falls i cant say forsure its been so long

and didnt you get the rick and morty vibe the 2nd half of star? this is on track to being one of the greats
>>
>>78907802

Yeah ironically I was actually referring to Jackie, but I'm they're both the high af most weekends.
>>
>>78899864
Star is the cutest character in cartoons.
>>
File: D I M E N S I O N.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
D I M E N S I O N.png
1 MB, 1366x768
It's really fun to watch.

I was able to catch up with it all in a matter of days and the VA work is absolutely excellent
>>
>>78908739

I'm inclined to agree.
>>
>>78901564
>>78901637
>>78907802
If the team has been playing their cards right season 2 could be fucking excellent based on everything set up previously.

Season 1 was mostly decent to good, but naturally if you go in expecting a mindblowing work of art it'll seem worse than it is. I really like how the second half of the season attempts to almost undermine a lot of the shit the first half built up as important without getting too heavy-handed about it, even though that honestly could've been done better.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
>>78908812
i finished it all in one night.

someone posted this pic and was like "so theyve obliviously fucked" and i thought it was some boring high school animation. they told me what show it was & that it got good after BMB so i climbed the ladder and was so happy but then hiatus
>>
>>78910048

It's just a season break anon.
>>
>>78910048
>>78910491

Granted it's a long-as-fuck break.
>>
File: 1361029289540.png (315 KB, 532x694) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1361029289540.png
315 KB, 532x694
>>78910591
Cry me a fucking river.
>>
>Mulder & Scully investigate a case in Echo Creek involving Star

What happens?
>>
>>78910676

It would get a little weird.

It would get a little wild.
>>
https://www.change.org/p/walt-disney-let-star-butterfly-say-my-aching-wang-before-each-spell-casting-dd8e9772-8146-4fba-bf50-7ad49d55c45d
>>
File: 1433291892403.png (67 KB, 228x228) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433291892403.png
67 KB, 228x228
>>78911798
>>
>>
>weekday thread

Guys no
>>
File: itazura-na-kiss.jpg (34 KB, 225x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
itazura-na-kiss.jpg
34 KB, 225x338
>>78906459
reminder that if Disney wasn't so afraid of alienating boys, Tom would be the love interest and Marco would be the friendzoned nice guy. Also, Star would be Marcos's first love so Jackie would be just a childhood friend or something, it doesn't really matter because girls would be too busy fawning over Tom

>>78907124
>tom doesn't seem like too bad of a guy
That would change on a cartoon exclusively aimed to girls.
>>
File: drake_NO.png (1 MB, 1169x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drake_NO.png
1 MB, 1169x800
>>78901066
> gravity falls
> godlike
>>
Pedophiles have the patience of a six year old. I guess that's appropriate.
>>
File: 1452422843999.jpg (1 MB, 1920x4668) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452422843999.jpg
1 MB, 1920x4668
>>78910048
>i finished it all in one night.

same here

>a thread on /v/ got derailed by a pic of star
>someone mentions that the main character is mexican
> i decide to watch it because im also mexican and i was expecting to see something like El Tigre: The Adventures of Manny Rivera
>But Marco is actuaky a goody 2 shoes "safe guy" just like i used to be when i was 14
>starts reminding me more of my younger self when he mentions that he always wears hoodies and has 1 for every day of the week
>he actually enjoys having adventures and fighting
>start really enjoying the show becayse marco has the life i always wanted to have

i think i really like this show because i want to see marco slowly turning into a badass

also there are a lot of shipping wars in the general and they write tons of fan fics and make little comics like this one
>>
>>78901066
Neither of the shows you named are Godly.
>>
>>78901066
>Shit Universe
>godly
Anon pls
>>
I, too am this bobo faggot
>>
>>78914416
xD
>>
>>78908739

Without a doubt, they hit it out of the park in two ways here:

1) Star is just awesomely interesting and fun, with just enough edge to make her a real person. She's super nice, but she gets mad at her best friend, they have fights, etc. Although she makes AWESOME apologies.

2) Starco: it is very obvious that the two leads are going to be a couple. Heck, they already ARE a couple, they just have not realized it themselves yet. This is fantastic, none of that cliched awkward crap between the two leads, they go together like bees and honey.
>>
File: 1443041968493.jpg (787 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443041968493.jpg
787 KB, 800x1000
This nigga
>>
>>78899864
I started getting into it when I realized Star's personality is identical to my retarded girlfriend.
>>
File: 1422520524146.png (361 KB, 1280x1700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422520524146.png
361 KB, 1280x1700
>>78901066
>godly as steven universe
>>
>>78917575
this nigga was one of the greatest cartoon villain in recent years and he just had minimal screen time
>>
>>78910048
almost the same here, but since the beginning i could feel that the creator want to make something about ""LORE"", the first half season is just random adventures and school but we can see some SU/ gravity falls influence here.
its sad that when the show decid to go full deep lore in the second half its just end and hiatus.
>>
>>78919272
>deep lore
It was bound to happen anyway, I just hope they'll keep the simple fun episodes
>>
>>78912238

> Star based off creator
> Marco based off her IRL husband that she is very obviously head over heels for
> They have cosplayed as Star and Marco and kissed while doing so
> Thinking Star and Marco in the show aren't endgame
>>
>>78907482
>Gravity falls
>Steven Universe
>quality
Yes, if you like lesbian space rocks, alot of singing and crying, and a show where all the females are nothing more than plot devices and the sister ends the world and doesn't get in trouble for it.
I'll take Star vs. any day of the week
>>
File: star and baymax.jpg (143 KB, 595x610) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
star and baymax.jpg
143 KB, 595x610
>>78899864

Eden Sher is wonderful.
>>
>>78901066
>as godly as steven universe or gravity falls
>>
>>78912143

Occasionally there are going to be threads by people who don't go into the general but are interested in the show, meng

Ain't no big thang

>>78914141

Well Marco is a mostly Americanized halfxican

His dad is pretty fucking boss in the show, though, super-manly artist man, which I appreciate because it doesn't play to the stereotype of artists as effeminate weirdoes
>>
>>78899864
Not even worth it if you want a fun show.
Humor is bad , villains are mediocre , show don't have charm.
I think Randy Ninja 9grade is better and that show is low rank.
I think people gave too much credit because the kid is mexican and people wanr to fap to Star.
>>
>>78920378

Are you seriously trying to claim that the kid being mexican would be seen as a bonus, here of all places

> show doesn't have charm

passionless soul detected
>>
>>78919798
Female authors don't write about their husbands on their romantic fantasies, they write about the asshole who never look at her on high school.
>>
>>78900208
Where is that image from?
>>
>>78920244

>Occasionally there are going to be threads by people who don't go into the general
Ah, now I see.
>>
>>78899864
It's more like "deviantart the X" than "reddit the X" to me. Whatever "X" is supposed to mean...
>>
>>78920378

>I think people gave too much credit because the kid is mexican
What?

