[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demonbane Is far stronger than Every comic character combined.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1452505744781.jpg (421KB, 1662x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1452505744781.jpg
421KB, 1662x1920px
Demonbane Is far stronger than Every comic character combined.
He destroyed Nitro Plus Multiverse,Type-Moon Multiverse,etc.
Kneel before Demonbane.
>>
Who is this robot?
>>
Btw,Squirrel girl solo.
>>
>>78890017
Off panel, even.
>>
>>78889845
Superman Thought Robot
Empty Hands.
>>
TOAA.
Nitro Plus is an ant in compared to Marvel
>>
File: HJpKcP3.png (64KB, 615x262px) Image search: [Google]
HJpKcP3.png
64KB, 615x262px
>>78889845
>>
>>78889845
Batman with prep time :^)
>>
>>78889845
>He destroyed [...] Type-Moon Multiverse,etc.

I only wish. That's Fate/Stay-night universe, right? The most autistic haremshit imaginable? Pretty sure against all reason that still exists and gets awful new shows and games. Christ almighty Deemonsteele take me now.
>>
>>78889845
Vs threads with fictional characters always end with joke characters and answers like"le writers". Now Vs threads with real people is actual fun and a great way to test hypothetical knowledge.
>>
>>78890017
>>78890049
>>78890109
>>78890452
All of these faggots get rekt
>>
>>78889845
Demonbane still exists inside a work of fiction
Superman Thought Robot exists as a metafictional construct, he exists inside our hearts and minds
>>
>>78890688
Who wins in a fist-fight? Hitler or Stalin?
>>
>>78890835
I think Stalin was bigger, and Hitler probably didn't have great muscle mass if he was a vegetarian since he didn't have access to the same dietary supplements we have now
>>
>>78890835
Hitler was 5'8, Stalin 5'4, I'd say Hitler would win in the battle of midgets.
>>
>>78890835
Stalin always seemed like more of a soldier than Hitler, who was just a politician
>>
>>78890734
so you admit demonbane is a gag character then.
>>
>>78890734
Reasoning?
>>
File: young hitler.jpg (7KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
young hitler.jpg
7KB, 205x246px
>>78890835
>>78890878
Hitler actually fought in world war 1 and has military training, all stalin has is a few bank hiest and some time in jail. assuming this is a fair fight, Hitler has the upper hand
>>
>>78890734
Empty Hand is metaphor of bad customer.
Can Nitroplus defeat customer?
And Thought Robot Superman is metafictional idea of Superman.
If Story and fame of Demonbane is lower than Superman, You can't defeat Thought Robot.
Do you insist Demonbane is more popular than Superman?
>>
File: cucked by bucky.jpg (106KB, 397x479px) Image search: [Google]
cucked by bucky.jpg
106KB, 397x479px
>>78891028
STR basically is the same thing as demonbane
but I didnt know about empty hands
that some fucked up shit right there
theres no way demonbane can defeat that thing

and squirrel girl probably can defeat him, theres nothing she cant do
>>
>>78890940
Stalin had a fairly long career as gang muscle. He'd have known how to fight and not been afraid to fight dirty.
>>
>>78891211
Demonbane and Superman have same concept. I agree. I like both.
But If I am questioned that Which idea is bigger and which idea is greater, i will say Superman.
It is only my opinion though.
>>
File: HitlerVsStalin04.png (33KB, 640x406px) Image search: [Google]
HitlerVsStalin04.png
33KB, 640x406px
>>78890835
There's an old soviet propaganda comic in which Stalin goes to the Fuhrerbunker and uses old Communist magic and martial arts, taught to him by Lenin in a flashback, to send Hitler to the pits of hell.
>>
>>78889845
See, it's shit like this that gives anime a bad name among normalfags.

>oh, who's that guy
>it's this dude called demonbane and he's a giant robot and he's the best strongest most strong strength there is he can solo god he's infinite he can clone himself he kills elder beings and is bigger than the universe and is infinite and can punch with the strength of two infinities and he can out-think computers and out-run the flash and out-fuck lisa ann and and and he's better than physics no wait he controls physics and he's beyond space and time and he can do EVERYTHING he's the best
>...

It's what a mildly autistic child would come up with. "My guy is the strongest in the universe and can beat up everyone" isn't a character, it's the kid-version of dick measuring. OPM works because it's a mockery of those people. Playing them straight, to this autistic level where he's OP NUMBA 1 420 NOSCOPE is just dumb. It stops being cool when the character has zero flaws, zero weaknesses, zero imperfections. You're just writing shitty Bible fanfiction then.

STR works better because he's only really capable of going against evil, and he represents an idea inherent to humanity - that of heroes and hope. He's not this huge super robot who flies around all infinite (and btw, the autist who made the pic overuses the word but clearly doesn't know what it means), he's the last defense available against a primordial darkness, the representation of the concept of fiction and the act of writing/reading it. He has a purpose beyond looking cool.

Demonbane sucks and whoever came up with him is a dumb child.
>>
Demonbane destroyed entire Omniverse.
So Demonbane destroyed TOAA. Deal with it faggot.
>>
Demonbaneverse holds every fictional world.
So Demonbane is above every fictional character.
>>
>>78889845

And the worst of it is, Saitama can STILL take him out with one Serious Punch.
>>
>>78890835

Hitler stood almost four inches taller. They both had combat experience but somehow I think Stalin would fight dirtier. I dunno...

>>78891882

This 'mildly autistic child' DESPISES characters like that, thanks.
>>
No one in comic can rival Demonbane.
Behold Demonbane.
>>
>>78891635
...I need to read this.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.