[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I not excited for this in the slightest? This is coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

Why am I not excited for this in the slightest? This is coming from a huge Batman fan.
>>
Because you're actually a MKEK.

Nice try though.
>>
>>78839395
>Snyder
>BOYS
>wonder skelly
>fatman
>doomstroll
>>
>>78839395
Well, I'm not either but that comes down to personal opinions. You have to search your own answer.
>>
>>78839395
Not enough scenes of Superman getting BTFO, or just not enough scenes of Batman in general.

Or it's missing your campy ass Batfam.
>>
>>78839395
Because at this point it could really go either way. It's got a hell of a lot of hype to live up to, but some good names attached, it's got a lot to fit into one movie, but the longer screentime promises something of an epic if done right.

The trailers have been equal parts good and bad, just because of that last one.

It'll either be great or terrible, but if it tanks, at least we get a Suicide Squad movie.
>>
>>78839395
I guess for some it may feel too... calculated?
It's something Marvel movies too suffer from (Avengers more than the others), you just know about all the shit that's yet to come, all the planned sequels, cameos, tie-ins, spin-offs, by the end the sense of wonder disappeard and all you're thinking about is wether the studio calculated it right or wrong

But other than that, the biggest problem with BvS is that they just keep releasing shit. The trailer with Doomsday was the starting point (or maybe the peak, i guess it's a matter of perspective), from now on all we'll see will be unecessary and will only make us used to a movie we won't see before 3 months. Just now we got a new clip revealing the context of "do you bleed", did anyone need that?
>>
>>78839395

>This is coming from a huge Batman fan.

well, it's because you're NOT a batman fan you stupid faggot
>>
Because Snyder can't write and can't direct beyond his signature brand of action, which has already been totally absorbed into the mainstream Hollywood vocabulary, plus as a vehicle for DC's cinematic universe it's going to have too many cooks, so you know that this is going to look and sound like basically every other action movie. You also suspect that DC will try to do something...edgy? shocking? pick the adjective, but it's not going to work because it will be either obvious or totally stupid or both. We all feel this coming. You can lower your expectations and try to force some pleasure out of the few novel scenes, or you can live in delusion until you actually see what a train wreck it is, or you can stay home and do your fucking homework you piece of shit.
>>
>>78839395
Zack Snyder, the previous movie was bollocks, the last trailer was a wet fart. Many reasons, really.
>>
>>78839425
>MKEK
What did he mean by this?
>>
Because it's about SUPERheros, and Bats is not super, nor a hero sometimes.
>>
>>78839911
>his signature brand of action
"His" signature brand of action is ripping off the wachowskis and failing spectacularly.
>>
File: le trashman.jpg (31KB, 352x450px) Image search: [Google]
le trashman.jpg
31KB, 352x450px
>>78839395
>>
>>78839395

>The marketing has been god awful.
>Snyder
>Literal WHO cast
>Poor DC/WB track record
>Blatant commercial for Justice League in a desperate attempt to catch up to Marvel
>For years they have been saying the DCU would be the "thinking mans" universe, Now Marvels Civil War looks more adult by a wide margin.
>Looks corny
>Terrible dialog
>Snyder
>Awful CGI
>>
File: Justice_Friends.png (885KB, 1065x794px) Image search: [Google]
Justice_Friends.png
885KB, 1065x794px
If WB wants to build a cinematic universe, they should start with the Tartakovskyverse. DC is already tainted. Vertigo is also acceptable.
>>
>>78840417
>Now Marvels Civil War looks more adult by a wide margin.
Huh ?
>>
>>78840448

He's right desu
>>
>>78840474
But how ? its pretty much "Muh bucky" theres nothing there that can be considered adult
>>
>>78840294
Yeah, spot on.