Marco is great though. If people have their cuckold insecurities triggered by the likes of him, they genuinely need professional help.

>>78921659

>Whatever "X" is supposed to mean...
Series, character, art style, etc.
>>
>>78921762
I knew what "X" meant, I was just joking
>>
>>78921951

o-oh
>>
>>78921492
*tips fedora*

No but seriously, that's mostly if you're just husband that she just married for a sense of security, not because she actually loved you

Nefcy has explicitly stated Marco's based off her husband and if you've ever seen pictures of them together you can tell by the body language she's pretty crazy about him

Then again they were JUST married
>>
>>78910048
>dat look on her eyes

They are definitly going to fuck after the dance
>>
File: marco in drag.png (104 KB, 232x318) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
marco in drag.png
104 KB, 232x318
>>78899864
would you?
>>
>>78907069
Star is exactly like Mable except one detail, Star is attractive and she knows it, she has confidence in herself, Mable is the opposite.
>>
>>78907124
He's trying but his head's in the wrong place. You can't approach self improvement from the "if I do this I'll get what I want" stance.
>>
>>78922095
No. Star, when she realised it was Marco, gave him a look meaning pretty much "Marco, you are end-game and we both know it, stop acting like you could get the girl so early, you'll ruin everything".
>>
>>78922437
YOU LIE
>>
>>78922464
I've only tell the truth since I was born.
>>
Season 2 never.
>>
>>78922495
no
>>
Reminder:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEtTms4HtIw&list=PLBFtISkv64gkZvNAzAg5aarTKoGLWSdXy&index=1
>>
>>78923000

I'm not sure if I'm ready to watch that at this point in the day.
>>
>>78922095

That entire scene has some of the heaviest bedroom eyes I've ever seen a character in a children's cartoon make
>>
>>78923000

trips of the abyss why have you shown me this horror
>>
>>78922437

>"Marco, you are end-game and we both know it, stop acting like you could get the girl so early, you'll ruin everything"
Fortunately I don't think Star vs. will get this meta.
>>
>>78922295
He'd need the proper adjustment first.
>>
>>78901002
like her hearts being replaced by skulls when the wand battery was low.
>>
>>78899864
>inb4 literally reddit the X
I thought that was Autistic Universe.
>>
>>78926647

Yes, exactly.
>>
>>78922295
I had a dream last night about wrecking a trap's boipussy. Providence would demand it of me.
>>
So as long as you appeal to pedophiles you don't actually have to make an effort, because they'll just overlook how completely fucking mediocre your product is for the sake of having their fap bait. Cool!
>>
>>78927393
Here's your reply
>>
>>78926639
Marco will never be a proper princess, too many girls want to fuck his tentacle arm
>>
Holy Christ, what happened to the animation?

It goes to Johnny Test-tier after a few episodes.
>>
>>78928670

They fucked it over for Disney's new lion guard cartoon which is MLP-tier bullshit, they kept switching the animation studios around

The worst episode in terms of animation is probably fortune cookies, it begins to recover after that
>>
>>78922009
>>78921492
It's not just a girl thing though. Dante was married and it wasn't with Beatrice. People want what they can't get. Anyway, Disney want "relatable" male leads
>>
>>78929689

> People want what they can't get

The sort of lifestyle that leads to posting on a chinese cartoon image board might lead you to believe otherwise, but not everyone is perpetually dissatisfied with every aspect of their lives. Plenty of people marry the person they love and stay with them.
>>
>>78930319
>Plenty of people marry the person they love and stay with them.

Yeah, but nobody cares about decent people who live justly and mind their own business. The point that anon was trying to make is that infidelity isn't limited to one gender.
>>
>>78914141

/co/ did that? That's a pretty good replication of the art style.
>>
>>78930383

I don't think anyone said it was, though?

>>78930704

/co/ has come up with some pretty hilarious artwork of this show.
>>
>>78931051

When >>78921492 said female authors do something, there is an implication that male authors don't do it.
>>
File: comiket.jpg (96 KB, 515x370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
comiket.jpg
96 KB, 515x370
>>78931122
Females can't indulge on their cringeworthy fantasies on western cartoons and comics like they do on Japan because they're traditionally seen as a boys club. The women that get into comics and cartoons are aware of being a minority on a man's world. That didn't happen on Japan, women have been very active since the beginning. That's why girls like anime and manga so much, it's a market that actually pander to them on a shameless exploitative way.
>>
>>78899864

I watched the first couple of episodes of this and it just came across as "lol so random" garbage. It wasn't particularly funny or appealing.

I was told it does get better, later, though. Should I keep on going?
>>
>>78931533

Well I haven't actually gotten all the way through the season yet, but the initial tone still prevails.

I don't see why you're getting "penguin spoon of death" from it, but there you go.
>>
>>78931232

Manga and anime also pander to men in a way they typically don't in the west as well, tho
>>
>>78931533
Party with a Pony is generally considered the weakest episode of the season (it's the second ep.)
>>
Has anyone edited the phone in the OP into a dildo
>>
>>78932430
You know whats's the real difference between Batman and Twilight? That one of them made its author rich
>>
It's a good cartoon, but for actual plot and character development we don't get much until the later episodes.
>>
File: 1451772578159.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451772578159.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>78911798
>My aching wang
holy shit my sides. i was expecting to get pissed at some sjw, but oh god I can't stop laughing.
>>
Has Demon Buster Star Butterfly started airing yet?
>>
>>78919798
I have a bad feeling about this
>>
>>78934990

I know the first episode has aired, I don't know about others.

Pixie Empress onahole fairy porn when?
>>
>>78907437
> a girl like her
...a 14 year old?
>>
>>78907437
I loved her character from the moment she stole Marco's keys.
>>
>>78919798
Nefcy and her now-husband were engaged when the show came out, and got married sometime during the middle of its airing.

Think any of her honeymoon influenced the writing process for episodes?
>>
What if they get divorced. How will the show change?
>>
>>78931533
No, it doesn't get better
>>
>>78935337
>Marco is surprised to find Star installing a mirror on the ceiling over his bed
>>
>>78935393
Star and Marco get in a huge fight. Star moves out of the house. Marco is never seen again. With the OTP destroyed, all the fans lose interest, no one tunes in and the show is cancelled. It's a bad end for everyone. Also, daily Nefcy shitposting threads pop up on the board.
>>
I'M TALKING RAINBOWS

I'M TALKING PUPPIES
>>
>>78935609
>Also, daily Nefcy shitposting threads pop up on the board.

