[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And I still say she's a far worse, more abrasive character

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Marge_Simpson.png (58KB, 300x463px) Image search: [Google]
Marge_Simpson.png
58KB, 300x463px
And I still say she's a far worse, more abrasive character than Lisa who at least has the excuse of being an immature child.
>>
Lisa doesn't act like an 8 year old, why should we treat her as such?
>>
Yup. Worst character on the show.
>>
>>78881188
Shut the fuck up boco go away
>>
>>78878261
Marge brings stability to their life. She's kind of the straight woman but she has her moments.
>>
>>78878261
>>78881188
How the do you two live?
>>
>>78879063
^This.
>>
>>78878261
>Lisa who at least has the excuse of being an immature child.

this makes lisa worse because the show bends over backwards to portray the immature child as being in the right
>>
>>78882720
True, very true.
>>
>>78881655
>>How the do you two live?

Try again in english this time.
>>
>>78883410
How do you two live with yourselves, harboring such an inane and asinine opinion, which is not only entirely, irrevocably, and unequivocally wrong before all of creation, but is so thoroughly repugnant and skewed from the actual representation portrayed from the source material, compounded with the mere fact you would have the gall and utterly lack the basic social graces to find it necessary to repulse us with in this one singular thought you both happen to share, without finding this whole debacle disrespectful, embarrassing, and shameful?
>>
>>78882720
This
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.