[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You all remember this right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 020117.png (4KB, 800x200px) Image search: [Google]
020117.png
4KB, 800x200px
You all remember this right?
>>
Sprite comics are all shit
All of them
>>
I could never forget you, you were my gateway to the greater internet community.
>>
>>78845277
But shit makes roses grow
>>
>>78845451
That doesn't make the shit pleasant to look at
>>
>>78845277
I remember 8-bit theater being pretty funny. Then again, that was a long time ago... Does it hold up?
>>
>>78845754
After the first hundred or so comics, yes.
>>
>>78845277
Kid Radd was good.
>>
>>78846235
Kidd Radd was GREAT. Probably objectively the best sprite comic of all time, partly because it used all its own sprites and thus it was a stylistic choice rather than a lazy way to make comics I say, despite still working on my own setting that started as a sprite comic.
>>
>>78843337
is the site for these still up? I remember frequenting their forums when I tried doing sprite comics. Wonder if that idiot who seemed to mindlessly throw around the word Cliche is still there if the forums are still alive...
>>
>>78846067
And then it goes to shit again about 200 comics after that.
>>
>>78847382
They are. In fact, one of the subcomics still (infrequently) updates. Couldn't speak for the forums though.
>>
>>78847382
Yes, the site is up. Dave is still updating with comentary too.
>>
>>78847382
http://forums.bobandgeorge.com/
>>
>>78846292
Does anyone know what the fuck happened to the Kid Radd guy? As far as I know he never made anything else or did anything else on the internet. He came ran a comic for two-ish years, and left when it finished.
>>
File: mm3.png (10KB, 540x178px) Image search: [Google]
mm3.png
10KB, 540x178px
Does /co/ like megaman sprite comic?
>>
>>78856185
That looks like someone tried to do sweet bro and hella jeff and forgot to make it terrible enough.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.