[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mike Tyson Mysteries General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: p11078120_b_v7_ab.jpg (118KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
p11078120_b_v7_ab.jpg
118KB, 480x720px
He smokes crack edition
>>
yung hee a cute
>>
>>78831447
i wouldve disagreed until last week when they ripped her clothes off and she was hot as fuh
>>
>>78831641
i thought she was cute right from the beginning. she got cutely kidnapped, she cutely teased pigeon about skinny dipping when he wasnt looking, and she made cutely minor objections to everyone using the corkboard while she was on the toilet
>>
>>78831270
>They reference how the Marquis of Queensberry ruined Oscar Wilde's life last episode
Fucking golden.
>>
>>78831845
fucker ruined his own life when he decided to go fuck boys and then follow up the accusation with 'nuh-uh, prove it!'
>>
>>78831954
Still, pretty damn funny that they mentioned it, especially since it got brought up in a thread discussing the last episode.
Also since Marquess is more Oscar Wilde than Queensberry anyways.
>>
>>78831992
yeah. some suggested that he's not THAT marquess of queensbury, since it's just a title that gets passed down
>>
>>78832034
What evidence is there to support that theory
>>
>>78834857
He's flamboyantly gay while the real Marquis reputedly despised homosexuals and more or less destroyed Oscar Wilde by publicly accusing him of sodomy. Oscar Wilde attempted to sue him for Slander, but when you get down to it it's awfully hard to prove that you're not a sodomite when you're Oscar Wilde.
Also, his mutton chops aren't nearly amazing enough.
>>
Have they made a Punch Out reference yet?
>>
>>78834857
>>78835072
More to the point someone said he was John's son, Percy ie the guy who got buggered by Wilde.
>>
>>78835072
>He's flamboyantly gay while the real Marquis reputedly despised homosexuals
The two aren't mutually exclusive. Marquess isn't OPENLY gay, he's deeply in denial.
>>
>>78835103
shit someone draw yung hee in a hoodie version of her tracksuit
>>78837038
I just like how he's so bad at jokes, even though he's not nearly as bad as others act. He just has shitty timing
i could do without the fretting and fussing over diet though.
>>
>>78831641
Wrong, its clearly Marcus you need to be Jerking off too. Even pigeon acknowledges that.
>>
>>78837778
is there good r34 of him around?
>>
>>78838004
paheal
>>
Did pigeon cause this to happen?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACGeWm8dcu8
>>
>>78841224
looks like he misplaced one of his feet
he's not floating like a butterfly anymore
>>
>>78841224
>I caint give this pwethent to Yung Hee now, it'th haunted! Mawkus, you gotta help!
>What am I supposed to do Mike? I can't even set the clock on the Blu-ray player. In fact I'm not sure it HAS a clock.
>You're a ghowtht. You can talk to it.
>The only robot Chalkface could talk to is C-3PO.
>...You know.
>because he's a faggot.
>>
>>78841782
Pretty good tho pigeon calling him a faggot seems too tryhard-y. Just have pudge on say "you, know... Because he's gay. Hahaha" followed by Marcus saying "no I'm not!"
>>
>>78842475
I did originally, but then I was like "wait.. pigeon gets bleeped more than this."
I think 'fag' would probably have worked best. and marquess making some comment about how he could go for one.. despite having quit smoking the craving is always there
>>
I finally got around to giving this show a shot after ignoring it for so long. And just like with Squidbillies, I actually liked it. I doubt I'd watch it without Norm McDonald though.
>>
>>78843664
he really does make it more than just a forgettable fun little trip into weirdness doesn't he?
It's a unique dynamic I must say. I can't think of another comedy like it. I mean we've all seen laurel and hardy type comedy duos, stooges (or belcher kids) type comedy trios, various permutations.. but I can't remember the last time we've had four characters, two of which are the straightman (but one of whom has a few minor tragic flaws), one of whom is a complete idiot but also completely in charge because he owns everything, and one who is in the lowest possible state but has no mental filter whatsoever, and gets away with everything because the one in charge won't curtail him. I can't even.. make a chart of how the dynamics work, it's just great. As if a bunch of people showed up to do something important but two of them are drunk.
Pigeon is fantastically unique because he's like a jerkass diogenes.
>>
>>78843821
While unique, Two straight men is redundant and since Marquess atleast has the flaws/comedy of being an awkward comedian, transparently closeted, and mildly self destructive he's atleast fun to watch. All Yung Hee really brings is being hot which Marquess also beats her on.
>>
>Marquess is fit as fuck despite binge eating
I have a theory. Maybe because he's a ghost, it doesn't matter if he eats food?
>>
Well, I could give him gonorrhea.

But I'd have to fuck him.
>>
>>78844747
only if you're also a fag
>>
>>78844772
makes you wonder why he doesnt know that then
he also seems to magically increase in size when he takes his shirt off, so there's definitely something weird going on. But given this show we probably aren't meant to think about it that hard
>>
howcome marquess doesnt teleport anymore?
>>
>>78841224
I hope this makes it into season 3 somehow.
>>
>>78846404
a reference to mike's recent real life in a show that's about his real life in the 80s? that's a hat on a hat!
>>
>>78846366
He doesn't seem to have a good grasp on what he does.
Nor does Pigeon since I'm sure he's flown before as well as has digital dexterity in his feathers....also pockets.
>>
>>78847798
see i assumed that to be more that PIGEONS don't have a good grasp on what they can do. it takes a man in a pigeon's body to make proper use of it. and naturally he figured out the important shit first: masturbating
>>
>>78844876
Really he doesn't seem to know much about being a ghost. I don't think anyone ever explained it to him. He just died and became a ghost at some point, and just sort of carried on.
>>
>>78853118
He actually knows a lot it seems, remember in the house hunting episode where he begins explaining the different levels of ghosts. In the chess episode he knows a lot of summoning tricks. Also in the first episode he flies off with the Pegataur.
Pigeon complains he's handicap and can't even pour his own bowl but in other episodes he can easily operate a computer and handle a gun.
Honestly it's probably more for the sake of comedy.
>>
>>78846366
when did marquess teleport?
>>
>>78853881
I interpreted his "I'm handicapped!" rant more as him being a lazy and manipulative asshole.
>>
File: little_mac.jpg (358KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
little_mac.jpg
358KB, 1500x1500px
What's going on in this thread?
>>
>>78831447
>>
>>78856957
*rolls behind you*
>>
>>78835072
>when you get down to it it's awfully hard to prove that you're not a sodomite when you're Oscar Wilde.
True dat.
>>
>>78841539
It's MuMohammed Ali who floats like a butterfly
sting like a bee
you can't hit what you can't see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3dquMQKyms
>>
>>78835352
Alfred was the one who fucked Wilde. Percy was the one who didn't get along with his father due to John's Atheism. He succeeded the title Marquees of Queensberry and blew the family fortune in a matter of years.
>>
>>78843333
I don't think cigarettes were called faggots in his day.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.