>I guess Nefcy didn't think this though.
>Hackette
>Womanlet
>Jewess
>drunkard
>can't drive a car
>blacklisted from the industry
>Is actually gay for Rebbecca Sugar, her ex-husband was just her beard
>JUST
>>
>>78931533
I don't get the "lol so random" humor. I get wacky humor, but it isn't random humor.
>>
>>78936243
>She was mad, ha ha
It's already happening.
>>
>>78923307
Yeah, Star wants to fuck Marco's brains out.
>>
>>78936488
At least she wanted to until she realized it was actually Marco. That dried up all the romantic tension in an instant.
>>
>All the girls interested in Marco's tentacle arm

I don't get it... Like... She pitched this and Disney allowed it?

I understand Disney not knowing anything about tentacle rape or the tentacle genre in general, since most normal people don't, but the fact they're all women loving on his giant slimy tentacle should've been obvious.
>>
>>78936570
>That dried up all the romantic tension in an instant

Not because she didn't want him, because she didn't like being "looked after."
>>
>>78935211
Honestly just as long as she has the personality. I can't stand immature girls but you don't have to be a dumb brat to like mischief. Fooling around every once in a while builds character.
>>
>>78936638
>14

14 year olds don't have personality. Even in Germany where 14 year olds are legal no one wants them.
>>
>>78936602
So if Marco said he crashed the dance because he was bored, not because he was trying to look after her, Star would have completed the Blood Moon binding ritual?
>>
>>78936707
He could've said
>I crashed it because I wanted to be with you

But right now he thinks he's just "looking after her as a friend"
>>
>>78932592

I would also like to know this.
>>
>>78936433
I mostly agree.

Most lolrandom thing about the show are the names of Star's attack (NARWHAL BLAST LOL), but they aren't really supposed to be funny/jokes on their own, just a consistent aesthetic and character trait thing obviously referencing the attack naming conventions of magical girl anime. Also it fits Star's personality to like that kind of shit, and ties into the "lore" of the wand changing form, and probably abilities, to match its current holder.

Not the like the show's normal humor is all that clever or hilarious, but it's usually okay. The black comedy jokes are definitely its strongest point.
>>
>>78931232
then why are there female-only otaku cafes opening up claiming that girls are too ashamed to show their power levels with boys around?
>>
>>78936576

That episode was hilarious

> I want it to be my boyfriend
> Me too!
> The clearly aroused older woman watching Marco's karate fight
>>
>>78936707
>>78936806

He did basically say he did it because he was bored though. He never actually came out and said he did it to look after Star, when he was there he was just like "C'mon, this is boring, let's get out of here"
>>
>>78939161
>"I only wanted to help"
He stormed in there because of that voice saying it's the moon of lovers. Whether it was out of jealousy or just pure concern we will never know.

But he did seem pretty jealous considering he got dressed up and just sulked in Star's room
>>
>>78921609
I like this thread. Reminds me of earlier threads before the hiatus, turning weekend threads into waifu postings and edge Fuck ForeverVirgin.
>>
>>78939473

I can't wait to see an episode where Star gets jealous over Marco.
>>
>>78919123
>he just had minimal screen time

See, that's the measure of a REAL villain. He doesn;t have to always be around, blabbing and making a jerk out of himself.

He shows up, and THINGS HAPPEN.

Bad things. Scarring things. "The World Is Never The Same Afterward" things.

THAT is how you write and present a great villain.
>>
>>78920378
>I think Randy Ninja 9grade is better

Cripes, anon, you have terrible taste. Really, REALLY, fucking terrible. Never give anybody advice ever again, because you're utter shit at it.
>>
>>78936680

>no one wants them
Or so they claim.
>>
>>78939874

I am pleased to have provided something useful then.
>>
File: image.png (289 KB, 500x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
289 KB, 500x600
>>78899864
It's a great show, no doubt. I hope it starts to get more of the attention it rightfully deserves.
>>
>>78921554
I would tell you to reverse image search but it doesnt work all the time, but here you go
>>
>>78939944
When he starts spending time with Jackie, jealousy is bout to happen
>>
>>78939953
Yeah, I don't get the complaint that "Toffee should have been in it more," unless people are actually saying they want the show to have been completely different (which I can understand). Because if he'd been in it more often but shit still didn't get real until the finale, he'd inevitably have to obviously fuck up a few times and come off as way less of a threat, and we already had Ludo for that.

Although I think he could have been at least hinted at before randomly appearing past the halfway point of the season, because by then it seems a good chunk of the intial audience had already decided "clearly this show's never going to have a plot or serious villain; I'm done with this shit" and backed out before his arc began.
>>
File: 1389030881973.jpg (22 KB, 376x294) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1389030881973.jpg
22 KB, 376x294
>>78936576

>Disney not knowing anything about tentacle rape or the tentacle genre in general
Don't be so sure, anon.
>>
>>78907482
I love both GF and SU but they have stuff that drags them down for me.

GF is a fantastic show that is ultimately dragged down by its characters of all things, Mabel is just awful to the point it negates her good traits like being cute and funny and Dipper is stuck in a weird limbo where he should be developed to be a badass but the show doesnt want him to or something, like he needs to be pathetic to be relatable or something.

If it wasnt for characters like Stan and Soos I probably would ended dropping the show despite the great continuity and actual subtle lore.

Steven Universe is a different beast, it does something that I hate. while GF has a ton of obvious hidden lore and it delivers it in a timely fashion, SU from the very START just dangle unexplained lore in your face. look at all this weird shit all over!

The show goes "see all this shit? you wish we told what all this shit is dont you?! well we wont tell you and it will go unexplained for years! and you will watch every episode in hope any of this shit is EXPLAINED at all!"

And I dont mean that in a "I want every detail explained to me ASAP!" way, but in that that stupid show has so much important shit just ignored for no reason other than "we just not gonna tell you now" is hysterical.

But since I still tune into every episode to see if I get some damn explanations about stuff mean its probably a good thing the show does that, but I still hate it.
>>
File: amon.jpg (184 KB, 650x916) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
amon.jpg
184 KB, 650x916
>>78919123
>was one of the greatest cartoon villain in recent years

I'd wait until we see what his actual endgame is before making statements.

For all we know, he could just be another Amon: cool set up, disappointing execution.
>>
>>78936576
It'll be more obvious when the show hits Japan.
>>
>>78900019

Fucking tripfags must die.

What fucking part of an ANONYMOUS image board are you missing, you fucking retard?
>>
>>78939874
>Fuck ForeverVirgin.

