[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not romantically interested in Dipper >when she said she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

>not romantically interested in Dipper
>when she said she was worrying about them not being friends anymore, it wasn't because she liked Dipper himself, but all of the things Dipper gets to do like adventuring, solving mysteries, etc and she wanted to be apart of that
Typical woman
>>
>>78840385
go back to your cancerous general
>>
>>78840401
This isn't a general thread so it's not against the rules.
>>
>>78840385
>Dipper having a crush on her was put to rest
>But they had to brong it back because "Girl Dipper has a crush on" is the only thing her character has
>>
It doesn't matter since Dipper is Mabel's beta. Forever.
>>
Friendzone crying on /co/? Oh oh.
>>
>>78840385
that's not how it went though. she totally likes him romantically, just not 'JOHN! MARSHA!' romantically. and she didnt want him trying that bullshit because it doesnt suit either of them
>>78840473
it was never put to rest. he was just done getting antsy. but then he got antsy for getting SOME flirting in, so he did. then a bunch of bullshit happened because dames is nuts. that was the lesson of that episode.

there was also that bullshit with tinywendy but that was just all around misunderstandings by every character. because come ON. their age dif is the same as aang and katara, and wendy is wayy less mature.
>>
>>78840535
Woman detected

>>78840597
>she totally likes him romantically
You're aware that was a illusion created by Bill, right?
>>
>>78840676
Please, faggot. I'm a wizard.
>>
>>78840985
Sure.
>>
>>78840385
Did you think your opinion was somehow important? That it was so great it deserved its own thread?
>>>/gfg/
And stay there, you piece of shit.
>>
>>78841261
Yes, yes, no.
>>
>>78840676
i meant in the hanging out together way
>>
More DipperXMabel ftw
>>
>>78843314
Mabel a shit
>>
WendyXRobbie
>>
>>78845289
Robbie is a date rapist so no.
>>
>>78840385
>15 yo atracted to a 10 yo
Not really, they hung out what romantic intrest did she have in him
>>
>>78845425
He's 12.
>>
>>78845467
Same deal
>>
>>78845467

Dipper is basically 13, as his birthday is right around the corner in one episode.

It's ridiculous how little they look compared to kids that are basically just a year older than them (14-year-old high schoolers). Anyone watching the show without hearing or reading about their age would assume they're eight or ten.
>>
I haven't watched the show in a while
Did she just become "the MC's crush" character?
>>
>>78845605
Not anymore which is good tbqh, she had 0 intrest in him and its be creepy in a normal standpoint

But shipfags be shipfags
>>
>>78840385
And then she didn't go on any more adventures until the finale.
>>
>>78845698
It isn't really creepy if we look at the age gap which is 2 years
but the height and look difference makes it weird
>>
>>78845994
Sure, but that doesnt matter till there both at least past 17
>>
>>78840385
Dipper has terrible hygiene. That's why.
>>
>>78845605
That's all she ever was.
>>
>>78846037
to who? in what universe? my parents were 14 and 18 when they dated, and the older one was actually too immature for the younger one.
>>
Guys. For real. If you were a female, could you see yourself being in love with a lead male? If you aren't already into them now, you wouldn't be if you were female, either.

Expecting girls to like you when you wouldn't even like yourself is puerile, short-sighted, and genuinely pathetic.

Also, if I had a friend who went on amazing adventures, then hell yeah I'd want to keep being their friend. But if I could go on adventures by myself, and they no longer wanted to, how would it be wrong for me to continue adventuring without them?

I know that's not what we're talking about, but my point is that it's purely hypocritical to hate on this character for her perceived shortcomings; which are actually irrelevant because the OP completely misread her intentions.

Some people are just terrible at understanding other people, and they find ways to construe that into their own victimization. It's tumblr-sjw-tier patheticness and naivety.
>>
>>78845581
And they'd probably assume Wendy is almost 18 rather than 15
>>
>>78850345
>Also, if I had a friend who went on amazing adventures, then hell yeah I'd want to keep being their friend.
If that was the only reason why you hung out of him though that would make you selfish and vapid, like Wendy.
>>
>>78850345
being in love includes being best friends, plus more stuff. wendy has that with dips, and there's nobody else compatible in gravity falls.. she ahs no other prospects. she's keeping dips around and letting things progress casually and familyishly, not mwahmwah romancewise.
>>
>>78840473
She became GrrlPowa in season 2
>>
>>78840385
Is it that hard to believe she might only like him as a friend or little brother?
>>
>>78851520
You need to be 18 to use this site, kid.
>>
Yeah, whatever. Still better sister then Mabel. Maybe she will never bang Dipper, but she cares way more about his feelings and for him in general.
>>
>>78840385
I don't see what's wrong with having a platonic relationship.
>>
>>78855581
>>78855687

Yeah, she's lots more mature then him physically and mentally, he's only visiting her town for the summer, a few years is a lot at that age especially high schoolers dating middle schoolers, why does she need to like him? This post is weird as fuck. Dipper barely even knows her, it's just a little babysitter crush, he'll get over it like kids do. Honestly her reciprocating would be bizarre.

Also she starts hanging out with them because they're her boss's great niece and nephew and they work at the same place, she tries to be nice and chill with the kids helping out where she works, how is that bad?
>>
>>78855752
Stop being rational you whiteknight mangina
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.