[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw your favorite color is the worse Lantern Corp.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: NG-9-Blue_Lantern's_Oath.jpg (622KB, 1212x1383px) Image search: [Google]
NG-9-Blue_Lantern's_Oath.jpg
622KB, 1212x1383px
How do we fix them, any ideas /co/mrades?
>>
>>78814426
they all dead now right?

That was so retarded when the reach blew up their planet. It forever made issue #20 the end head canon for me.

Atleast they're not jobbers like the red lanterns turn out to be.

The only non joke lantern corps left are black, then yellow followed by green.
>>
>>78814426
Make them more useful than sentient powerups I guess. Oh, and let Saint Walker rebuild the corps. Honestly, BLC should've gotten their own series not the fucking reds.
>>
>>78814482
I actually want a brown lantern corps thats actually a joke in a way. Their emotional drive is doing stuff for shits and giggles. Like Joker and Lobo would be part of this lantern corps because they do shit for fun.
>>
>>78814426
the Blue Corps isn't the worst corps, that would be the Star Sapphires

Blue just needs to stop torturing poor Saint Walker, let him put the Blue Central Battery back together and start recruiting new Blues and they'll be good as new

>>78814482
>they all dead now right?
All of them except Walker, yeah
>>
>>78814702
>Star Sapphires
how so? they're just like the red ones
>>
>>78814772
They're extremely inconsistent, poorly conceived, the only member that matters at all is Carol, the rest are just cannon fodder that barely have names, nobody cares that they brainwash people, etc.

worst corps
>>
>>78814818
>poorly conceived
what bugged me is that lust == love to them. They could gave some range to the corps. like a loving mother or something like that.
>>
>>78814938
That's what I mean, they confuse lust and love, and they can't decide whether platonic love counts or not, and also if you aren't sure you're in love you can lie to yourself and apparently that counts too

make up your fucking minds
>>
>>78814426

Make Hope Corgi canon
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 282x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 282x521px
>>78814426
Id probably suck him off real talk
>>
Umm what happened to saint Walker when all the GL's disappeared? He was on Mogo wasn't he?
>>
>>78815017
He got his ring back before they disappeared, so he set out to try and do some good works

then he got captured by the Sinestro Corps, who plan to experiment on him until they can make his blue ring power up their yellow ones
>>
>>78814938
They DID that and then Venditti undid it with his stupid rationale for breaking up Hal and Carol because he's an idiot.
>>
>>78815046

Ah, I need to catch up on Sinestro
>>
Didn't Saint Walker lose hope at some point?
That was a skrull. The real Walker fixed everything with Hope, fuck you
>>
>>78815267
yeah he lost his hope for a shitty reason, and then he regained hope for a shitty reason

now he's just got crippling depression
>>
>>78814426
They make the Green OP and completely Depower the Red.

They create an imbalance we need to fix that anomaly
>>
>>78814978
Well the whole point when they became a corps was always supposed to be "love is just like rage in that it can be irrational and wrong and ovveride your judgment and make you do dumb shit"

So there are sometimes good Red Lanterns who are angry for a justifiable reason and use their anger constructively, like when Guy was leading them, there are just as many evil for evil's sake dumbshit Reds...and by the same token, there are some Sapphires who are loving in a positive way like Miri Riam and then there are obsessive stalker bitches, because the power is "this intense thing I feel for you right now", not "how we feel about each other"
>>
>>78815712
>now he's just got crippling depression

I can't even
The guy has one important trait: he's full of fucking hope that everything will be awesome
But that's too complicated for some people
>>
>>78815892
They might have played the Sapphires off like that when they were newer, but they really don't treat them like that anymore and it makes them seem like nobody knows how to handle them (which I'm pretty sure they don't)

John was able to get and use a Sapphire ring because he loved the GLC, but when Fatality had her ring forcibly removed she realized she never loved John at all and it was just forcing her to feel that way, meanwhile Carol is convinced she has to feel romantic love for somebody to keep her ring even though there were no negative consequences to her breaking up with Hal for literally no reason, and she tells Kyle that she doesn't know if she actually loves him or if she is just lying to herself about it because she wants to keep her ring so bad but her ring still works fine so I guess lies are close enough to love

I just don't like how they can't decide what they what the criteria for being a Star Sapphire is, what they can do with their rings (remember how Miri Riam supposedly showed Soranik and Kyle their true loves? remember how Carol tried to encase Sinestro is some brainwashing crystal? remember how those things only happened once and never again and now all they do is shoot pink beams), or pretty much anything about them

also I don't think Miri Riam has even shown up since before the new 52, and now that Fatality doesn't have a ring anymore I don't think there are any named Star Sapphires around except Carol
>>
>>78816003
I don't know why the current GL line writers hate happiness and hope, I just know that they do and they want to destroy them
>>
There's no hope left for them anymore
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.