Seriously, that guy is fucking cancer.
>>
>>78899864
>Star vs The Forces of Evil is absolutely a great show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YW5X1L1-Yo

>Marshmallow laserrrr......
>>
File: BoredMako.gif (2 MB, 260x340) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BoredMako.gif
2 MB, 260x340
>>78942131

He's not so bad. His stuff is too over the top to take seriously.
Just ignore his stuff and eventually he'll get bored. I bet I could come up with something more edgy if I felt like it. I just wish he went back to making artwork instead of edits.
>>
>>78908739
>>>78899864 (OP)
>Star is the cutest character in cartoons.

This is true...

Until she stops being cute.

Then shit gets wrecked, bad.

She showed up at Ludo's castle pissed off, and it went from completely untouched stronghold of evil to smoking crater in about four minutes.
>>
>>78942376
It was part of the plan to turn the castle into a crater.
>>
>>78942468
>>>78942376 (You)
>It was part of the plan to turn the castle into a crater.

Yes, and that makes it BETTER.

Ludo exists as long as he gives Star something fun to do, and not one second longer. Because she is so invincibly powerful, she can exterminate him anytime she wants.

That's the key to understanding Ludo: Star is using him as a playtoy.

That's also the key to understanding Toffee: He knows EXACTLY what a cosmic-level power house she is, and he provokes her anyway.

I suspect he's going to use her invincible might against her, like judo. "Cleaved", indeed.

People who think that Star is this bubblegum fun little nothing show are idiots. This shit is deep and dark, man.

Goddamn, what she did to Skullnick....

It just LOOKS pastel.
>>
>>78942668

I think you need to dial it back a notch anon, it's not that deep
>>
>>78930704
It's also a shot for shot copy of an episode of Kim Possible.
>>
File: 1445936020507.png (685 KB, 789x4699) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445936020507.png
685 KB, 789x4699
>>78931051
The best one
>>
>>78942865
>I think you need to dial it back a notch anon, it's not that deep

heh, watch it again, anon

that one girl hinting about domestic abuse, the hell that is peasant life on mewni, the hints about how stars family crushed the monsters, every thing about saint olgas, jeremys unrelenting hatred for his parents, that kid pretending to be a foreigner to escape his horrible life, the other kid who is homeless in the school parking lot, whatever horror movie shit is going on with stars mewberty, all the people that get killed on-screen and off-screen, the fact that star used to date a demon and went to fucking hell for a party, the hints about underage sex right in the show intro, etc, etc, etc

but the shit that gets me worst is when the stuff she makes thats alive screams as she banishes it again

fuuuuuuuuuuuu.........

how they got that on tv in disneyland must be a good story

if you dont think that shits in there, watch it again
>>
>>78943322

I like the one where Star's fucking Marco and makes a face at Janna who's looking through the window
>>
>>78943440

You are really making way too much out of a series of simple jokes that aren't even that dark
>>
>>78943440

It's there, but that doesn't make the show itself stop being mainly about the cutesy adventures of a little girl shooting narwhals at wacky looking monsters.

Don't try to be like horsefuckers or other autistic fans of autistic fandoms trying to make their cartoon as "OMG it's so grimdark when you think about!"
>>
>>78942376
Just don't do anything to Marco and she'll remain cute
>>
>>78943524
>It's there, but...

Fuck off, tripfag.

Let me clarify:

This isn't your circle jerk general, you useless waste of skin. Nobody gives a single fuck who you are. Why are you trip fagging on 4chan?
>>
>>78943497
Wait what?
>>
>>78943611

Defensive much?
>>
>>78943631

I'd post it but I don't have it on this computer

But it's not even super lewd or anything it's basically Star and Marco hugging topless and then Star makes a goofy face at Janna who's looking through the window all sad and disappointed

>>78943611

If you're the same guy posting the "omg it's so deep" shit that's far more cancerous behavior than tripfagging
>>
>>78922295
>>>78899864 (OP)
> would you?

LIKE THE FIST OF AN ANGRY GD I WOULD.

Er, wait....

How anatomically correct was that spell?

Fuuuuuuuuck, this could get weird fast.....

"Things are gonna get a little weird, Things are gonna get a little wiiiild!"
>>
>>78923000

TRIPS OF THE VOID....

jesus, dat.... wat.....

fuuuuuuuuuuuu.......!
>>
>>78923307
>>>78922095
>That entire scene has some of the heaviest bedroom eyes I've ever seen a character in a children's cartoon make


Seriously, a kids cartoon doing a homage to "Looking for Mister Goodbar?"

Holy crap!
>>
File: the harsh truth.png (326 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the harsh truth.png
326 KB, 640x360
>>78922095
I dunno about that, anon...
>>
>>78920378
I didn't even realise he was mexican.
I wear a sombrero when I make nachos with friends all the time.
>>
>>78944926

He's not really, he's only half. His dad's Mexican (notice the accent) but his mom is pretty clearly not.
>>
File: a.png (1 MB, 840x1050) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a.png
1 MB, 840x1050
Star is a whore, don't trust her. She will spend your money, make you her "bestie, give you hope and then fuck with a douche.
>>
>>78948017
You know white Mexicans exist, right?
>>
>>78948299

Yeah that's cool and everything but his mom speaks with an American accent
>>
>>78948352
Maybe she's a second generation mexican immigrant.
>>
I dropped it after two episodes. Should I continue?
>>
>>78948384
Try watching the finale and if it still does nothing for you then the show's not for you.

It doesn't do a complete 180 by the end, but it does get more serious than the first few episodes seem like it will.
>>
>>78948383

> second generation mexican immigrant

So you mean a naturalized American
>>
>>78900019
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
>>
>>78939953
>>78940397
I'm not complaining, I'm praising since he established himself a a great villain while taking up minimal time
>>
>>78899864
I like the show, but i hate the schitzy art direction that looks like every other Disney show on right now.
>>
>>78910048
>>78922095

Happening eventually for sure.
>>
>>78948465
>tfw I watched the finale and it got me into watching the rest
>tfw I skipped a lot of the show because it's "le random xD"
>Watched all episodes roughly
>watches finale again
>browsed some /swag/ threads
>watched the season again
>now full blown autistic follower

Best show ever.. I love Star (non-sexually), she's the potential to be my all-time favorite character.
>>
File: starstrips 14.png (590 KB, 1000x838) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
starstrips 14.png
590 KB, 1000x838
>>
>>78950760

She is becoming your daughteru, you see.
>>
File: starstrip 13.png (488 KB, 937x999) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
starstrip 13.png
488 KB, 937x999
>>
>>78950883

A lot of the general is just anons wanting Marco and Star to be as happy as possible
>>
>>78935654
i remember cringing the first time i heard it

now i sing along
>>
>>78950942

I can imagine/
>>
>>78951002

I'm not at that point yet.

