[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Mary sues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: Sam.jpg (15KB, 300x239px) Image search: [Google]
Sam.jpg
15KB, 300x239px
ITT: Mary sues
>>
File: 1452301774590.jpg (99KB, 659x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452301774590.jpg
99KB, 659x1000px
>>
You start.
>>
File: Bloom_Winx_Stock_Art_2.png (830KB, 1032x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Bloom_Winx_Stock_Art_2.png
830KB, 1032x1069px
>>
File: Usually OP.jpg (94KB, 249x281px) Image search: [Google]
Usually OP.jpg
94KB, 249x281px
>>78842456
People dont know that one of the basic and most important things about being a Mary Sue is that you suck the story like a blackhole? That everything is about you, or just you can make a difference?

She has some traces of Sue, but the plot and story is usually never about her, and she is never the main focus/solution for the big issues.

Bad writting is not always being a Sue.

/co/ is fucking stupid.
>>
This is a shit thread.
>>
>itt: female characters who do anything at all
>>
>>78842456
What the shit?

Do you know what a Mary sue is?
>>
>>78842456
Most of the women from Steven Universe but especially Garnet, Rose, and Connie.
>>
File: inigomontoya.png (230KB, 580x377px) Image search: [Google]
inigomontoya.png
230KB, 580x377px
>>
File: pensive ape.jpg (60KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
pensive ape.jpg
60KB, 333x333px
No point. People get so triggered when their waifus get called out as Sues.
>>
>>78842456
Sam was annoying and hypocritical and the show would often bend over backwards just to make her right.
But she was not a Sue.
>>
File: Exited-eileen.png (106KB, 275x302px) Image search: [Google]
Exited-eileen.png
106KB, 275x302px
>>
File: Wakfu-yugo.jpg (91KB, 700x980px) Image search: [Google]
Wakfu-yugo.jpg
91KB, 700x980px
>>
Lisa Mona Simpson

Top that, faggeronis.
>>
>>78846064
Easy: Rey from Star Wars: The Force Awakens
>>
>>78846107
Shit.

I can admit when I've been beat.
>>
>>78846107
>>78846173

/thread
>>
>>78843036
what image is that from?

Mary sues are supposed to be self-implementable. Sam has character, therefore is not a MARY SUE
>>
>>78845516
>Sam was annoying and hypocritical and the show would often bend over backwards just to make her right.

This is the problem with most female characters. No accountability. It's because men are such disgusting pussy beggars with no dignity that they white knight fag for non-existent females.
>>
>>78846107
There's definitely more to Rey than meets the eye. Just wait till Episode VIII explains that she was a a Jedi in training who survived Kylo Ren's massacre.
>>
>>78846294
Rey wouldn't have been such a mary sue, or at least appeared to be, if all the new things she could do for plot convenience wasn't so blatantly obvious with it. Rey and Finn need to escaped TIE fighters on Jakku? Don't worry she knows how to fly the millenium falcon that she doesn't know is the falcon but when she does she knows it like she never left. Vader 2.0 trying to infiltrate your mind? No problem yo, I got this so hard I can even poke into his head. Everything that happens around her is just too convenient that it all just screams bad writing cause at no point before those scenes is she shown to have any knowledge of doing any of it.
>>
>>78846490
Especially that last scene. Finn gets whooped and she gets whooped, but through determination she beats Kylo.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.