[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, there are a ton of new Spider titles out from Marvel now.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: spidey.jpg (172KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
spidey.jpg
172KB, 940x529px
So, there are a ton of new Spider titles out from Marvel now. Are any of them good?
>>
Yes don't pay attention to the meme's
>>
>>78851928
Okay...which ones?
>>
>>78851751
All of them except for Venom, which barely qualifies.
>>
I like Spidey because it reminds me of Marvel Adventures. Other than that, Silk is ok. Don't bother with the rest.
>>
>>78852438
Spidey is non-canon, right?
>>
>>78851966
Spidey is like an ANAD Marvel Adventures title, if that was your thing.
Silk is great as always, though it now has a rotating set of artists instead of just the good one.
Amazing is solid despite everything. Slott's at his best when he's not trying to piss everyone off and it shows.
The Deadpool team-up book leans more on Deadpool than Peter, but its first issue was still really good.

Other than that, are any of Miles' books even out?
>>
>>78852463
>implying it takes place in ANAD Marvel Universe if ever original 616 Peter Parker would be killed in the final issue of Secret Wars

>>78852540
>Silk is great as always, though it now has a rotating set of artists instead of just the good one.
The good one will return in #5.
>>
>>78852540
What about Spider-Gwen and Web Warriors?
>>
>>78852675
Spider-Gwen still sucks.
>>
>>78851751
I only read Spider-Man/Deadpool, but I can vouch for that.
>>
>>78852636
Thanks for telling me that, I saw the new art and assumed the worst.

>>78852675
Spider-Gwen is the same as it was before it got renumbered. If it was your thing then, it should still be now, but in my opinion it's still a weak book.
Web Warriors is average to decent.
>>
>>78852675
meme-gwen is fucking tumblr shit, warriors are meh
>>
The current amazing volume is better the slotts previous volume but if you've been reading slotts spidey since all the way back in Big Time then this new volume still seems a little boring
Gwen is Gwen I guess
Silk is good and glad to hear the old artist will be back
I'm liking 2099 and the mystery going on there
Warriors is ok I go back in forth on the art and the writing is decent
Spidey is the type of book you give your nephew or neighbor the stories are mostly one and done (honestly seeing Gwen and Sajani in high school with Pete bugs me)
Spider-woman exists (I think)
I haven't read spider-man/deadpool yet but the reaction was mixed in the storytimes thread
Spider-Man (miles) has a great artist (hasn't come out yet), but it's Bendis so...
>>
>>78851928
>any opinion I disagree with is a meme
Fuck off.
>>
I don't think I've ever seen a book more mediocre than Silk in the recent few years.
It's not good, it's not bad, it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>78851751
only carnage because cletus plus jameson junior plus eddie brock.

Also venom and silk are quite good. And maybe 2099.

>>78855257
>Spider-woman exists (I think)
for me jessica is not spider-family.
>>
>>78855257
spider-woman is pretty boring and people are only reading it out of morbid hope that her baby daddy is someone fucked up
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.