[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POB I7OhGB18 So I just saw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: f4.jpg (418KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
f4.jpg
418KB, 1920x1200px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POBI7OhGB18

So I just saw this and I really don't get the hate.

Let's put aside ''not like muh comics!!!'' and lets judge the movie as if it was an elseworlds story.

the acting was good.
the plot was ok, the first act when they went to the other dimension and ''Doom'' got rekt was actually good.

When they presented their powers as if they were physical deformations was actually kind of cool and creepy.

What I can see that could be a problem is that you can tell that the movie is low budget in that they don't use in that the special effects sometimes look good and some others kind of bad or bland.

Black dad getting killed was kind of weird, specially when Doom didn't kill Johnny and Susan just to try to kill them like 5 minutes later.

Also the final battle was kind of dumb.

I'm not saying that it was amazing or anything, but it wasn't that bad. I take this over Thor 2 and Iron Man 3 any day of the week.

Was it because they had a black Human Torch?

Go to youtube and most of the negative comments are about that,
>>
>>78885397
You presented your arguement in worst format possible.
>the acting was good.
>the plot was ok
it was laughable
>What I can see that could be a problem is that you can tell that the movie is low budget
the budget was 120 mil
>Also the final battle was kind of dumb.
>I really don't get the hate
you answered your own question
>Was it because they had a black Human Torch?
the short answer is yes, the long answer involves nepotism and idociacy by the director
>Go to youtube and most of the negative comments are about that,
>reading youtube comments
that one is self explanatory
>>
File: 1449123816790.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1449123816790.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>78885397

Is this honkey serious?
>>
>>78885519

you didn't actually reply anything
>>
>>78885397
>Was it because they had a black Human Torch?

Well you have to admit, of all the races they could've picked, they chose the ONE that doesn't burn. They should've made him a ginger for realism.

And the invisible woman native american.
>>
>>78885397

whats the difference between the regular version and the directors cut?
>>
>>78885710
>whats the difference between the regular version and the directors cut?
The regular version is where the director got cut!
>>
>>78885519

Avengers had a huge budget and the CGI looked ind of bad
>>
We're at a point with these kind of movies where Thee Origin Story is just kind of boring. Even with an Ant Man they knew to pepper his origin with cameos and how Ant Man fits in with the larger universe they've been building, and that's for an obscure character who most people were unaware of, and whose origin didn't have multiple cinematic adaptations in recent years.

So there was a glass ceiling with how good the movie could have been just by way of opening with Reed's elementary school years. But ultimately the movie just doesn't have any memorable characterization or big moments. The big problem with Those "creepy transformations" Is that they happen to characters we don't care about. The movie is made with the assumption that we care, because we like the superheroes, but people who make good superhero movies go into it with the assumption that you DON'T care, and they MAKE you care by making a good movie that fits superheroes into it.

For instance, you mention IM3, and sure, it's a little ham fisted, but RDJ's interaction with the kid gives the movie heart, makes you like both those characters and kind of care about their well being. Maybe those tactics didn't work for you, but at least there were tactics.

Even Thor 2, though not as warm, spent a lot of time building the world of Asgard, showing its grandeur, and the spectacle off magic, myth and technology intersecting. This way when Asgard is besieged, it's supposed to have an effect on you.

I'm supposed to care about the characters in FF why? What did the film makers do to make me care when they go into the final scene? Is Doom or the (not) Negative Zone supposed to matter to me beyond sharing the name of characters and places more skilled artists made great in a different medium?

You can like it, fine, but don't play this "gee wiz, why is everybody being so mean to this determined little indie flick?" Game. It's shit, anon.
>>
File: bitch_hold_on.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
bitch_hold_on.png
529KB, 658x960px
>>78885519
>"you presented your argument in the worst format possible
>proceeds to post an opinion passed off as a critic in the real worst format possible
>>
>>78886043
>but RDJ's interaction with the kid gives the movie heart

that was the worst part of the movie, the movie just fucking stops and nothing good happens for like 20 minutes.

And then Tony helps the little kid by giving him some small weapon, great role model right there.

Not to mention that little kids watching that shit don't get comic book weapons IRL so they don't even learn aything with that stupid kid character!
>>
>>78885397
Lol.. No.

If you don't get the hate, its just cause you got pleb taste in movies, which is odd considering even normal people hated this movie.

You may have liked it for whatever reason, but its still a terrible movie.

The reason why it was bad though was because it was a movie that was troubled from the start. We're not quite sure what exactly behind the scene problems were, but either its a mixture of the director sort of having a shit vision, or the studio execs muddled in it to much.

The signs are sort of obvious when you look at the signs that everyone behind the movie knew they had a stinker.
>>
>>78886330

give a real opinion.

for real, talk about specific problems with the movie

again, that wasa nothing opinion, you didn'y said anything of substance, just '' its bad and it was obvious''

I think that this movie got a lot of bandwagon hate.

literall 50% of the comments just say '''worse movie ever, worse than having cancer 3 times!! I wanted to kill myself!! Hperbole!!!''
>>
File: giphy.gif (575KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
575KB, 320x240px
>>78885738
>>
File: 1441394760983.png (671KB, 588x414px) Image search: [Google]
1441394760983.png
671KB, 588x414px
Why did you make this thread? You already have your opinion on the movie, and are not going to swayed. And you know that most people hate the movie, so what's the point?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.