[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Miles history in the new 616 universe? Has he any memories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (173KB, 705x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173KB, 705x478px
What is Miles history in the new 616 universe? Has he any memories from ultimate earth? Ultimate Peter (like all the other ultimate characters, and the universe itself) is essentialy dead right? Did any other character from another universe made it to 616-earth?

I didn't read secret wars neither any new releases aside from a couple of "Spider-Man Incorporated" issues
>>
File: 1403021131865.jpg (51KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1403021131865.jpg
51KB, 400x400px
Bendis said that Miles will now be written as always being part of 616
So yeah his main motivation is gone, so he now has zero personality, or creativity for that matter
Miles dad, mum, ganke, bombshell and that black guy with the weird eyes survived as well, again being written as always being part of 616
The maker survived as well but as far as I can tell he definitely isn't 616 Reed, so there is two Reeds in 616 now.
Squadron Supreme is made up of ult universe refugees, who all know they are from another universe.
>>
>>78824339
We don't know.
His book isn't out yet and the last issue of Secret Wars isn't until next week, so the only thing you'll really get is biased conjecture such as >>78824770.
>>
>>78824840
Not him but I'm pretty sure the anon above you is correct.
>>
Miles should be Peter's sidekick, and we should get the "spider family" book. Sad the only spider family we'll se is spider-woman and her baby
>>
File: ASM1_04.jpg (828KB, 1303x2008px) Image search: [Google]
ASM1_04.jpg
828KB, 1303x2008px
I want Peter to bring Miles to his apartment to meet Ana.

I want Ana to become the overprotective Aunt Miles never had

Hell, I just want a Spider-Centric book where Kaine tries to de-pussify Miles and give him the character Bendis robbed him of.
>>
I guess we'll never know who was 616 Miles and why Peter was so surprised
>>
>>78825900
Did you think we'd find out what Nick Fury told Thor?
>>
>>78825900
>616 Miles
Forgot he even existed at one point.
>>
>>78825720
Why does he need Doctor Octopus's rape victim midget when he has his mom and dad?
>>
File: Miles Morales.jpg (424KB, 988x1494px) Image search: [Google]
Miles Morales.jpg
424KB, 988x1494px
>>78824339
Will Bendis ever explain this?
>>
>>78827757
he's probably already forgotten
>>
>>78827757

Let me put it to you like this:

Bendis had his own universe that he created and worked on for years and he couldn't even follow his own continuity.
>>
>>78824770
So what happened with the Ultimate Universe?
>>
>>78828807
It was dying but Bendis didn't want to let Black Spider-man fail so they used a contrived reason to port Miles over instead of anyone cool
>>
>>78828936
S A L T Y
A
L
T
Y
>>
>>78828807
Not sure desu, Unless they're going to write the maker as always being a part of 616 then it might still be out there somewhere.
>>
>>78829032
ok, since when did to be honest become desu?
>>
>>78829023
Jessica > Miles

That's simple science right there
>>
>>78829059
since faggots wouldn't stop using those queer little acronyms and the start of family.
If you shake your head honestly to a family member, it becomes something like... umm... well I can just type it out and see, can't
baka desu senpai
>>
All I've gathered from that whole Secret Wars endgame thing was that there was a timeskip where not a whole lot happened and no one exactly remembers what went down but oh well just go with it.
>>
>>78829133
hiro is the savior of 4chan baka desu senpai
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.