[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
Will Sonichu #0 ever be recognised as a great...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: the stone age.jpg (147 KB, 500x682) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the stone age.jpg
147 KB, 500x682
Will Sonichu #0 ever be recognised as a great comic in the future?
>>
What did he mean by that?
>>
>>78859043

During the stone age, people were (as Chris would say) slow-in-the-mind, so you'd have to tell them to run twice.
>>
How much time have you wasted reading the CWC Wiki, anons?
>>
>>78859304
I used to a lot, but I then realized I shouldn't read it, because it felt dirty reading about that odd slob of a man
>>
>>78859238
I'd imagine it's half of a butchered joke from some cartoon that Chris has decided is funny on its own.
>>
I sincerely hope that if aliens ever come to visit our lonely, insignificant little ball of dirt in the ass-end of the Milky Way, someone shows them Sonichu.
>>
>>78859304
There's something really zen about browsing the wiki for the bizarre shit that inspired the comics.
>>
>>78859394
And chances are it would probably be Chris.
>>
>>78858830
>#0
Okay no. This right here is bullshit. The hell is the point of a number zero issue?
>>
Is it strange that I've always found the comic to be far more fascinating than his life?
Of course knowing where draws the influences from his life makes it more enjoyable.
>>
>>78858830
For about a month after Chris dies it'll be all over but then it will sink into obscurity and the tortured ghost of Chris Chan will finally be allowed to rest
>>
File: Henry_Darger.jpg (21 KB, 242x359) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Henry_Darger.jpg
21 KB, 242x359
>>78858830
Yes. He's the 21st century Henry Darger.
>>
>>78859238
Deepest lore.
>>
File: E0p10.jpg (138 KB, 512x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
E0p10.jpg
138 KB, 512x700
>>78858830
OP's pic isn't actually from Sonichu #0. Sonichu #0 has some good stuff in it, but not the comedic gold of "during the stone age".
>>
File: cwc sad.jpg (201 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cwc sad.jpg
201 KB, 2448x3264
What are the chances that Barb is dead and her mummified corpse is sitting in a pile of garbage while Chris plays vidya and mast-debates in the next room?
>>
File: data_dance2.jpg (22 KB, 512x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
data_dance2.jpg
22 KB, 512x384
>>78858830
Convinced that chris-chan was the first attempt of the internet to give birth to organic life, and it was this still-born creature of pain. IT knows only pop culture and video games, but in some sort of half-imagined, perverted sense. Its ideas coagulated with SJW rhetoric and vitrolic hate/troll words.
>>
>>78861676
I've actually wondered this myself. Everyone always asks what will become of Chris once she's dead, how do we know she isn't already?
>>
>>78862074
Maybe she died just before Chris became Christine, maybe he was watching Steven Universe and thought he'd act like a lady in honor of his Barb
>>
>>78862566
What the fuck will happen if she dies at home instead of a hospital? Will Chris be able to overcome his loathing of the authorities to call 911?
>>
>>78863645
Nah, he'd either bury her in his backyard or possibly even eat her.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Thread DB ID: 413246

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.