[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kill Six Billion Demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 10

File: WON48[1].jpg (629KB, 900x1163px) Image search: [Google]
WON48[1].jpg
629KB, 900x1163px
>Every heir must be forged in the fires of solitude

>The splitting of paths
>>
Wonder how she's gonna fuck up this time. Maybe accidentally destroy the entire palace.
>>
>>78820479
>Maybe accidentally destroy the entire palace.

Accidentally?

She has the Key of Kings in her head, and it's been RESPONDING to her. Heck, in the last two comics alone, the thing is surging with light every time she looks sideways at somebody.

Allison has a lifetime of self-esteem issues, apparently a bit of a drinking problem, and I shudder to think what she did to shed her adolescent pudge.

She's a vast, yawning well of anxiety, self-loathing, and simmering rage at a world she just doesn't 'get'.

And she just got access to INFINITE COSMIC POWER.

She just might evaporate that castle, with Mottom in it, in a fit of "FUCK YOU UNIVERSE!"

This is looking to be fucking epic, to say the least.

Or, conversely, she might flame out and wind up pathetically moping in Cio's pad. Who fucking knows?

I can usually sort of tell where a story is going, but this glorious ride, who knows man, anything could happen. :)
>>
>>78820161
>I used to be a devil, but now I'm just a loser.
>>
>>78820671
Thank god Abaddon is a much better storyteller than you are.
>>
>>78820161

Damn, that fourth panel.

Cio's heart must have stopped beating when The Incipient Godking turned and looked at her.
>>
>>78820725
>>>78820671 (You)
>Thank god Abaddon is a much better storyteller than you are.

Hell's to the yes! :)
>>
>>78820761
Jesus Christ.
>>
>Cio's legs is my waifu
>>
> I'm not buying this "write thy tale" bullshit
Attagirl Allison.
I'm loving the look of this new world. It's really refreshing after the ambient red of the void
>>
File: Screenshot_11.png (243KB, 345x339px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.png
243KB, 345x339px
#justheirtothecosmosthings
>>
File: Allison_Checks_Mottom's_Bottom.png (1MB, 862x847px) Image search: [Google]
Allison_Checks_Mottom's_Bottom.png
1MB, 862x847px
>>78822737

Embiggened, and given a cheeky name

Sorry, I had to....
>>
File: Preem_Nand's_Buddies.png (3MB, 885x1677px) Image search: [Google]
Preem_Nand's_Buddies.png
3MB, 885x1677px
>>78820161

Just as a point of order, I was reading back through this and remembered that Preem Nand, the big-ass sphinx dude, was supposed to be a 'corrupted gatemaster', or something.

And apparently he's so badass that even angels kowtow to him.

I think I found a picture of some different gatemasters, see posted.

This makes me wonder, where the heck does THAT gate go to, that it merits at least three gatemasters and has all that serious traffic?
>>
>>78823656
Cocaine and hooker world. They need that many gatemasters to keep the coked up hoes from working out their stimulant psychosis on Throne.
>>
Why the cringeworthy accent?
>>
Weeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't want this stupid power keyyyyy weeeehhhhhhhhhhhh lmao fuck I can't stand this comic
>>
>>78827276
I like the lore and the art but the actual story bores me to be bits

I can't bring myself to give a shit about any of the main characters, though I think a number of a the side characters are excellent
>>
>>78827276
>Weeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I don't want this stupid power keyyyyy weeeehhhhhhhhhhhh lmao fuck I can't stand this comic
I don't know how you could have read that from the current page.

Alison just purposely went to her enemy's stronghold to confront her enemy and rescue her boyfriend--despite the fact that she doesn't fully comprehend her situation and despite the fact that she doesn't even like her boyfriend.

That's not her whining or wallowing in self-pity.
That's her trying to get shit done despite the circumstances.

What actually are you complaining about?
>>
>>78827544
>but the actual story bores me to be bits
Same. Personally I'm not that hyped out by the lore either, it doesn't stand out as particularly groundbreaking in the world of made up mythologies, but the art is still good enough to keep me reading.

