[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why is Micky the only one who hasn't gotten his own show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

So why is Micky the only one who hasn't gotten his own show regarding interactions with family members?

>Donald and his nephews
>Goofy and his son
>>
He's boring
>>
he has family members?
>>
File: sad-mickey.jpg (69KB, 560x313px) Image search: [Google]
sad-mickey.jpg
69KB, 560x313px
>>78839094
Fuck man, you made me think about that one comic where they all have a boy's night out and talk about the shitty ways their lives have gone. There's a part where Goofy asks him if heand Minnie will ever have kids and Micky sort of downcastly dodges the question.
>>
File: Yay Donald and Mickey.jpg (103KB, 500x633px) Image search: [Google]
Yay Donald and Mickey.jpg
103KB, 500x633px
Mickey's a registered sex offender.
>>
File: Mickeys_christmas_carol_11large.jpg (235KB, 720x525px) Image search: [Google]
Mickeys_christmas_carol_11large.jpg
235KB, 720x525px
>>78838990
Mickey's got nephews too.
>>
>>78839094
He has two nephews, 1 sister, 1 cousin and Oswald is his half brother. You could consider Pluto
>>
>>78838990
Disney kept Mickey the boring flawless mascot for decades and so he wouldn't have worked as a protagonist during that time. Goofy and Donald's personalities lead to interesting plots because they're allowed to be flawed. The Mickey Mouse shorts are probably the furthest we're going to get away from perfect mascot Mickey for sometime.
>>
>>78839410
What about his video games like Epic Mickey?
>>
>>78839314
His sister is just him with a different hairdo.
>>
>>78839459
Disney is currently in the process of slowly building Mickey up as a character again. Epic Mickey and the new shorts are their first steps at that. Epic Mickey probably would've became a subfranchise had the sequel not bombed.
>>
Mickey is still as bland and boring as ever in the new shorts, the settings are what make him interesting, not himself
>>
>>78838990

Mickey's family is just as boring as he is.
>>
>>78839189

I'm gonna need a source on that
>>
>>78838990
He had over a hundred cartoons in the 30s
>>
>>78839066
You wouldn't be saying this if you actually watched the new shorts.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.