[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /co/ feel about this guy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 2877351-bruce_timm.jpg (11KB, 414x640px) Image search: [Google]
2877351-bruce_timm.jpg
11KB, 414x640px
How does /co/ feel about this guy?
>>
Made the best superhero animated shit, work continues to be stellar.
>>
His face is perpetually frozen with this mean look.
>>
>>78857031
>mean look
That's a look of subtle smugness, you'd have it too if everything you worked on was critically acclaimed.
>>
>>78856997
Warner Brothers, and DC, make the consistent, repeated, and never learned from fuck up of not just giving him a budget, a team, and free reign to do his thing.
Batman, Superman, Justice League (and unlimited), Batman Beyond, Young Justice, I loved every single one. The TV shows of DC stuff done by other people? I thought they were horrible.

And every single DCAU movie he was not a part of was a complete piece of shit.
>>
>He will never be the Kevin Feige of DCEU
>>
File: 1450757683102.jpg (12KB, 201x199px) Image search: [Google]
1450757683102.jpg
12KB, 201x199px
>>78857180
>>
>>78857180
Geoff Johns is. Although alongside Snyder, his wife and some other literally who producer.
>>
File: wtf supe.jpg (31KB, 587x444px) Image search: [Google]
wtf supe.jpg
31KB, 587x444px
>>78856997
hes the only consistent guy at DC in terms on animation but a total batfag.Gods and Monsters was cool.
>>
>>78857853
I honestly think he wanted to branch out from batman, and warner brothers limited where he could go. Batman sells. I think that's part of why he got so frustrated with them, but i could be wrong.
>>
Cutthroat Kitchen sucks, I miss Good Eats
>>
>>78857429
>Snyder wife
Literally who
>>
Has he done a live action Batman film yet.

He should do the Green lantern
>>
>gets rejected by DC for his cartoony art-style because it wasn't suited for their characters back in the day
>his Batman and, arguably, the whole DCU designs are the most recognizable ones world wide

feels good
>>
File: bruce_timm.jpg (33KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
bruce_timm.jpg
33KB, 500x643px
>>78857031
>>78857132

I'd always assumed that he was a super-smart mouse in disguise.
>>
>>78856997
I'll miss him on Mythbusters.
>>
>>78857429
>Geoff Johns
He's just a consultant
>Zack Snyder
The genius behind Man of Steel and Watchmen. Oh, boy
>Snyder wife
Literally who
>>
>>78857165
Timm pls go
>>
He is good, but he needs people to reign in his Batman fanboyism.
>>
>>78857853

> but a total batfag

Which is why STAS was so good, he didn't feel the need to make every episode a half-hour of "SUPERMAN IS THE GOD JESUS HERO AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY." He made him a character with flaws and a personality, and what a shock a bunch of kids who grew up on that show ended up really liking Superman.

Sometimes you need to get the guy who doesn't give a shit about your character or franchise to really shake things up and go different directions.
>>
>>78856997
I'm surprised Mythbusters lasted as long as it did.
>>
>>78859863
On the other hand, Batman became the GOD JESUS HERO AND PERFECT IN EVERY WAY in JL and especially in JLU.
>>
>>78859954

Hey, nobody's perfect.
>>
>>78857853
>>78859863
He's a batfag but also a complete and total Kirby fag, which is why he can both do the dark shit and the campy high concept stuff just as well. And also why the Fourth World arcs in both STAS and JLU were GOAT.
>>
I just wanna say that without Timm there would be no Harley I would have never meet my OTP. Thank you Timm-man
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.