[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full Captain America Civil War Panel!!!!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5

File: civis.jpg (66KB, 1100x544px) Image search: [Google]
civis.jpg
66KB, 1100x544px
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hDngKCGvOzQ

>That moment when the Russos are called out on a Zola continuity error and the genuinely dont know the answer

>Frank Grillo and mackie cracking jokes

>Renner not giving a fuck for basically every question and cracking up Mackie and grillo in the process

>All this Infinity War pushing from the russos

>Based Renner acknowledging Mockingbird

Imagine press tour for this movie and all these guys joking around and getting into "internet trouble"
>>
Jesus Jeremy doesnt want to be there
>>
>>78886119
>implying any of them do

They are just better at hiding it. Evans looks exhausted as fuck.
>>
File: really.jpg (26KB, 211x258px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
26KB, 211x258px
>>78885713
>!!!!!!
stop shilling so hard
>>
>>78886211
>really.jpg

Back to 9gag
>>
>>78885713

Im at work do they say anything about Wasp showing up
>>
>>78886119
>Neckbreathing four eyed landwhales asking you stupid questions

Are you dumb?
>>
>>78886387

Ive put up with bigger pains in the ass for far less money
>>
>>78885713
>That moment when the Russos are called out on a Zola continuity error and the genuinely dont know the answer
time? I wanna watch it all at some point but just wanna get this bit before bed.
>>
>>78886426
Oh I bet you have
>>
>>78886516

You mother's an excellent tipper, for the record.
>>
>>78885713
>Dat qt at 37:45
I'd fug her and tickle her feet desu
>>
>>78885713
Youtube comment says there's a possible very big spoiler at 26:00, from a fan question Grillo seemingly confirmed that Cap doesn't die.
>>
>>78886907

cap gets shot with a time bullet, strange uses the time gem/eye of agamotto to get him back
>>
>>78885713
>"We are from China"
>"KONNICHIWA!!!"

Who shouted that? Was it Mackie? Because that's both ingnorant and racist.
>>
>>78885713
Renner and Mackie are based and are two of my favorite actors for their roles. With the exception of Mackie pussing out when it came to Trump, they seem to not care who they offend since what they say isn't even that bad
>>
>>78885713
>mackie
I love that guy, he's just so happy to be in these superhero movies
>>
>Mackie wants Falcon to have romance with Whor

But she's a bad character and she would be played by Natalie Portman who'd make it even worse...
>>
>>78887832
He just wants to make his waifu fantasies come true. Surely you can relate.
>>
>>78886222
back to marvel.com/login, intern
>>
>>78887954
But his waifu is shit
>>
>>78888553
I'm sure plenty of people think your waifu is shit.
But yeah, Whor is pretty fucking awful.
>>
>>78887954
No, he just wants to make out with Natalie Portman on camera.
>>
The lack of Lizziefu was keenly felt...I wanted Hayley to hug her with her comforting balloons.
>>
>>78889461
What continuity error?
>>
>>78887694
Igorant? Sure.
Racist?
Eh.

>"We are from Poland!"
>"Guten Tag!!!!"
>>
> Peggy
> Natasha
> Maria
> Sharon
> Wanda

All crave the Cap D, they dream of it...but Cap remains pure, devoting himself to Bucky cucking at least 5 females in the process. Beautiful.
>>
>>78890196
Both could be interpreted as threats.
Now if you ask for the way to Nanking, or which platform goes to Auschwitz...
>>
>>78886211
What was it Terry Pratchett said? Four or more exclamation points is a sure sign of psychoses?
>>
Damn, Bucky is fat as shit.
>>
>>78885713
>the Russos are called out on a Zola continuity error and the genuinely dont know the answer
LE BASED RUSSOS MAYMAY is dead.
>>
>>78885713
>>That moment when the Russos are called out on a Zola continuity error and the genuinely dont know the answer