I'm becoming increasingly annoyed by the fact that every character seems to be constantly scowling. Some variance to the faces, please!
>>
>>78830670
"I'm just some loser not a hero, I didnt want this stupid key" sounds a lot like WEEEEEEHHHHHHHH
WEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WEEEHHHHHHHHH to me friend-o
I hate main characters that bitch and moan in these type of fantasy situations I don't give fuck what type of person you are in this reality when you gain some power like hers and get to see what's behind the veil the last thing you KEEP doing is cry about it . it's retarded and takes me completely out of the story, I know this author doesn't want his character to come off as a helpless bitch at this point in this story especially with all the tumblr tier shit I'm seeing . This bitch needs to realize what the fuck is going and suck it up you are to far into this shit to still be bitching. come at me nigger with everything you got.
>>
File: 1391534238568.jpg (172KB, 855x942px) Image search: [Google]
1391534238568.jpg
172KB, 855x942px
>>78820671
>>78820761
Are you being purposefully annoying?
>>
>>78831960
Literally every character who knows she has this power besides cio and white chain want to kill her for it.
>>
File: K6BD u.png (2MB, 872x1165px) Image search: [Google]
K6BD u.png
2MB, 872x1165px
Is there a trick to writing Cio's dialogue? I've been meaning to do some short yuri stuff with her and Allison but I just know I'll get it wrong.
>>
i keep forgetting but is her boyfriend important or something? i just dont want them to take focus off the allison it would be a kick in the dick if
>>
File: 1319523833649.png (148KB, 259x254px) Image search: [Google]
1319523833649.png
148KB, 259x254px
>>78820671
>>
>>78832165
it's a big part of Allison's focus. She is extremely resentful about having her life barged into and the thing she was trying to accomplish interrupted and then literally stolen away. Allison won't be able to feel like she's truly finished with her quest until she's gotten him back and at least had the opportunity to lose her virginity with him, whether she takes it or not.
In the meantime, that will give her focus and might just keep her sane.
>>
>>78831960
Jesus, you sound like an unpleasant person.
>>
>>78820671
I agree, no matter what happens, when Allison leaves the floating city it will either be a smoking ruin or in open revolution. We Bioshock Infinite soon
>>
Panel 2 Allison made me think of LISA. Just the pose.
>>
>>78822231
Yes. We were in red for so long.
>>
>>78831960
Okay then. Have fun elsewhere.
>>
>>78831960
>I hate main characters that bitch and moan in these type of fantasy situations
Yeah, she should quit complaining and do something about it!
Oh wait--that's exactly what she's doing.
>I don't give fuck what type of person you are in this reality when you gain some power like hers and get to see what's behind the veil the last thing you KEEP doing is cry about it . it's retarded and takes me completely out of the story,
How dare she be upset about being taken from her home universe and thrust into an unfamiliar world where she's in terrible danger.

She should quit complaining and do something about it!
>I know this author doesn't want his character to come off as a helpless bitch at this point in this story especially with all the tumblr tier shit I'm seeing . This bitch needs to realize what the fuck is going and suck it up
Yeah, she should quit complaining and do something about it!
>you are to far into this shit to still be bitching. come at me nigger with everything you got.
She is walking in the front door of the castle of the Queen of 111,111 universes to demand that said Queen give her back her beau.

How much more real do you want her to get?
>>
>>78832085
No. Just do what sounds right.
>>
File: Cio1.png (100KB, 169x219px) Image search: [Google]
Cio1.png
100KB, 169x219px
>Arguing again
>>
>>78836435
>tripfag can't handle the bantz
>>
File: Allison_waifu2x.png (472KB, 690x678px) Image search: [Google]
Allison_waifu2x.png
472KB, 690x678px
>>78823621

Here's a 2x upscale version using waifu2x.udp.jp
>>
File: Allison_WON47_lastpanel.png (1MB, 1800x680px) Image search: [Google]
Allison_WON47_lastpanel.png
1MB, 1800x680px
>>78838380
and a waifu2x for the whole last panel
>>
>>78836435
Oh no, people in the K6BD thread are doing something else than endlessly circle-jerking about everything in the comic. How horrible.
>>
>>78822231
Yes, looks like the fanfiction bullshit isn't being accepted by anyone.
>>
>>78838656
To be fair the KSBD threads have always been more about speculating on lore stuff and pointing out details within the comic than straight-up circlejerking. Even people claiming Cio is hot were always a minority.

I'm not even the greatest KSBD fan but it looks like /co/ is bored and the comic has gained popularity so they're looking for an excuse to despise it.
>>
>>78840846
\co\ liked it before it was cool!
>>
>>78841750
and HATeD it afterwards!
>>
>>78823656
Probably one of the more powerful worlds, where there are more useful people/weapons/resources to be had.
Remember, the reason they want control over the gates isn't just the powerful keys, it's the worlds that they give access to. Imagine the dude you're fighting suddenly summoning the entire US military in front of you.
>>
Realistically, and without breaking my suspension of disbelief, someone explain how the fuck Alison is still alive in a world where everyone is literally after her skull and how she'll survive without Angel-chan/kun
>>
>>78842696
She has people protecting her and all the powers of god
>>
So, did Allison just go poof using the Key? I'm confused.
>>
>>78843481
She walked out of frame
>>
>>78843546
I guess. I just expected to see her in the distance if that were the case.
>>
>>78843592
I actually don't know. From Cio's reaction it seems like she can't see her anymore. I'm sure there would be lightning if she teleported.
>>
>>78843678
I dunno, I figure the One Key to Rule Them All doesn't really need any flashy effects, it just... works.
If you're all-powerful you don't need to call your attacks or flex, your will is simply made manifest.
>>
>>78843745
There was lightning last time she teleported.
>>
>>78843919
Oh. Fair enough. Guess that's as good an excuse as any to reread the whole comic.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.