[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you feel bad for his origin story? Do we need more characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: vlad.jpg (40KB, 500x480px) Image search: [Google]
vlad.jpg
40KB, 500x480px
Did you feel bad for his origin story?

Do we need more characters who turn into villains by being cucked?
>>
Considering pussy is why 70% of our world is evil in reality:

Yes.
>>
>>78827048

define "cuck" and describe why your opening statement is incorrect
>>
>>78827199
Truer words have never been spoken.
>>
>>78827048
What happened to him?
I don't remember
>>
File: YoungVlad.jpg (9KB, 300x213px) Image search: [Google]
YoungVlad.jpg
9KB, 300x213px
>>78827663
While in college, Jack, Maddie, and Vlad built a prototype ghost portal. Vlad had been hitting on Maddie at this time. Jack fucked the portal up, and it literally blew up in Vlad's face, giving him a disgusting rash that took years to go away. He turned into a recluse because nothing could fix the rash. The ghostly powers manifested over time. Meanwhile, Jack and Maddie started dating and got married. Vlad never got over it.
>>
>>78827813
And there was an episode with Danny traveling to a different timeline with Jack getting hit with ghost-acne and Vlad winning the Maddiebowl.

And she cucks him in that timeline as well.
>>
>>78827048

You can't be cucked over someone that was never yours.

Vlad would never have gotten Maddie anyway.
>>
>>78827858
Not to mention Vlad ends up evil for literally no reason.
>>
>>78827892
some people are just evil brah
>>
>>78827199
Pussy Begging is the ultimate form of malevolence. Honestly lost respect for the Castlevania series when they stated Dracula became evil because "Muh waifu!" What fucking garbage.

Oh yeah and other famous villains turning to shit because of pussy? Darth Vader.
>>
>>78827199
I'm counting at least five ruined relationships of mine that I can remember, and what kind of man that made.

There's at least some truth to what you said.
>>
>>78827048
we've had so many Danny Phantom threads in the last month im almost certain this is a samefag and that samefag is Butch
>>
>>78827048
Ore no Stando: JEEPERS CREEPERS
>>
>>78828013
kekimus maximus
>>
>>78827248
Cuckolding has lost its meaning on 4chan. The retards on this board just throw it around whether or not it makes sense.
>>
>>78827048
>turn into villains by being cucked
Nah it's pretty stupid imo but for an action comedy it works. Nobody remembers the cool hunter's actually a small angry ghost?
>>
File: 1430057964185.jpg (85KB, 759x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1430057964185.jpg
85KB, 759x1092px
>>78827048
>>
>Villains drop their evil ways when they find a gf
Can this meme stop?
>>
>>78828970
REALITY
>>
>>78828970
This show averted it, though. He was still a prick even when he got everything he wanted.
>>
>>78827248

cucked = not getting the girl
>>
>>78828773

>attractive
>rich

i'll never understand how he could have went off the deep end.
>>
>>78832072
He acted kind of effeminate and narcissistic, is my guess. At least, that's what I have taken away from the videos I have seen of him.
>>
>>78827813
...so vlad is a blatant Dr doom ripoff?
>>
>>78827858
what? i don't remember that episode at all

what's the name of the episode
>>
>>78832072

He was also a racist, passive-aggressive socially awkward douche. Girls could smell the asshole on him and stayed away.
>>
>>78827858
>>78827892
The episode points out what's wrong with Vlad. That at heart he's still a controlling asshole. Even when he gets Maddie he's completely against her interest in ghosts and she's forced to hide it. He's still insecure and possessive and as soon as it becomes apparent that Danny's risking his relationship he jumps to try to murder him.
>>
My only gripe was that "let's get Vald out of the way" ending that bloke butch set up
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.