There's nothing to look forward to but more failure.
>>
>>78839395
Because you're an astroturfing Disney shill.
>>
>>78840417
>Literal WHO cast
Naw bro, every person they picked was because they were in a popular recent film, not because they were the best to portray these characters.
Affleck - Fargo
Eisenberg - The Social Network
Gadot - Furious 7
Okamoto - The Wolverine
etc etc
>>
>>78840502
Neither is there anything in those Snyder movies, yet fanlards still pretend Nolan is still making movies for DC. Those movies aren't even canon anymore.
>>
>>78840550
whoops meant Argo
>>
>>78840448
BvS is all about a light fisticuffs until Doomsday appears, then it's probably a Michael Bay type movie for the rest, not really an ideological debate, Bats is just angry about Supes and Zod's fight.
Admittedly CW might not go completely nuts with the Superhero Registration stuff, but they are certainly pushing the conflict between Cap and Iron Man as much as possible, it's nearly impossible with BvS now that they revealed Doomsday.
>>
>>78840550
>Affleck - Fargo
What are you doing? What the FUCK are you doing?
>>
>it's a company wars thread
>>
>>78840567
i said nothing about Nolan man, i just want to know how is that adult
>>
>>78840600
>Filename
You made me laugh, nice one
>>
>>78840589
>CW might not go completely nuts with the Superhero Registration stuff
To be fair, there aint much of reason to go nuts with that, the whole plot is about Finding bucky, the registration act will be minor subplot at best
>>
File: 1451217819164.jpg (60KB, 405x424px) Image search: [Google]
1451217819164.jpg
60KB, 405x424px
I'm honestly worried it will be the final nail in DC's coffin

BvS and Suicide Squad need to be good films if DC hopes to have a long lifespan, financially they're not doing so hot either

Marvel/Disney is snuffing them out of relevance, the only thing DC has going for it right now is Batman because they capitalize on it so much, never giving their other heroes time to grow or be noticed in the spotlight

This is coming from a big long time DC fan too, it feels bleak and I wish everyone could have enjoyable comic movies without the bitching
>>
>>78840714
Yeah, kind of my point, plus most of the Avengers don't exactly cover their face up that much and stuff. It'll be more about accountability than privacy or some such.
>>
File: 257gkms.gif (3MB, 298x230px) Image search: [Google]
257gkms.gif
3MB, 298x230px
>>78840748

Agreed. As a major DC fan I'm pretty sad about current events.
>>
It's probably going to suffer the same fate as the Transformers sequels
>>
>>78840748
>Marvel/Disney is snuffing them out of relevance
Relaunching every six months that its hurting the industry and LCS are starting to complain ? yeah i agree
>>
>>78839395

Sure you are. What are you favorite comics, OP?
>>
http://i.imgur.com/0CegOG.png
>>
I want all capeshit movies to fail. But I don't mind if they don't.
>>
>>78840748
>financially they're not doing so hot either
lol

You actually believe everything you read on /co/ don't you?
>>
>>78840617
But I did. I just want to know how Snyder's fartflicks are adult by any metric.
>>
>>78840845
Batman vs. Spider-Man
>>
>>78840883
It's gonna have to take a low budget camp fest like Batman and Robin for that to happen
>>
>>78840883
Honestly, this. I preferred it when my hobby wasn't full of fake nerds pretending like they've ever cared about these characters. I hope Warcraft and Assassin's Creed are popular so Hollywood moves onto video games movies.
>>
>>78841131
How hard could adapting Under the Red Hood be? And then they can do a Nightwing one if they like. Kind of have to try really hard to actually fuck those up I imagine.
>>
>>78839395
I bet you're the type of huuuuuuuge fan that's never actually read a comic in their lives. TDKR doesn't count
>>
Because its DCasual
Marvel master race reporting in.
Ant Man and Guardians of the Galaxy shit all over anything DC

Marvel knows fun
DC is no fun.
>>
>>78839395
Maybe because MoS was dogshit and this looks even worse.
>>
>>78841545
What comics do you read ?
>>
File: 1303798804846.jpg (30KB, 186x322px) Image search: [Google]
1303798804846.jpg
30KB, 186x322px
>>78841545
>there are literally people who are loyal to a specific corporation
>>
>>78841545
>Epic MARVEL VS DC COMIX WAR

ur cancer m8
>>
>>78839431
If you didn't adore Watchmen you're a stupid fuck.
t. Alan Moore kek
>>
>>78841616
Marvel.
plane and simple
>>
File: 1450390398908.gif (691KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
1450390398908.gif
691KB, 245x200px
>>78841703
HOW DARE YOU
>>
>>78841799
Okay but what comics ?
>>
>>78841874
/tips
>>
>>78839395
Because you saw the whole movie in the last trailer.
>>
>>78842047
>3 minute trailer
>3 hour movie

wut
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.