[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vixen Season 2 confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: unnamed.jpg (136KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
136KB, 960x540px
They just confirmed a second "season", but it'll just be an episode cut-up into six or seven again. This time they plan on also airing the entire thing on CW.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/01/10/vixen-animated-series-renewed-for-season-2-cw-ponders-more-in-live-action
>>
I didn't watch the first one. Is any good?
>>
>>78876438
...meh-terribly bland
good action when there was any
>>
>>78876438
It was alright. The actual story was good, but the parts with Ollie and Barry were the weakest. You could tell they don't voice act that much.
>>
muh dick
>>
>Making one episode and cutting it up
>Calling it a season

Honestly why bother then? The first "season" seemed like a proof of concept of whether they should give it a full run. Can they really not get enough funding to do a whole series (unless of course because it's Vixen, a non-popular hero)?
>>
Nice. They confirmed her to appear in one of the live action shows, and now a second cartoon.
Really think they are setting her up to be in Legends season 2 with magic themes.
>>
>>78876387
did anyone even watch season 1...?
>>
>>78876387
Cutting up a single episode into six or seven parts only a few minutes long and releasing them a week apart is incredibly frustrating

You get boring mini episodes like the ones that focused too much on Arrow and Flash and then the audience loses interest and doesn't come back for the next week.

Do they not think that the audience can sit and watch Vixen for a full half hour in a row?
>>
>>78876474
>implying Arnell can act at all
>>
>>78876474
>You could tell they don't voice act that much.

Kinda hard to get into it when you're reading that awful script. That dialog was painful, all of it.

They freaking had the Flash seemingly be dumbstruck by her teleporting for fucks sake, and the line comes out in the acting every bit as forced as it is.
>>
>>78876635
literally all the DC shows right now other than TTGo are these short webisodes
>>
File: 14477185348912.png (31KB, 100x120px) Image search: [Google]
14477185348912.png
31KB, 100x120px
>Season 2
>>
>>78876927
and I'm referring to the toons.
>>
>>78876874
>Do they not think that the audience can sit and watch Vixen for a full half hour in a row?

They're just trying to stretch it out to milk as much ad money as they can
>>
>>78876387
>Pedowitz said there were more possibilities for the character beyond that, remarking, "Hopefully that character can spin itself out or if not, join the Legends [of Tomorrow]."

Hope she appears more in live action, the actress that voices and is gonna play her in Arrow is fine as fuck
>>
>>78876486
indeed
>>
Is there even any more Vixen stories they can pulled off from this? I thought they used up all of that in her origin.
>>
>>78876635
It sure doesn't help that you can't watch it on their website outside of the U.S.
>>
>>78877355
I wonder if she's going to cut her hair now that she's playing her for real.
>>
>>78877507
I'm sure streaming sites have it up.
>>
>>78877384
I want to rub my face into her armpits
>>
>>78876438
It's okay. The worst parts were Ollie and Barry since Gustin and Amell aren't voice actors.
>>
>>78881219
I was talking about the producers looking for an audience when the CW's own website restricts who gets to watch it. They're most likely not missing out on many extra viewers, but anything helps if they want to get a full fledged series out of this.
>>
>>78876387
>>78877384
This reminds me how i wanted to do a pic of Vixen fucking Static, but i couldn't decide which version to use. (DCAU or comic) I like this version best so far.
>>
I'm waiting for that one Vixen-hating anon to show up and sperg all over
>>
>>78876881
>Arnell
>rn
>r
>n

I dont know why this triggers me so much. I just know you're a faggot
>>
>>78876387
Why even call it season 2? This is literally like getting the 2nd episode of the first season if this were any other type of action cartoon.
>>
File: mari.png (421KB, 411x406px) Image search: [Google]
mari.png
421KB, 411x406px
>>78877384
There needs to be more Vixen cheesecake. Caucasian features on dark skin is so hot.
>>
>>78876915
>that awful script.
Well I mean if Amell could get through season 3/4 of Arrow....
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.