What was the continuity error?
>>
>>78890756
Never underestimate the manchildren, Russos...like Uaetu they see all and know all.
>>
>>78887694
Fuck off Tumblr.
>>
>>78889461
This, who cares if there's no waifus.
>>
Why no Scarlet Waifu.
>>
File: 1274134649166.jpg (35KB, 626x352px) Image search: [Google]
1274134649166.jpg
35KB, 626x352px
>>78885713
>Haley: It's so weird to be the only woman up here!
>Chris Evans: Well, there's Grillo, so...

dem sick bantz
>>
>>78886140
>>78886387
They get paid enough money for one person to live off their whole life for one movie, and they're each doing like, five+ a piece. They can answer some questions from the people who pay their bills. I think it's kinda shitty that they're such pricks about it.
>>
>>78892312
Welp, this should teach you not to give your money to pricks, /co/.
>>
>>78885713
Damn.
Why are the Russos so based?
>>
>>78892404
I don't pay for shit, torrent erry day.
>>
>>78886907
At most he confirmed that Crossbones doesn't kill him.

Oh shit, what if Wanda is the one to fuck up an kill cap?
>>
>>78892456
every time you talk about their movies you are advertising them, even when calling them shit, and that is putting money in their pockets. you are paying them with every post.
>>
>>78892478
it's gonna be Bucky
>>
>>78892499
That's a fair trade off if I'm not paying for shit, I can be a whore. I'm an advertising major anyway.
>>
>>78892519
Nah, cyberzombie quicksilver in the after credits.
>>
What's with the gray filter? I hope this movie bombs
>>
67 possible characters, if that isn't a sign that they're considering the TV series characters I don't know what is.
>>
>>78892312
I honesty don't blame the actors for not wanting to be at these panels. If I had to sit there and be put on blast by some fat, mouthbreathing, neckbearded, autismo asking me about obscure or irrelevant shit about the character I play or minor continuity issues it would probably take every ounce of willpower I had to not jump over the table and strangle him.
>>
>>78892924
>they should pay me for doing nothing!
Millennials, everybody.
>>
>>78892940
Actually acting in movies is "nothing"?
>>
>>78892963
Doing bad movies? Sure. But we're talking about being at panels; they pay them for that too, so no whining.
>>
Mackie's shittalking game is always the best part of this. Dude's seriously good at improvising and turning arguments against themselves. Whenever he shittalked MoS I was pretty sure he never actually saw the movie, but turned the interviewers praise into an insult instantly.
>>
>>78893063
I'm pretty sure this is one of the reasons they gave him the job. Now that Marvel is with Disney it's all about that good PR.
>>
File: 1366671040882.jpg (33KB, 324x278px) Image search: [Google]
1366671040882.jpg
33KB, 324x278px
>>78885713
>If Steve and Bucky is Stucky then what is Falcon and Bucky, Mackie?
>>
>>78892924
They only got Infinity Wars and then they are done.
>>
>>78887832
>not wanting to stick your mouth on any part of Nat Port

Are you not old enough to remember prime Portman?
>>
>>78893084
Nah, dude's got charisma and gravitas even when not shittalking. That's not PR, that's them trying to give something to falcon, since he's generally pretty boring.
>>
>>78892478
It won't be Wanda...but there's a scene with her and Cap after Peggy's funeral...let's hope that's not a "mirror".

It will most likely be:
Zemo
Bucky (for max betrayal tragics)
Sharon (for max tragics)
A mook
>>
>>78893370
Sharon wouldn't really make any sense.

