[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So....Leader totally happened in the MCU I guess we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: Samuel-Sterns-41.jpg (80KB, 1600x680px) Image search: [Google]
Samuel-Sterns-41.jpg
80KB, 1600x680px
So....Leader totally happened in the MCU

I guess we're just supposed to forget about it right? And people defend this
>>
Black Widow shot him in one of the tie-in comics.

He dead.
>>
>>78872343
They defend the movie itself, they don't defend the failure to better incorporate it into the MCU. If it wasn't for the Tony Stark cameo at the end and General Ross appearing in Civil War, it might as well not be.
>>
File: CT7VY0g.jpg (201KB, 1014x323px) Image search: [Google]
CT7VY0g.jpg
201KB, 1014x323px
He's in SHIELD custody.
>>
>>78872898
Im glad Ross is in it simply so it won't be easily forgotten and they try to better connect the movie because it feels like such an outcast since everyone kinda acts like everything started with Iron Man only.
>>
>>78872685
>shot in leg
>he's dead
>>
>>78872913
You mean HYDRA custody.

If Marvel had any sense the Avengers movie after Infinity War will be Masters of Evil. Zemo, Abomination, Leader, and whoever else isn't dead.
>>
File: EMH was cancelled for this.gif (3MB, 343x193px) Image search: [Google]
EMH was cancelled for this.gif
3MB, 343x193px
>>78872343
Honestly I'm surprised that
1. Hulk vs Abomination is seen in Newspaper articles in stuff like Daredevil and they never replaced that Hulk design with now long established Ruffalo look
2. Ross is even in Civil War

Marvel seems to want to avoid Incredible Hulk in all other forms. I mean shit, the handful of times they even referred to that movie, Ruffalo refers to the deleted scene where he tried to kill himself.

And frankly Incredible Hulk sucked. Personally, I think its the worst movie in the MCU. Yes, worse than the Thors, Iron Man 2 and AoU.
>>
>>78877372
They would make a Hulk movie but Universal owns distribution rights on any solo Hulk films, and Disney isn't going to give up that cash when they can make their own marvel movies and keep all the money.
>>
>>78876603
I swear there was a throw away line that said he was still in custody
>>
>>78877434
so they can't work something out like they did with Sony?

because i want my Hulk Thunderbolts movie
>>
>>78879764
This is what Ruffalo said on the subject on Dec 22nd.

>“I think they’ve been working on it. Marvel and Universal famously don’t get along very well, and so that’s working against us, definitely. But I know for a fact that everyone is holding out hope that one day we can do it. But the nature of the relationship right now, it’s a little prohibitive. And I hope that changes; that changes with regimes, it changes over the course of time. But right now, it doesn’t look particularly promising.”
>>
>>78876603
MoE will likely be built up during Phase 3 by Zemo after Civil War if he doesn't die.
>>
>>78877372
>I mean shit, the handful of times they even referred to that movie, Ruffalo refers to the deleted scene where he tried to kill himself.

"Last time I was in New York, I broke Harlem"
>>
>>78872343
He's got a big head
>>
>>78872343
>I guess we're just supposed to forget about it right?

You're suppose to forget about Betty too.
>>
>>78877372
wonder if Rulk will show up
>>
>>78877434
>>78880298

I wondered what the deal was. This explains it.
>>
>>78880481
>Hulkbuster armor is codenamed "Veronica"

Subtle reference but I appreciated it.
>>
>>78876603
>and whoever else isn't dead

>Villains not named Loki
>Not dead
Good joke
>>
>>78877372
We need a Spectacular Spiderman was Cancelled for This gif too.
>>
>>78880454
[Spoiler]For Marvel[Spoiler]
>>
>>78872343
>And people defend this
Not really ive been wanting a new movie leader recruiting hulks other villains as his own army/muscle ect ect with Hulk teaming up with somone and blamo
>>
>>78876603

It'd be a huge payoff if Red Skull is brought back for that, considering we never saw him die.
>>
>>78882003
Have my "Wolverine and the X-men was cancelled for this" gif
>>
>>78886653
Oooh, nice, can I see it?
>>
>>78872685
>>78872913
>tie-in comics.
>canon.
Never ever.
>>
>>78872685
>tie-in comics
>canon

I know shitposters like to argue about the shows not being canon, but Marvel Studios literally does not treat them as such, even contradicting them on a few occasions.
>>
>>78872913
>>78890304
>>78890310
Alright, you guys are right, but it can be inferred he's in SHIELD/HYDRA custody by the fact Abomination is.
>>
Who was a better General Ross

Elliot or Hurt?
>>
>>78877372
>And frankly Incredible Hulk sucked
Finally. Someone who admits it.

Everyone I've run into, is willing to say this movie is okay.

No.

More than half the movie, is the military not understanding why their next, larger gun isn't working on the Hulk.

Why does enchanced Tim Roth bring out a hand gun and fire it, after the military have been peppering Banner with MACHINE GUNS FOR LIKE 10 MINUTES.

I HATE that movie. It's so fucking boring.
>>
>>78877372
>>78890515
Fuck you, Iron Man 2 and Inc Hulk were great
>>
>>78880981
????
>>
>>78890541
Betty and Veronica
>>
>>78876603
Would they be competent or comical jobbers?
>>
>>78890515
>I've never read a Hulk comic the post
>>
>>78880481
What's the story with Betty anyway? Is she just in hiding? In the custody of Ross? Must be rough for her to see Banner out there with friends and just completely ignoring her.
>>
>>78895178
TIH ends with the 2nd or 3rd time being around Hulk has nearly killed Betty. While Hulk was only directly responsible the first time (set up to the movie/intro montage), he decides to fuck off and let her have the life he came back and interrupted in the movie.

She also decides to let him go, now knowing what really happened to him. After the Hulk leaves the action scene at the end, we get a shot of Betty being sad on a pier. She takes out a digital camera and looks at a picture of Banner she took earlier, as the battery dies and the screen goes black she knows she has to move on. Next is a shot of Banner putting the necklace she pawned to get money while on the run with him into an envelop addressed to her, tying up their last lose end.
>>
>>78896486
Ah it's been a long time since I saw Incredible Hulk so I forgot about the finality of it. Pretty damn sad. I hated Widow x Hulk, but I really hope that Bruce isn't as lonely as he used to be. The Avengers make good friends, but you gotta have someone there to be with at night...
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.