I must watch more, clearly.
>>
File: 341414543.jpg (44 KB, 492x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
341414543.jpg
44 KB, 492x500
>>78951365
>tfw I nearly sang it loud with while walking with one of my normie friends
>>
>>78951713

Anon be careful.
>>
I just started watching this and holy shit this is some grade A shameless pandering and wish fulfillment fantasy
featuring a perfect example of a manic pixie dream girl and a boring easy to identify with male lead
I'm going to watch the living fuck out of this and probably love it
>>
>>78952785

Kind of funny, considering Star is meant to be the self-insert and Marco is based off the creator's now husband.
>>
>>78952807
ok, I guess I can see that
but would you be able to guess it's not the other way around just watching the show
who cares either way, the author is dead and everything is about me
>>
>>78943322
>say yes to transdimentional sex
>>
Really weak start, but it got good by the last 3 episodes. Looking forward to season 2
>>
When new episodes anyway?
>>
>>78952785

Kek, well put. Yet I don't think Star is a true MPDG because she doesn't have one-dimensional characterization and motivations that are centered on making some self-insert's life more "magical" or whatever. She actually has her own life--and as >>78952807 said, she's the self-insert. Then again they really both are.

Also, Marco's a cool guy, you'll see.

>>78954122

Summer I think.
>>
>>78952785

I don't think she really falls under the MPDG trope

MPDG are all about free spirits teaching uptight guys how to embrace life and have fun

SvtFOE has made it pretty clear that if anyone is teaching anybody anything, it's Marco teaching Star some responsibility

And when Marco DOES let loose, he doesn't even need Star to push him into it, she just kind of enjoys the ride
>>
>>78950916

Uh...
>>
>>78939473

>Whether it was out of jealousy or just pure concern we will never know.

>my """"friend"""" is going somewhere with another boy and she says I'm not invited
>I guess I'll just mope in her room for no particular reason
>HEY MYSTERIOUS VOICE YOU'RE RIGHT, SHE MIGHT BE BORED, I'LL BARGE IN TO HELP MY """""FRIEND""""" OUT, THANKS FOR THE ADVICE
I have my suspicions, anon.
>>
>>78936433

Puppies with laser eyes wasn't very "wacky"
>>
>>78957677
the laser eyes are random, but there was an actual joke there in that they're destructive and living with a magical girl might actually suck: shooting marco and his dad with the lasers and causing pain, firing a laser through marco's image in the family portrait, etc. the joke didn't just stop at "lol laser eyes."

the puppies are pretty useless, but the show usually uses the random elements more as setups for real jokes. of course it's up to the viewer whether those jokes work or not though
>>
>>78901066
>Steven universo
>godly
U high bro?
>>
>>78957677
SHARKS WITH FREAKIN LASER BEAMS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS

Austin Powers is lol so random now guys.
>>
>>78957677
A cute girl with a destructive side would summon something cute that's also destructive.

"lol random" humor is her holding up a statue of a wooden cat and going "HAHA"
And that's it.
>>
>>78937777
>>78959451

>Most lolrandom thing about the show are the names of Star's attack (NARWHAL BLAST LOL), but they aren't really supposed to be funny/jokes on their own, just a consistent aesthetic and character trait thing obviously referencing the attack naming conventions of magical girl anime. Also it fits Star's personality to like that kind of shit
>A cute girl with a destructive side would summon something cute that's also destructive.
/co/ is perceptive, I am pride.
>>
>>78901066

>Autism Universe
>Godly
>my coinface when
>>
>>78950760
>Best show ever.. I love Star (non-sexually), she's the potential to be my all-time favorite character.

Yep, I've noticed a lot of people who are like this.

The show LOOKS like silly crap for kids. The color palette, the manic energy, the pacing.

It's only when you pay attention that you realize, holy moly, there's actually a fuck ton going on with this thing.

It's got REALLY high re-watch value. You spot shit in the episodes even after four or five go-throughs.
>>
>>78955235
>>>78950916
>Uh...

yeah, that guy has made a crapton of those and they're all just...epic dumb. keep politics outta star
>>
>>78906459
Starco OTP
>>
>>78958525
>>>78957677
>the laser eyes are random, but there was an actual joke there in that they're destructive and living with a magical girl might actually suck: shooting marco and his dad with the lasers and causing pain, firing a laser through marco's image in the family portrait, etc. the joke didn't just stop at "lol laser eyes."

It's even deeper than that.

The puppies LOOK like a dumb random gag.... But they're actually permanent characters. They've been in almost every show, they're always fun, and slowly but steadily, they're killing them off in Star's adventures.

Don't believe me? Count them.

They show that the things that Star does with the wand are PERMANENT. She's on Earth to learn responsibility. She's already transformed one person permanently into a monster, and that wasn't a random gag, either, even though it looked like it.

The wand is a huge responsibility, and it does things that are permanent. Star is using it in a capricious fashion, and it's bitten her several times already.

For example...why is there a copy of herself stuck under the rug?
>>
>>78957677
I don't know man, the puppies slowly dying by being pulled into other dimensions and shit is a pretty funny running joke, if intentionally killing them off
>>
>>78943497
He means this one.
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=4727
>>
>>78943631
>>78943737
whoops meant to link this one, but you're right. it's not even that bad, just kinda lewd because of her hearts, but hey, they work as censors too.

Still gonna spoiler it, just in case.
>>
>>78939161
>>78939473
>>78957568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_aI24cooSg
"Let's get outta here, this place is the worst!"
If Marco had gone through with being bored at home, not revealed his identity until the end of the dance, danced closer to Star so Tom didn't push him out of the way until the dance was over.

