[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is something you would like to see happen in IDW's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: phasesix.png (449KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
phasesix.png
449KB, 500x500px
What is something you would like to see happen in IDW's Transformers comics in the future?

personally i'd like to see sixshot make a comeback.
>>
>>78837188
should I give idw comics a shot?
>>
>>78838155
Yes. Read their TMNT comic, too.
>>
>>78837188
>What is something you would like to see happen in IDW's Transformers comics in the future?
Cancellation.

>>78838155
Sure. If you hate yourself and have no possible contribution to society, then of course you should become a deadbeat piece of shit.
>>
>>78837188
An actual functioning city on cybertron. It's like they're still living in cardboard boxes. What about homes? Is every store a bar?
>>
>>78838257
I already read TMNT, best incarnation to date.
>>
>>78838155
Yes. Doesn't hurt to check it out yourself.
>>
>>78838288
their homes are parking lots.
>>
>>78838318
>>78838257
so it should be fine if I do the IDW collections, nothing should be missing, right? according to amazon it's like 10 volumes of collections.
>>
>>78838332
That's either serious or sad.
>>
>>78838364
http://www.idwpublishing.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/11x17_TF_Timeline_2015_updated.jpg

If your looking for transformers then I guess so. They made a reading guide but I'm sure someone else made a updated version of this.
>>
>>78837188
Hire a good writer.
>>
File: 2015 Comixology.jpg (22KB, 334x290px) Image search: [Google]
2015 Comixology.jpg
22KB, 334x290px
>>78838258
>Cancellation
Keep crying. Maybe your salty tears will wear them down.
>>
File: 1424825067096.png (182KB, 1289x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1424825067096.png
182KB, 1289x1016px
>>78838471
I believe this is the most up to date one.
>>
>>78838632
alright, looks like everything is in the collections, thanks.
>>
>>78838288
>Metroplex
>not an actual functioning city
>>
File: lowqualitybait.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
lowqualitybait.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
>>78838258
>>
Now that errybuddy on Cybertron's living in a Titan, and especially after that whole Metroplex vs. Necrotitan fiasco, I want Lockdown to show up again. He IS a Titan Hunter, and a couple of Titans duking it out on the homeworld should've reached him by now. I'm honestly surprised he didn't come back in time to coincide with AoE.
>>
>>78841788
I don't think he appeared ever since the whole Tyrest thing. So either he is still on Luna 1, dead, or the writers haven't decided what to fit him in. The movies aren't really tied into the comics much. That's usually get's it's own thing instead.
>>
>>78841788
He was only a Titan Hunter in the first place because Tyrest was paying him to hunt Titans. I don't think he's getting many paychecks from Tyrest now. Also not sure what you expect him and a tiny band of Decepticons to do against not just a titan, but a population of tens of thousands.

>>78842477
>So either he is still on Luna 1
It's under Autobot control, so that's pretty unlikely unless he's in jail.
>>
>What is something you would like to see happen in IDW's Transformers comics in the future?

Hellbat and Black Shadow not being dead so they could've been a part of Deathsaurus' faction

The Reflectors actually getting to do cool things and get character development...but they're dead too

Lugnut gets more than a background cameo.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.