[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would they mention torrenting?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: rick n morty canada.png (291KB, 492x595px) Image search: [Google]
rick n morty canada.png
291KB, 492x595px
Why would they mention torrenting?
>>
They're trying to be meta and fit in with the crowd, show them that they get that people watch cartoons online.
>>
>>78874100
BECAUSE THEY'RE HIP AND WITH IT!
But self aware humor.
>>
would you still be confused if they said streamed/downloaded instead?
>>
The bigger question is, why the fuck did it take so long to get to Canada?
>>
>>78874100
>Starts January 10th
It air in France since october, how is that possible ?
>>
>>78874100
because it's true? i have a canadian friend who loves the show but watched it all torrented
>>
>>78874266
Ya i'm wondering too. I'm not hip with canadian info, but I assumed they get the show at the same time we do, just maybe on a different network
>>
I'm 95% sure Roiland torrents shit too, that's why he's hip with that lingo
>>
Because literally everyone outside of the US interested in this show torrented it when it was coming out or watched it on a stream?
>>
>>78874607
/co/nadian here everybody I know just torrents it.

I think we recently got cartoon network but until then I don't think it aired here at all
>>
>>78874100
I guess 'cause that's how you'd get it if you were in Canada.

>>78874156
That's not what meta means.
>>
>>78875076
Wtf you just recently got CN?
>>
>>78874100
Because it's not a fucking secret anymore that you can get shit for free on the internet. Tuning in to watch a show on TV is basically the equivalent to donating money to a show you like.
>>
File: 1383473783572.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1383473783572.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
>>78876108

[AS] has been banned in CA for a long time as far as I know, TRUDEAU WILL FIX THAT THOUGH RIGHT GUYS? WEED AND ADULT SWIM FOR ALL.
>>
>>78874100
Its no secret that anyone outside of the US torrents it.
Its the same with GoT and any big American show you guys get first. HBO even judged the popularity of the show based on seeding umbers at one point
>>
It's partially animated in Canada too. Why in the hell did it take so long. Even just putting it on Adult Swin online would have helped
>>
>>78879709
Why the hell was CN banned?
Half the stuff they show was made in Canada.
>>
>>78874100
Because everyone who watches Rick and Morty in Canada basically has to torrent it.
>>
>>78874607
everything american takes months to be broadcasted in canada. it sucks.
>>
I went to school in vermont and we were about 30 minutes outside of canada, so as a result our tvs were running on canadian broadcasting

I'm not kidding, the shawshank redemption was on 24 hours a day, it was impossible to escape, its like thats the only thing they watch
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.