Marco would have been face deep in Star's face. Moon of Lovers, bitch!
QUEUE THE MUSIC!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCFCDFq3Wss
>>
>>78901066
>Godly
>Steven Universe
>Gravity Falls
The fanbase ruined the chances of those ever being considered that. I hope those fans never find out about Star vs, and the ones who have die out and find another show to leech the life out of with their political bullshit.
>>
>>78948130
she uses the DENNIS system!
>>
>>78962270
how on earth did the fans ruin a show?
>>
>>78951365
probably because

while i was watching them casually i realized it was good enough to smoke to and ended up finishing the series in one go while gettin more bakeded during intros
>>
>>78962509
well
pastel colored horse show is a prime example of that, once they developed a huge fanbase they ran it to the ground until no more milk could come out from the overmilked cow of a show.
>>
>>78966780
Yeah, I think I can at least agree with you there
Whilst Season 5 was actually quite enjoyable in my opinion, following the boring previous season, the pandering was blatantly obvious and rather jarring, especially pandering: the episode, you know the one (assuming you've seen it)

But I don't see how the same applies to SU/GF Well I suppose SU seems to have started pandering to Perifags
>>
File: 1451730697233.jpg (1 MB, 1679x3098) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451730697233.jpg
1 MB, 1679x3098
>>
>>78967098
The way I see it isn't that the SU crew is trying to pander to Perifags, but that they have become so fond of Peridot that they're sort of Perifags themselves
>>
>>78967106
might've been a more shocking episode if this really happened desu
>>
>>78967185
yeah that's also what I'm thinking which is why I'm unsure about it, either way I wouldn't say either show is pandering - the closest I've seen was some of the memes shoehorned in Gravity Falls, which was a little cringeworthy but thankfully brief.
>>
>>78967106
Was the king smoking a joint?
>>
>>78967237
Yeah, I don't feel like the show is ruined or anything, I just dislike it
>>
>>78967283
I like the blurred-out bent dick and how the creator of the comic went into loving detail in one thread about how it's actually a picture he chose of a gray snake that just LOOKS like a monster dick.

ForeverVirgin at his "best" is a fucking gem.
>>
>>78967185
>>78967098
https://twitter.com/ianjq/status/685981517915533312

The most recent episode with peridot was written before the first episode that included her even aired, so its hardly pandering.
>>
>>78967576
I know, that's why I said that it obviously was not made to curry fan opinion, but I still didn't like it
>>
Wow, im slowly starting to lose fate in humanity watching all these horny teens and man-children talking about shows being "godlike" and then manlets get mad and say their show is shit.
You all start analizing children's cartoons that are for kids (ages 7-12) and start coming up with stupid theories aor worst, draw porn of a kids show, I mean fuck people draw two 14 year old kids having sex, thats basically pedophilia, you people are no better than /a/ or /mlp/, maybe even worst.
GET A LIFE YOU VIRGIN NERDS.
>>
>>78967671
wheredoyouthinkyouare.gif
>>
>>78967689
If you hatin' you just need some pussy
Sad you probably cant get any
>>
>>78967671
fuck off back to /sug/ or /a/, you aren't funny or clever
>>
>>78967800

>>78967689
>>
>>78967822
Why would he be from /sug/ or /a/, thats pretty obviously /v/
>>
>>78967822
Please see
Also Wtf is /sug/ you neckbearded manchild
>>78967800
>>
>>78967882

Here's your last (You).
>>
I mean as a kid I would watch Hey Arnold or PPG, I never thought people would draw porn of the shows, its sad
>>
File: 1452460658188.png (460 KB, 2090x2425) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452460658188.png
460 KB, 2090x2425
>>78967098
>I actually started watching SU because of peridot.
>>
>>78962930

Fuck. Yeah I guess that would be breddy gud. Nothing to smoke here though.
>>
I kind of get that some people would like a cartoon but if it goes to the point where you want to get off to one you should be gassed
>>
File: 1380766496476.png (1 MB, 625x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380766496476.png
1 MB, 625x626
>>78967671
heres your (you), at least put some effort on your bait anon.
>>
File: ConnieShantae.png (121 KB, 533x779) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ConnieShantae.png
121 KB, 533x779
>>78968155

>not watching it because of the delicious brown loli
>>
Boy, that shitposter's trying way too hard.

>>78968155
I don't blame you, but I am disappointed in you.
>>
File: 600full-eden-sher.jpg (237 KB, 600x775) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
600full-eden-sher.jpg
237 KB, 600x775
>>78919916
Agreed. She was perfect even before she became Star.
>>
File: pepe.png (282 KB, 1000x584) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepe.png
282 KB, 1000x584
>>78968259
>>
>>78968225
This is genuinly not bait, I swear im actually curious why people get mad at people liking other cartoons, thats basically you hating someone for their skin color and my other question is why is drawing two 14 year old kids fucking not considered pedophilia
>>78968259
Also Wtf is wrong with you that is literally CP
you are no better than a furry
>>
File: EdenSher.jpg (52 KB, 620x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EdenSher.jpg
52 KB, 620x320
>>78968321

Agreed.
>>
File: 1440103444353.jpg (48 KB, 499x463) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440103444353.jpg
48 KB, 499x463
>>78968462

>Also Wtf is wrong with you that is literally CP
you are no better than a furry

did you happen to forget where you are

not wanting a loli is pretty messed up anon
>>
File: 1430809115549.png (1 MB, 10000x7000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430809115549.png
1 MB, 10000x7000
>>78968462

>literally child porn
>porn
>a picture where nobody is naked, nor having sex is considered to be "literally" porn
>>
>>78967882
I wish anons still told people who asked retarded questions to lurk more.
>>
File: ticktock.png (322 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ticktock.png
322 KB, 640x480
>>78968462
Someone is bored tonight.
>>
>>78968576
>>78968548
>>78968643
>>78968717

it's way funnier if you don't reply to his shitty bait honestly
>>
>>78968548
In a board to discuss cartoons you moot cuck
>>78968576
> not knowing softcore
>>78968643
I do and most boards are filled with man-children
>>
At the risk of sounding like a fuckin creep 14 is hardly the point where you could legitimately say OMG PEDOPHILIA. That's pretty much exactly the age when teenagers would be seriously thinking about having sex and sometimes attempting it, and the show definitely plays up the awkward teenage romance/crush thing at times. Besides, drawing 2 teens fucking is comparatively less weird than, like, drawing yourself fucking Star (not that that doesn't happen, but Star/Marco is clearly the main attraction).

The characters admittedly look young, though, but considering /co/ collectively jerks off to other characters canonically younger than high school age I don't know why Star attracts the DIE PEDO SCUM crowd so hard.
>>
>>78968739
Not everything you disagree with is b8, anon, thats like like a feminist calling a random man a rapist
>>78968801
I get that the fandom would draw some comics, but even then the artist are more likely to be older than 18 so its pretty pedo.
And yeah I guess you're right on the fandom part
>>
>>78968801

Ignorance is bliss. In truth, there is no such thing as innocence. Everyone is irredemably, damnably filthy. Kids and teens included. Kids and teens especially.

It is only in the realm of 2D that innocence exists, or its approximation. Thus the attraction to it.

>I don't know why Star attracts the DIE PEDO SCUM crowd so hard.