Bucky would be too much of a gut punch.
>>
>>78885713
What Zola continuity error?
>>
So many autists
>>
>>78894212
Probably Zola being at Bucky's first freezing even though he should have been with the Americans then.
>>
>>78894260
Hydra's behind it all!
>>
>>78894260
But clearly he was doing shit behind SHIELD's back, I just assumed Bucky was part of said shit. I mean the head of SHIELD was the one that was giving him orders the whole time.
As far as plotholes go, it's an easily handwavable one.
>>
>>78894260

That's not a continuity error.
>>
We never actually see Zola present when Bucky is recovered, only in some kind of forest setting and at his first freezing. But then again, it's a memory/vision of Bucky, who's been brainwashed all the time, so he could be misremembering some details anyway.
>>
>>78894639
yes it is moron. Buck fell off the same train zola was captured on. He lost an arm. They repaired him and it shown that zola is there fixing him up. Zola couldnt be there if he was just captured by the SSR. Unless like the russos said, there is some contrived "he escaped for a week, fixed bucky, and got captured again" reason.

Pay a fucking ttention.

>>78894601
again stop being an idiot. There was no shield. And i doubt he would sneak off to russia or wherever the fuck they were immediately after he got captured. They probably didnt accept him into the ranks after awhile either.
>>
>>78895904
nice damage control. We see zola when he is being operated on. Do you think they found bucky in the snow bleeding to death, threw him on the table and just waited for Zola to get away from the SSR? Also "misremembering" is purely headcanon seeing as how it was presented as fact in the movie. Try again.
>>
>>78895937
Hydra finds Bucky and tells a Zola that's already working for the SSR to come check it out. Under the guise of doing SSR science shit, Hydra orchestrates a trip to Europe for him.
>>
>>78893370
>It won't be Wanda...but there's a scene with her and Cap after Peggy's funeral
They gonna fuck?
>>
>>78895937
There is no date given to when Bucky is fitted with the metal arm. He could've been captured and iced for years since he was the only survivor of Zola's experiments until Zola, fully ingrained to SHIELD, thawed him out to upgrade him.
>>
>>78896689
There's a POV shot of Bucky being dragged and you see a bloody stump leaving a trail in the snow, I don't think the fall ended with him being frozen for a long period of time. A soldier with an obviously russian hat is seen.

Looks like the soviets found Bucky. Since Operation Paperclip had a Soviet equivalent as well, I'm okay with there being Hydra inside the KGB to contact Zola or even Hydra squirreling things away from both the SSR and KGB. Shit, you probably wouldn't even need to really hide being Hydra in Cold War USSR, they'd probably be into it.
>>
>>78897369
Yeah, that's my take on things.
>>
>>78894162
>>78894162
Bucky might have some hidden trigger word that makes him go all Winter Soldier like Sputnik so I can see Zemo saying it and Bucky taking his sniper rifle out and shooting Steve.
>>
>>78895937
I know it's the shiw but at the end of Agent Carter he gets a visit from that Russian hypnotist guy.

Also in Winter Soldier he mentions working for the Americans so at some point he was roaming around freely.
>>
it was okay to watch it
even at the landwhale talk
but this harry potter shit, no thanks
had to stop there
>>
>>78898297
Too cringey. No wonder Renner wants out.
>>
>>78885713
JFC most of those questions were really cringey, like that SDCC panel with Evans, Whedon, and Hiddlestone where all the fangirls directed most of their questions to Hiddleston and they were awful, one of them even asked him if he knew the Norse myth with Loki and Svaldifari and if it was going to happen, ughhh.
>>
>>78898513
it's like they put the most cringe possible people in one big ass theatre and ask them to make the most stupid and unrelated question possible
and if you make a normalish question you will never again see a marvel movie and/or lose your good boy/gril points
>>
>>78898624
Maybe they want another SHES A SLUT incident
>>
>>78898914
>one can only hope for that
>>
>>78887694
>At the far end of town where the Grickle-grass grows
>and the wind smells slow-and-sour when it blows
>and no birds ever sing excepting old crows...
>is the Street of the Lifted Anon.
>And deep in the Grickle-grass, some people say,
>if you look deep enough you can still see, today,
>where the Anon once stood just as long as it could
>before somebody lifted the Anon away.
>What was the Anon?
>And why was it there?
>And why was it lifted and taken somewhere
>from the far end of town where the Grickle-grass grows?
>The old /co/mblr still lives here. Ask him. He knows.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.