Because they're moralfags and normies. They can't admit to themselves that they're attracted to her, so they externalize their desire and project it on an enemy. They are human shit is what I'm saying. Hypocrites.
>>
>>78968801

It's mainly due to how she dresses and acts. Jackie is roughly the same age as Star, but nobody catches any shit if they find Jackie attractive since she's curvier. More curves = more adult.
>>
>>78969036
Im not a beta SJW or shit like that, it just makes me cringe that there are land whales that jack off to shit like that
>>
>>78969132
i'm a skeleton, bitch, you wanna fight?
>>
>>78969066

Time jump with suddenly curvier Star when
>>
>>78969066
She's 14 Misha, I doubt girls where clothes like that to be attractive, its comfortable
>>
>>78969208
Sure!
>>78969209
Why does a show for kids turn you on anon?
>>
>>78969132

You will be one of us soon. But seriously if that bothers you why are you even here?
>>
>>78969219

No, I mean that Star's choice of clothing and personality makes her seem younger than she really is.
>>
>>78969280

> not jerking it to cartoons

What kind of demented queer are you?
>>
>>78969282
Because im bored and im curious
>>78969302
Yeah and people get turned on by this
>>78969325
Please see
>>78967800
>>
I think it should be repeated... again.

The joy of jerking it to cartoon girls or anime girls or any fictional female is the fact that if you're a fan of the show you are essentially a passive participant in her life. The attraction is both emotional and physical. She's not a stranger, but is also animated by your own imagination, feelings and various scenarios. She's not a stranger is perhaps the best explanation.

For all we know God might be running a very elaborate porn show, and the whole of Creation is just His internal sex fantasy with milliards of imaginary protagonists. Certain streams of metaphysical thought believe this to be true.

Embrace godhood and be a cunning linguist for Star. Religion decrees it.
>>
>>78969507
How does jerking off make you participate in someones life also thats a pretty funny explanation no sarcasm meant
>>
>>78969627
More like watching the show has let you see into her life multiple times, during her highs and lows, and that if you seek out porn of the character after watching the show, it's probably not because "teenagers fuck yeah" but because of your feelings toward Star. That sounds dangerously close to waifufaggotry, but whatever.

To add onto that, too, she's fictional, and drawn/written/voiced by adults, so it's not even like drawn porn somehow violates the innocence of anyone directly involved.
>>
>>78969627

I meant that you as an omnipresent, omniscient viewer are privy to the girls life and intimacy. In a way it is entirely true to say that it is possible to know more about a fictional girl and her everything than have trust in a real person.

Lets kick it down a notch. Normie porn is just two actors fucking. You know they're actors, you know they aren't enjoying it, you know the woman is a worthless, damaged whore and you know the guy needs the money. There's nothing substantial about any of that. But with a fictional girl and fanart, the passion is real in an emotional sense. The feelings are real. A single pic is an universe onto itself, with YOU filling in the blanks if you are so inclined. You become an active creator of self-contained eroticism, focused through a common lense (the girl depicted).

Thus Star is both a perpetual virgin and a perpetual whore, while the original framework (the show) provides the basis for fancies and imaginings. This is a far more intimate and worthy thing that normie porn.

You are young. You will learn.
>>
>>78969792
Thats what im trying to say, it isnt tecnically CP but it is kind of CP also Eden Sher is cute >>78969882
Hmm I get what you're saying so yeah I guess you're right, I guess its a matter of opinion.
I watched the show but don't consider it fap material. So can we move to the next question? Why do people call other shows shit. For example how gravity falls fans call steven universe shit, they are both good shows and judging by the fact you use 4chan you probably know a lot about the internet and see that respecting peoples opinions is not always good, but in this case they are just cartoons and people bitching about it seems pretty gay
>>
>>78970130
>it isnt tecnically CP

It isn't technically CP means that is isn't CP

Being "kind of" like something isn't the same as actually being something.
>>
>>78970130

My dear fellow, I can now see that you are new to these parts. Very new. Allow me to be blunt - most of us here are shitty people, filled to the brim with perverse longings and hatred for everyone and everything. When we love something, we defend it to the furthest extent possible. We take cartoons very, very seriously. This cannot be stressed enough. Loads of us have been watching cartoons for decades and we have deeply seated opinions about what is good and what is bad. Cartoons today are also plagued with politics and other things you might get to understand if you stick around.

I'd rather cut off my cock than watch SU for instance, but I loved Gravity Falls before it was irreperably ruined. You should see us when we argue over ATLA and Korra.
>>
>>78970130
I don't care for this CP argument but in regards to the latter question: there's always anons that are compelled to argue why something is shit, both in the shitposting sense and geniunely (although so some extent Poe's Law is in effect). It's just human nature to defend your own views whilst shitting on others' you don't like.
>>
>>78970250
I meant tecnically as in a legal why, but I still think its CP IMO, but like I said there is no answer, its just a matter of opinion
>>
Ludo isn't underage so I think we can all come away from this argument with the realization that we need more Ludo porn.

Thank you.
>>
>>78970342

It's not a matter of opinion. It objectively is not CP. It is entirely fictional, it is not real and does not even attempt to look real in fic or pic. It is all just glorious fiction, and that's why most of us like it.

Your argument would then make a drawing of a murder actual murder.
>>
>>78970319
> taking cartoons seriously
> watching them for decades
> thinking something for kids is godlike or "autistic"
You. Need. Pussy
All of this aside, don't take cartoons seriously
>>78970327
Thanks anon, I will lurk more if I have time. >>78970477
It fucking is, I drawing two kids having sex is CP, im saying its a matter of opinion because there is no answer. If you like two kids fucking thats being a pedo be it fictional or not.
>>
>>78970477
IMO
>>
File: birthday ludo.jpg (457 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
birthday ludo.jpg
457 KB, 1920x1080
>>78970476

Pretty sure he is a kid, his dad seems about as tall as a human male.
>>
>>78970598

There is an answer and it was given. It's not CP because it does not involve any actual children. You're approaching thought crime territory.
>>
>>78970665
He was cursed to be a manlet forever, a fate worse than death.
>>
>>78970699
Its not CP that is illegal is what im trying to say, its still CP
>>
>>78970835
if there was porn of Ludo, a fantasy alien being of unknown and completely fictional species (at least as far as I'm aware, just for the sake of argument go with me here), and it turned out Ludo was 13, would that also be CP?
>>
>>78970835
>>
>>78952807
Urusei Yatsura was created by a woman and that was the title that started haremshit
>>
>>78970917
Ummm yes?
>>
I'm glad I stuck with it. I nearly dropped it after the first episode because it was just LOL2RANDUM for me.

I think the chemistry between Marco and Star is fantastic, and it's refreshing to see a male sidekick that isn't a fucking baffoon.
>>
File: 1451729617367.png (136 KB, 540x643) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1451729617367.png
136 KB, 540x643
>>78968462
to be honest, children in cartoons and anime can end up being pretty hot,
children in real life are never hot and overall completely immature to have atractive personalities.

also here your (you) for making me reply to your bait.
>>
>>78899864

I wanna nut in her ass
>>
>>78968932
Every man is literally a rapist, though. Not that I'd expect you, as a rapist, to admit it.
>>
>>78971476
Started this show because magical girl adventures, end up watching it for Star and Marco's interactions.
>>
>>78971530
> children
> hot
Did you even read what I said? This isnt bait
>>78971578
g8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>78971800
>The truth is bait now.
Shouldn't you be literally raping some women somewhere you disgusting pig.
>>
>>78940909
Damn, it's been years, and I'm still salty af about how criminally fucked over Amon was as a character
>>
I would love to see Star as an infantilist.
>>
>>78971637
I'm considering watching this. Someone pitch it to me and convince me.
>>
>>78974327
The show starts off rather rocky. But it starts to get good around episode 4-7 and 8 beyond are the best episodes. For the most part most of season 1 is just a set up for what's to come in season 2 according to the VA of Marco.

The real thing carrying the show is Marco and Star's relationship because it's just too cute. But if you are a "MUH LORE" kind of person there is quite a bit of it but is tucked away in the last few episodes. There's even a hinted prophecy concerning both Marco and Star.

To summarize, if you can survive the first few episodes then you will like the show
>>
>>78974327

its american mahou shojou and pretty to look at
>>
File: Vomit.gif (2 MB, 320x205) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Vomit.gif
2 MB, 320x205
>>78901066
>if you shut your brain off its a decent watch
you're the worst kind of person
>>
>>78901066
Me and a friend watched it all while high last week. It was amazing. Did you know that that twinkle sound at the beginning of the OP (When the wand is flashing) also plays later in the OP when he's singing, "Puh, puh, puh"? That blew my god damn mind.
>>
>>78907069

she is a mabel clone. she is a talkative spaz who won't shut up and pushes her ideas until everyone gives up and accepts it. the one difference is that she's an MC who is definitely confident in the fact that she's attractive and people don't reject her immediately, unlike Mabel.

with Gravity falls, it was clear that even though mabel gets her episodes, the series focuses on Dipper more.
>>
>>78975486

probably because mabel is so unbearable on her own.
>>
If you try to argue that you're not a pedophile, it only makes you look worse. Not only are you a pedophile, you're entirely oblivious to reality and truthfully don't believe what you're doing is wrong, so when you inevitably harm a real child, you're more likely to justify it in your head as not being that big a deal because muh hebephilia and 'everybody wants to fuck preteens, they just don't admit it'.

I'm saying this for the sake of the innocent child you might hurt someday. Get help before it happens, don't sit around in this hugbox that slowly normalizes your mental issues.
>>
>>78975975
Here's your reply.
>>
File: 1398656087282.jpg (36 KB, 512x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1398656087282.jpg
36 KB, 512x384
>>78975975
>>
File: 1448425643666.png (382 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448425643666.png
382 KB, 800x800
>>78970130
>>78970598
>>78970835
>>78975975
Welcome to 4chan everybody!
>>
>>78969209

Oh god
>>
>>78971476

>I think the chemistry between Marco and Star is fantastic, and it's refreshing to see a male sidekick that isn't a fucking baffoon.
This to be honest
>>
>>78899864
>people think Star is better than average
>people giving credit to Ludo
>People think Toffee is a great villian because of the surprise part.
>people think show is not wackeee
you can do wonders with Starvs world/scenario and all i can get is mediocre jokes + muh romance.
Marco/Star beign able to defend him/herself is a +.
>>
>>78899864
>inb4 literally reddit the X
Hello /tv/!
>>
>>78977432
>people giving credit to Ludo

who the fuck gives credit to ludo?
>>
I just watch Star because it's a super-cute show.
>>
>>78978760

So do I, basically.
>>
>>78978760

It's probably the cutest western cartoon I've ever seen honestly
>>
I only watch it for the blonde girl with thick thighs
>>
>>78967106
Not this shit again
>>
>>78975474

They also use it in one of the episodes.
>>
File: 1449442068559.png (550 KB, 1360x1360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449442068559.png
550 KB, 1360x1360
>torrent series
>third episode has 10 seconds of corrupted video
>>
>>78983698
http://svtfoe.booru.org/index.php?page=forum&s=view&id=9
>>
File: 1444862682478.jpg (75 KB, 538x578) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444862682478.jpg
75 KB, 538x578
>>78983846

Thanks, but I just retried the same torrent, and the new copy of the episode works fine.

>mfw instead of deleting the old copy of episode 3 I deleted the old copy of episode 4
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (419 KB, 2999x1725) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.jpg
419 KB, 2999x1725
Why was Gustav taking the Diaz' measurements, /co/?
>>
>>78985523
SCANDINAVIA IS NOT A COUNTRY
REEEEE
>>
>>78985523
To fuck them
>>
>>78985939

A small-town boy from Bakersfield...ville wouldn't know any better.

>>78985979

How assertive.
>>
>>78919123
>toffee is a good villain
i hate this meme
>>
Good god, Eden Sher's voice is unbearable.
>>
>>78986447

Boco pls
>>
>>78986447
I thought so too at first but i got used to and it doesn't really bother me anymore
>>
>>78985939
thats_the_joke.jpg
>>
>>78986691
I also got used to her voice, but after months of not hearing it I forgot how annoying it is
>>
>>78987205
You know what's a good joke? loyal Star
>>
File: 1449791973107.gif (89 KB, 256x256) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449791973107.gif
89 KB, 256x256
>>78987362

Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>78987420
>>78987420
Do I have to remind you that she cheated on Marco with Toffee?
>>
>>78899864
star and marco are great characters, the voice acting is fun, the personality is there

but the show itself, the writing, the worldbuilding, the plot, is mediocre, it brings thoughts of "ive seen this before."
>>
File: ttttttt.gif (255 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ttttttt.gif
255 KB, 500x500
>>78987478

Yes because I haven't actually watched the last few episodes yet.
>>
When girl Marco menstruates nacho cheese comes out.
>>
>>78987266
True. Her voice only really bothers me in the first episode desu
>>
just finished the first season last night

good show, cute, actually funny. its nice to see actual animation in a cartoon. any word on season 2?
>>
>>78987575

>but the show itself, the writing, the worldbuilding, the plot, is mediocre, it brings thoughts of "ive seen this before."
I... can sort of see that. With the big caveats that all the uses for the wand and dimensional scissors really stand out.

>>78992417

>its nice to see actual animation in a cartoon
Indeed, and there's hardly any use of Flash or whatever as far as I can tell.

I think S2 starts in summer.
Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 64
Thread DB ID: 440842



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.